Katelyn Nichole Davis

Katelyn Nichole Davis

Never Forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCl_BN-qMurMoxdnUfK16iHg/videos
gammagefh.com/mobile/obituaries-details.cfm?o_id=4057520&fh_id=10605
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uWhkbDMISl8
dreamindemon.com/2017/01/03/katelyn-nichole-davis-12-livestreamed-suicide-hanging/
miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app.mp4?id=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where did you got that picture?

rip

from the getting place

where?

IT'S NOT HER FUCK HEAD

read the filename

but this one is better quality and bigger

it's her and it's from her old instagram which is also still online

fuck you, it is her

She looks so lonely, I bet she didn't had any real friend

Proof or didn't happen.

Who was she?

>what is google

also anyone know of a video?

>was
Exactly

Yeah, look here
youtube.com/channel/UCl_BN-qMurMoxdnUfK16iHg/videos

it's everywhere

just watched it. who the fuck uploaded it, her mom?

Who am I? Just a girl hanging around

it was a livestream

Anyone know why? She's a cute girl, she would have been fine if she waited high school out.

None of you faggots have a video? Really?

gammagefh.com/mobile/obituaries-details.cfm?o_id=4057520&fh_id=10605
lol

watch the video, fag

we have to be there, Sup Forums has to be there

>The funeral arrangements for Katelyn will be conducted on Friday, January 6, 2017 at one o’clock in the afternoon

Anyone going?

dubs

right back at ya

Shit. Had to stop just after she said "Goodbye".

I'm not the apathetic teenage fuck I used to be. I can't watch a little girl kill herself.

Anyone got the map location?
Saw it earlier but could not save.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uWhkbDMISl8

dreamindemon.com/2017/01/03/katelyn-nichole-davis-12-livestreamed-suicide-hanging/

If it weren't live streamed, no one would know or care.

>mfw CST
>ayy

*get

but she did, nony

I think he's saying that she would have been another body in the ground if she didn't live stream it. The only reason this is getting so much publication is because a 12-year old uploaded her death to social media.

#FromTheGrave

I wanna go, looks fun

Learn to read between the lines.
The story must be shared.

This guy gets it!

Shit, good for her in a way. More attention is needed on teen suicide as a whole, because most people, at least in my area, assume it's angsty fags and nutty trannies.

Mental health issues extend well beyond the overtly marginalized stereotypes.

thank you

>dreamindemon.com/2017/01/03/katelyn-nichole-davis-12-livestreamed-suicide-hanging/

Thank you kind sir!

Jan 6 is Epiphany for Catholics...
coincidence?

I saw her ad on tinder.. said she liked to swing and was looking for somewhere to hang

nice hardcore, user

it is angsty fags and nutty trannies... oh and losers, big helping of losers in there

I agree, but mental health issues shouldn't exist in an able-bodied 12 year old. I don't see them as being rational enough end their pain by death. (obviously) in my opinion, suicide the is most childish choice an adult can make unless it's for a greater cause.

Yes, it's sad, but why you would kill yourself if everything is the worst around you? Just try to change on things. It's the stupides thing what you can do in this situation...

People kill themselves every day, even cute girls. Op is a white knight

Maybe they should worry more about their DNS resolution and not getting hits from a 12-year-olds death.

Define 'greater cause'

why post a watermarked screenshot?

miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app.mp4?id=0
Here's the link