Don't just rage on the internet. CALL IN

Don't just rage on the internet. CALL IN.

Call the non emergency Chicago Police Department and tell them that their city sucks ass and nobody wants to get near it. Tell them these racist black kids committed a fucking hate crime and its more than "just kids being stupid."

(312) 746-6000

home.chicagopolice.org/inside-the-cpd/contact-us/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xruky-Ps1Vo
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

black man reporting in from BLM
we own the police. we own your social media and news. we are taking down all your efforts to make this trend. we own you and your retards. you can't touch us, we run america and from here on out we will do as we please and look out for our own.

they will only face misdemeanor battery charges and their bond will be paid by BLM for their service.

BLM has declared war on white men and people with disabilities. You can't stop it. We already won.

so fuck all yall cracka ass faggits -
now you the nigga.

>black people thinking they own America
>even though we've owned black since the birth of our nation
All of my keks, user all of my keks

LoL, nice one. Not believable but funny.

keep telling yourself that, but you can't even protect your special needs kids that you pay all that tax money for.

you can't even get a formal felony charge to stick.

but keep telling yourself you won this round. dumb cracka ass bitch.

u mad whiteboi? we own your women too. they love gettin piped by black dick. maybe it's time you faced facts - your turn is over - probably because your generation is all pussy little faggots.

BLACK AMERICA NOW NIGGA
we run this shit, our country now

U MAD WHITEBOI?

Then let's get this show on the road.... I'm going outside, going to shoot the first nigger I see

Nah, dawg, we cool. You can have dem white bitches who care about what race their lover is. People in power don't affect me so it all you, dawg. Enjoy dem grey hairs tho.

oh shit someone said some gunman is in downtown shooting random to people.

We outnumber you.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xruky-Ps1Vo

It's ok, Trump said he's fine with torture and waterboarding. His supporters need to have a taste.

I'm white, but Trump supporters deserve everything that's coming their way

Shut up cuck faggot

turn this shit around and give those kids the fucking MoH, for politically educating a fucking degenerat

Seriously. This how 2017 gonna start? This shit needs to come to a stop.

Like wtf.

What if I told you that makes you everything you claim he is?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Of course YouTube removes it.

The Jews own em!

haha you cant do shit white boy
just sit there behind your computer and rage you cuck

hahahahahahaahha so funny
my day is complete night ya'll

First off: baiting this hard.

Secondly: who is the largest purchaser of semi auto rifles and large caliber weapons on the whole?

Start a war, fag. We will make sure to find you before it's over.