Fuck you

fuck you

Be cleansed in fire my wayward child- You may not be eternal as iron changes for I, but you may accept a purging flame with some modicum of grace.

barry I summon thee!

I am the one who purges

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

come fourth, barry!

he needs new images.
felix v konoe from lamento

Twas a poor joke, hard to capture the wry grin with so few words.

I still remember Katz gave me my STAR tripcode, and before that it was something like !aabcc or something which had nice cadence like that. Good times.

seriously barry you stupid retard come here

this konoe

great.

Oh the times they are a'changing.

no furries I'll destroy them all

Dude, you know how long my breaks from this place are. Every single time I return everything seems so eerily similar yet completely different. It's weird.

it's different people same shit

Barry said to wait.
Also, I'm early this time. Neato

moar dragons plozx

I can't help but wonder why you haven't left yet Clint? Is this your self inflicted-purgatory?

why the fuck

am i doing it rite?

I told everyone, long ago this shit comes and goes in cycles- Everything feels different then ebbs back in a familiar capacity. Everything that is old is different again- But this time is truly different. This time is number seven, and I and the last sentinels have abandoned our post. The position is wholly, utterly up for grabs, and I would love to see where it leads.

I WANT TO FUCK BAMBI

Early for your rape, that is.

I'm safe here.

Because I am a monument to all your sins.

Another awful katia thread.

*thebest
hey do you want to watch episode 4 star wars in a few

False, you stand in the presence of ancients.

Eh, the length of peoples posts seem to get progressively shorter with every visit, but that might just be me remembering wrong. I've got quite the poor memory, to be honest.

Well no matter where it leads, it seems like you'll be sticking around to see it.

I'll be sure to visit and ask how things are developing, although with the same leisurely frequency which I've been practicing so far.

in the presence of FAGGOTS
No difference

Uuuh, I don't have much else to do I guess.
Why else will be there?

Must be a pretty decrepit monument by now.

>tfw you can run Witcher 3 and DOOM on ultra but Subnautica makes your gpu hard crash every time it starts

I FUCKING HATE EARLY ACCESS GAMES SO FUCKING GOD DAMN MUCH. JUST FINISH YOUR SHIT BEFORE YOU RELEASE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Not from Barry.

DONT BUY SHITTY UNFINISHED GAMES BEFORE THEY GET RELEASED YOU RETARDED MONGOLOID

In all its trite, petty endeavors, knockdown of self-righteous pride, shame and disparity. Everyone's. Everything's. I am a monument to all your sins.

um
barry, you, me, maybe clint if he isnt being a homo
am

Why

It ran fine for a solid 3 days with only mild dips, but now suddenly it's making me manually reboot my pc every 10 minutes

I'll pass, group activities are overwhelming for me.

He rapes to fill the hole left in his heart by his unfaithful BF.

do it anyway
julian and cait were around last time

Sounds pretty gay, but you have fun with that. Bye~

Now there's a real old attitude I haven't been on the receiving of in some time- Good, good shit.

I'll similarly be taking my leave. My next visit will probably be sooner than the last. Make sure to be on your best behaviour, you wouldn't want to tarnish your good name cowboy.

Adios.

Farewell.

eta

Dallas, you are a fag.

no fuck u

Hello, Kiss.

get on steam homo

hey wanna come watch A New Hope with katia AM clint and I?

katia told me to ask you because he's too lazy himself

I don't get on steam.
Hello Kyle, how are you?

>
>get on steam homo

Off work.
That's about it.

I don't get on steam.
That's good, off for the day or off for the week?

>I don't get on steam.
fine

do it faggot

day