Sup Forums how to break up with girlfriend of 4 years?

Sup Forums how to break up with girlfriend of 4 years?

Tell me, did anything change with her (new bad habits etc...)?

You say "its over. I am done. Please dont come here again"

It honestly died like a year ago. I shoulda broke up then. But she thinks I'm her true love. And I don't think she's anywhere close. Just someone to have through high school. I feel like shit man.

"I'm breaking up with you. Goodbye."

Do it in a publicly recorded place so she doesn't trash your house and there's video evidence of anything that follows. If legal, bring your own personal audio and/or video recording device as well.

Consult with a lawyer on how to avoid or mitigate the damages of her filing a false police report claiming that you raped her.

Document any past cases of mental instability if you think she might threaten suicide or harm herself and claim you did it.

Change the locks on your house.

has never broken up with anyone

Tell her the truth. It's gonna hurt but she'd rather the truth than some lie, OP.

To be honest the best way is...

To tell her that you're unhappy.

This simple line alone opens up the conversation in a civil way (usually).

Eventually the conversation will probably lead to you telling her that maybe you might be happier single or away from her for awhile.

Always leave the end open for you two to get back together but you must make it clear for now you want to be single or away from her.

Make it sound like it's better for both of you rather than it sucks boo hoo.

Protip: Don't do it anywhere you would be embarrassed to bawl your/her eyes out or her yell at you.

I've been broken up with. About it lol

My reaction is usually, alright whatever.

OR hysterical mental breakdown followed by acceptance.

Just tell her in person. Don't ruin her self esteem or some shit. Just be like, I need to move on. Tell her she'll be fine and to talk to her friends (which will make you the enemy).

Break off all contact. Completely. Delete phone number. Facebook. etc.

She'll get over it. She has a vagina, not like she can't rebound.

this

this but OP said he's young and shit.

Combo of these two posts is perfect OP. You must break off all contact with her for the breakup to hurt less.

OR has had one really fucking bad one

DO NOT! say again DO NOT leave it open. Because. I wasn't going to reply just mope in this thread. But I will tell you if you are unhappy and it died. Just let it go and don't Norman Bates this shit and leave this corpse of a relationship in your life. Delete her from everything. Change her photo and name in your phone. Any social media, delete her. Hell even if you have to block her so you don't go creeping around. This is literally the worst part. Seeing daily reminders or talking to her from time to time so she can let.you know what's been up or vent or something. It kills me. (Obviously speaking from not followed personal experience) if you want out and you are sick and tired of being around her, listen to me and go off the grid from her bro. It will widdle down your happiness, your emotional feeling, everything.

Thanks. Yall are pretty cool.

Take a shit in her cereal. If she doesn't get the message chase her out of your house threatening to throw it at here and lock the cunt out.

Look at them dubs youre doing better already.

punch her in the pussy and tell that bitch she a ho.

This. I broke up with ex-fiancé by just saying it's over and moving on.

just tell her you'll always have a special place for her in your mangina you fuckin woman.

How many ex's do you have
well add another to the list
lol bye

hey OP. look, I've been in your shoes, went weeks debating whether or not to break it off. then spent a while trying to figure it out how to do it.

honesty is the only way

she borrowed my phone one day, and like the retard i am, i had googled "should i break up with my girlfriend" and forgot about it.

long story short, just do it.