I wanna look like a girl full time but i wanna keep my dick...

I wanna look like a girl full time but i wanna keep my dick, i also have zero attraction to dudes (only girls) What the fuck do i do?

Besides killing myself since i dont really wanna end my life to be honest

Stick your dick in a pencil sharpener

Hah OP is a faggot,
And I would guess just go trans or crossdress and find a women that's into that shit.

Talk to Uncle Buck.

start a glam rock band.

Post more - I like your looks

time/datestamp mebbe?

Drive into area51 and livestream it

This ones kinda old

Your trips are in vain my friend. I have no desire to do such a thing to my reproductive organ.

oldie but goodie

still nice - thank you

Wtf does John Candy have anything to do with this

So to answer your question you must first clarify what is stopping you from doing degenerate shit like that.
Social pressure? Limited knowledge of transforming your looks? or maybe something else?

Become a lesbian

Just do whatever you want. Surround yourself with people who get that and eliminate toxic relationships from your life. If where you live isn't open to alternative lifestyles, do whatever it takes to move. Good luck

an hero

make a lot of money, study engineering or economics or something practical, then meet lesbians, hormones are up to you but they will make you look more feminine and desirable to lesbians

Kill yourself anyways faggot

Yeah but aernt lesbians into vaginas? I dont wanna lose my dick...

Mentally ill retarded faggot. Kill yourself

Dude get your ass over to
>717748644
It's a girl that wants femmy/ faggy guys...

Probably not being accepted or some dumb shit like that, i guess.

Can you link it? Can really click it for some reason

Oh right, well you should probably hurry up and figure out what you want before it's too late. Have you seen old crossdressers? That shit is not attractive. Tick tock... Soon you won't be able to attract even the ugliest of crack hoes. Women who tolerate degeneracy like that are incredibly rare and or only interested because of youth.

Whats a good way to find women who would tolerate my degeneracy?

Sorry man I fucked up the link. That's the tread # though and it's about to 404 already. Fuck it's on the same page as your thread just look for it. Godspeed, weirdo half-faggot.

You are pretty

place the barrel behind your ear, not in front...it's more effective that way

Yeah you're actually almost passible.. Post cock for these dubs

Its ok, i found it :)

cringeishly kek

Op here, yeah i know , lol :P

Look like a Final Fantasy character or something so can prob make money off losers and spend it all on tits

I think you're attractive. Apologies to the guys acting like assholes towards you. Be really curious to see your cock though. Would you possibly share here or in private messenger maybe?

Jesus christ, OP's pretty as fuck.

Would stick cock in ass

You need to find a Pan/Bi girl.
worked for me

Here it is. Im about 7-7.5

keep the dick, and keep your ass clean, get ass fucked when you feel like having sex, most guys can't even tell the difference, just say you prefer the lights off.

>can prob make money off losers and spend it all on tits

THIS OP

Have fun and masterbate on cam and have sex with guys for money

Theres one problem though. Im not attracted to guys...

Alright, what should my cam name be though?

>implying you need to be attracted to someone to have sex

Ill fuck your butt till you like it

Aren't you the dude who killed his mom over a toy car

>What the fuck do i do?

lay off the eyeliner and rouge and find a straight girl who is slightly lesbian or a lesbian who wants dick.

Kik?

if thats you then you are in danger of being raped... but only if i realize its you for sure. i dont wanna go grabbing for a nice fist full of cock and get some soft girl pud.

To enjoy it yeah, lol.... Btw kik is teenarcherk if anyone wants to chat.

Aeris

I like it

Enjoy being a semi attractive dude and don't bitch

Yeah saw you on there. Too damn bad someone recognized her. Well, fuck that's my good deed for the day.

so manly eww

dude, you don't look feminine at all

AT ALL

Go to a psychiatrist.

Never said i did.

Don't ignore me