Evening Sup Forums, in need of assistance

Evening Sup Forums, in need of assistance

My gf has been sleeping in til 7:00-9:00 PM every single day for the past TWO MONTHS.

I have no idea what to do, her shit-tier health insurance covers fuck all, and we're both too broke to afford anything better

How do I proceed?

>inb4 dump her

>Tell her that sex is the only cure
>Fuck the shit out of her
>Kill her
>Kys
>?????????
>Profit

(checked)
This

is it depression or something?

No
Too hot
Asmr doesn't work much
Don't want to face having to Start from scratch

She's always been kinda depressed, but she was at least awake enough to do something about it

hmm i hit a point were i was so bad I would sleep like 14-16 hours a day. Imagine going to bed at midnight and waking up at 4pm the next day, it makes you even more depressed for feeling like a useless bag of shit. cycle repeats.

Had a similar sleeping pattern when I wasn't working, get her up at a decent hour in the morning, make her do something physical so she'll go to bed early. Take her bushwalking or camping.

Tell the lazy cunt to wake up in the morning. The fuck is wrong with you?

I believe she's falling into that very cycle
>SHHEEIIITT.jpg

Actually gonna try that, only obstacle is the biting. She acts like a mf velociraptor if you try and walk her up

what time does she go to sleep?

your insurance has no mental health coverage?

Usually around midnight

It barely has physical care coverage

>We take took her to this doctor that actually WAS covered once
>mfw she was imported from China two weeks ago
>All she did was slap her frail, bony hand on gf's tit and shout "BREE IN" and "BREE AUT"
>Seconds later she scribbled something on a prescription receipt
>mfw all it fucking says is, "Propane"

>biting
Had an ex that was a biter, was something I really enjoyed during sex. Hearing her scream when I bit her back was great as well. But having something to do during the day will help with her sleeping pattern and she won't be so depressed either.

kek did you try and have it filled?

does she have anything to do during the day?

could be anemia or depression

make her eat healthier and start trying to move her sleep schedule back

How the fuck is she awake for only 5 hours a day?

Yup, they called me a smartass and demanded I leave

She used to hang out with friends pretty frequently, but now she just sleeps

I D F K
D
F
K

Bite her back

Narcolepsy?

dump the walking axewound and get a guy

she might need like a purpose in life. career. volunteering. etc

Kys faggot

don't pass out the opportunity, your gf may just dump you after spending 9:00 PM to 7:00 fucking niggers behind ur back lmao.

She has a couple things she's interested in, but the pursuit of all of them died when the aggressive napping began

I don't know what to tell you brotato. It took medicine and lots of theorpy to get back on my feet.

I'd rather have her being with a black guy then be gay myself.