How is going over in swedestan? has ackbar and company been treating you blonde bastards well...

how is going over in swedestan? has ackbar and company been treating you blonde bastards well? hasnt been too much news reporting from your corner of the world.

>Sweedestan

really wanna know if shit is actually going bad for them
swedefags, pls respond

>samefag

>3 replies
>4 posters
Nope.

there arent very many people on Sup Forums anymore, and there arent verymany people in Sweden so t makes since that there isnt anyone reportin in

Fucking idiot it's 04:27 here

yea Sup Forums has gotten a little emptier over the last what?! 2~3 years?
well shit, still hoping for a few of them to show up and give as a little inside info

Right now is to cold outside even for Swedes, imagine how cold must be for a sandnigger

wut? time is irrelevant to what i was said. the population in sweden isnt so big, so it makes since that their presence on this board would be small as well.

Sweeden is okay. More sand niggers than usual, but its ok.

Time is completely relevant, they're all sleeping, retard.

last i heard was that the women were giving wristbands that said "dont rape me" in an attempt to stop the raping. is that still going on?

Looks like only retards like this faggot are left

Swede here, the time at the moment is a quarter to 5, what do you wanna ask?

You are now the representative of Sweden on Sup Forums. Please proceed.

and clearly youre lumped right here next to me, in a thread i created, to educate my retarded ass. must make you feel pretty good eh?
what changes after the refugee crisis have made life better or worse for you?

how's everything going since the massive amount of bomberman cosplayers entered your country?

Swedish news is fucking on point

10/10

This country, man

i see few mudslingers in my street, but when i go into outskirt of town i see many. i wish to hit them with my car to make them leave.

that is my say on the matter

Well I life in a small town, gym is pretty much flooded with the sandis every hour.
Also having harder time getting a apartment.

Good. The amount of asylum seekers have gotten smaler.

kek. is this the type of stuff that hits their front page news?

how's the relationship with them? are they actually violent or are they kind of like people?

In 2017 they will have:
326 live births per day
256 average deaths per day
154 immigrants average per day

My point is: It's not like if they had a choice they are suffering a demographic crisis and have to look for alternatives.

The ones that move to the ghettos are pretty much every stereotype, the ones in my town are all friendly and nice people. I don't hate them as human beings, I hate the goverment and the amount of them.

I guess. The first one isn't even Sweden, it's in the perspective of Norway

>Sweden, friendlier than a ghost in a volvo

yellow journalism is an international phenomenon

sweden is kill

i walk into store and bump into one a few days ago and he murmurs something in arabic, so i ask him what he said and he just said allahu akbar and gave me a dirty look. i said "knulla din quran" and he got very violent towards me rushing me into the store. from that point on i hate them.

Why do I love this so much?

I can only hope they bring more and more

did this actually happen or are you just trolling?

yes it happened. i have no respect for them, they are in my home so i have the right to disrespect them. i cant even go weight lift without a few in there speaking arab and giving me dirty looks.

Swede here. I'm moving to Canada!

that must be annoying as shit.
what's your formation bruv?

What are you, a liberal cuck?
Move to glorious right-wing conservative Russia, where god-emperor Putin will forever protect you from coming in contact with any non-white human being ever again.

Could somebody please update statistics about Sweden right now? Just 9 years ago use to be the pride of Caucasian race but now it just a gigantic embarrassment in social and cultural correctness having all those brown fuckers living there wtf happens Jews actually?

Yeah, I love eating pickled fish every day.

Ask Sup Forums newfag.