Fuck you

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

fuck you

All urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/717754002/miscellaneous

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

Be cleansed in fire my wayward child- You may not be eternal as iron changes for I, but you may accept a purging flame with some modicum of grace.

Angel Myers
Angel Myers

barry I summon thee!

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

I am the one who purges

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

come fourth, barry!

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

he needs new images.
felix v konoe from lamento

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

supforums.com/thread/717754002/miscellaneous
Twas a poor joke, hard to capture the wry grin with so few words.

I still remember Katz gave me my STAR tripcode, and before that it was something like !aabcc or something which had nice cadence like that. Good times.

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

seriously barry you stupid retard come here

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

this konoe

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

great.

Michael Lopez
Michael Lopez

Oh the times they are a'changing.

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

no furries I'll destroy them all

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

Dude, you know how long my breaks from this place are. Every single time I return everything seems so eerily similar yet completely different. It's weird.

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

it's different people same shit

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

Barry said to wait.
Also, I'm early this time. Neato

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

moar dragons plozx

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

I can't help but wonder why you haven't left yet Clint? Is this your self inflicted-purgatory?

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

why the fuck

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

am i doing it rite?

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

I told everyone, long ago this shit comes and goes in cycles- Everything feels different then ebbs back in a familiar capacity. Everything that is old is different again- But this time is truly different. This time is number seven, and I and the last sentinels have abandoned our post. The position is wholly, utterly up for grabs, and I would love to see where it leads.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

I WANT TO FUCK BAMBI

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

Early for your rape, that is.

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

I'm safe here.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

Because I am a monument to all your sins.

Mason Price
Mason Price

Another awful katia thread.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

*thebest
hey do you want to watch episode 4 star wars in a few

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

False, you stand in the presence of ancients.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

Eh, the length of peoples posts seem to get progressively shorter with every visit, but that might just be me remembering wrong. I've got quite the poor memory, to be honest.

Well no matter where it leads, it seems like you'll be sticking around to see it.

I'll be sure to visit and ask how things are developing, although with the same leisurely frequency which I've been practicing so far.

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

in the presence of FAGGOTS
No difference

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

Uuuh, I don't have much else to do I guess.
Why else will be there?

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Must be a pretty decrepit monument by now.

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

tfw you can run Witcher 3 and DOOM on ultra but Subnautica makes your gpu hard crash every time it starts

I FUCKING HATE EARLY ACCESS GAMES SO FUCKING GOD DAMN MUCH. JUST FINISH YOUR SHIT BEFORE YOU RELEASE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

Not from Barry.

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

DONT BUY SHITTY UNFINISHED GAMES BEFORE THEY GET RELEASED YOU RETARDED MONGOLOID

Connor James
Connor James

In all its trite, petty endeavors, knockdown of self-righteous pride, shame and disparity. Everyone's. Everything's. I am a monument to all your sins.

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

um
barry, you, me, maybe clint if he isnt being a homo
am

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

Why

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

It ran fine for a solid 3 days with only mild dips, but now suddenly it's making me manually reboot my pc every 10 minutes

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

I'll pass, group activities are overwhelming for me.

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

He rapes to fill the hole left in his heart by his unfaithful BF.

Henry Price
Henry Price

do it anyway
julian and cait were around last time

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

Sounds pretty gay, but you have fun with that. Bye~

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

Now there's a real old attitude I haven't been on the receiving of in some time- Good, good shit.

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

I'll similarly be taking my leave. My next visit will probably be sooner than the last. Make sure to be on your best behaviour, you wouldn't want to tarnish your good name cowboy.

Adios.

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

Farewell.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

eta

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

Dallas, you are a fag.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

no fuck u

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

Hello, Kiss.

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

get on steam homo

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

hey wanna come watch A New Hope with katia AM clint and I?

katia told me to ask you because he's too lazy himself

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

I don't get on steam.
Hello Kyle, how are you?

Nolan Wilson
Nolan Wilson

get on steam homo

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Off work.
That's about it.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

I don't get on steam.
That's good, off for the day or off for the week?

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

I don't get on steam.
fine

do it faggot

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

day

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit