Trump: "Assange said Russia wasn't involved in the hacks. I believe him."

Trump: "Assange said Russia wasn't involved in the hacks. I believe him."

Without mentioning Obama or Hillary, why do YOU support Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gary johnson didnt have a chance thats why

He owns my building. If I didn't I'd probably be out on my ass.

tfw trump's retards have been cucked by 1. Russia ("they'll nuke us!" "vote trump!"), 2. Netanyahu/Israel/Jews ("we're white nationalists, but we love Israel/Jews now!"), 3. Trump

Very sad.

If Hillary didnt exist i wouldnt have supported trump. I think a lot of people didnt want the female Hitler in power, so they Trumped out.

I have to admit, I have a lot of respect for Trump on this Assange issue.

well I guess a trade war with china, (then a war with china), and some nuclear exchanges with north korea and iran won't be as bad as having Hillary.

Without being a faggot, why don't you support Trump?

It's so funny watching fascists get conned in real time.

He's a north eastern socialite who cares nothing about rural people.

I'm actually a Liberal Coastal Elite. I support trump for 2 reasons.

1. My tax breaks (that you won't get)
2. Watching red state filth be decimated by trump's policies. Your tax increases (along with your loss of healthcare, social security, medicare, Medicaid, welfare and disability will destroy you).

Also I have dual-citizenship in Israel/US.

So Trump is a Win/Win/Win for me.

oh I thought you were referring to me -- and I was going to "close!". because i'm a west coast socialite who adores trump, and hates the rural filth.

I don't support trump, unless you mean propping him up for the executioner's axe

-There was no libertarian candidate who follows through on issues, and Gary had no clue what Aleppo was.
-Trump addressed issues that wasn't addressed by his opponents like immigration, blacks losing jobs to illegals, jobs going overseas, reaching out to the blacks with "what do you have to lose?"
-Has a successful background (try overlooking over 2000 businesses and keep every single one of them from going under, not humanly possible).
-Is very outspoken and doesn't attempt to say things tactful or anything of the sort a career politician would say.
-Has always been popular amongst the general population BEFORE he ran as the Republican nominee.
-Most of his hard pressing issues were either not addressed or not pressed hard enough by his opponents on BOTH sides of the parties.
-Ran against both parties, the media including Fox news. I know many of you don't think that but you probably don't watch Fox news anyway so it doesn't matter. Only one on Fox that gave him a fair amount of time was Sean Hannity.
-Is not a career politician. I know many of you think career politicians means more qualified, but you didn't throw your support for Joe Biden or John McCain so try to refrain from pick-and-choose standpoints at different points of time. Secondly we could ask ourselves critical thinking questions where we would be if Socrates, Thomas Paine, and Abraham Lincoln were dismissed on grounds of "not qualified" and have a field day.
-Overall, he went where other politicians weren't willing to go. In my heart I wish Ben Carson would have won, but I know for sure he would've been eaten alive by any candidate.

Hope that answers your questions. You can devote your time to refuting my opinions with yours and prop them up as facts. I don't expect to say anything without being attacked, it is Sup Forums and the internet after all. Everyone is tougher here. So do your worst.

Look you stupid fools.

Assange told Hannity and Trump that Russia wasn't involved. That's good enough for me.

I don't understand why liberals paint Republicans as racist and love the word anti-semitic as an ace card when Republicans are the party who support Israel's right to defend its borders however they see fit. Obviously you can't be both pro-Israel and anti-semitic, but I find it curious that they find mental gymnastics to formulate that idea.

tl;dr tbh

>voting Libertarian to win
wow you're so fucking stupid. People like you are exactly why politics is fucked in the US.

FYI, Libertarian Party got 3.3% of the popular vote (twice what they normally get). They only needed 5% to win public campaign funding for future elections.

You fucked everything up you dumb piece of shit.

wat

the GOP has always of jews/by jews/for jews. trump has the most jewish cabinet in US history.

republicans are not anti-semitic. they are pro-semitic. pro-Israel. pro-Netanyahu. pro-settlements.

who said the GOP was anti-semitic?

>nuclear exchanges with north korea and iran

That will never happen. Starting a nuclear war with the USA or Russia is like poking a tiger with a sharp stick. Yeah you might make it bleed, but then you are fucking dead.

It would be a tragedy of epic proportions of somebody nuked a city in the USA, but the country would live on just fine and the revenge would be brutal.

you'll probably be out anyway, he'll be forced to sell your home to become President.

You gon' get raped!

Trump finally exposed America's "Intelligent Agencies". He's going to "limit their power now".

Thank God.

He's already Made America Great Again, and he hasn't even taken office!

Anyone on the far left. Different parts of the country, different aspects, etc.

>cause who needs an international consensus of independent intelligence agencies when you have SEAN HANNITY

I literally can't tell if people are serious any more. We're all so fucked.

>far left accuses GOP of being anti-semitic
that's just fucking stupid. It's the far right anti-semites who care enough to get upset by this shit, even though they have no clue what's really happening.

>not realizing trump will strike china/north korea and iran first

>also not realizing how massive china's nuclear arsenal is

>wanting a conventional war with china.

I wonder if trump's retards were born stupid, or if a lot of them have traumatic brain injuries.

this

voted for jill but i woulda liked to see 5% in any 3rd party

Thanks for honesty. I can sum it up as "he spoke to people that resonated within them, others did not."

Fucking with the CIA sounds like a great way to end up like Kennedy.

I've always wondered if right after the President is sworn in they take him in a back room and explain to him how shit really works.

wat. jews in America vote democrat.

trump's retards are virulent anti-Jew/anti-Israel (but they've JUST been buttcucked by Netanyahu/Israel).

Jewish =/= Zionism.

Fair enough, I'm certainly not here to attack you or anyone else for their vote btw.

China has no Navy to speak of. They don't really have a way to project their military outside their own borders. And we aren't going to be attacking China, so there is nothing to worry about.

Iran knows we would fuck them up.

North Korea won't do anything either. They only pretend to act tough because that's what he needs to do to stay in power. The perception of a foreign threat keeps a population unified. So North Korea keeps its people in the dark and makes them think the west will invade them any day. That's the only way he can cling to power.

shoulda gone for the Johnson

theyre both retards but he was closer

Obama has been pretty pro Palestine and the Jews have not liked that.

the CIA and FBI are actually the least powerful intelligence agencies in America now.

Trump's pissing off the top ten unmentionable 3-letter agencies, and they won't react kindly.

I'm not sure if they'd react kennedy-esque anymore, but they'd leak enough info to destroy Trump in the eyes of the public and have him impeached/imprisoned.

My decision wasn't based as much on foreign policy as it was our tax problems and the economic standing of people in my class (upper middle). Seeing my income tax dropped to 10% from 25 Would be fantastic. If you account for higher import tax and lower production related tax that will increase the creation of jobs I think it'll balance out. When I'm making 80k a year and still struggle to support a family of 4 something has to give.

I'm all for Israel's right to defend its borders however necessary, but I can't stand it when evangelicals and other Christians only throw in their support for Israel simply out of "they're chosen by God". It's upsetting that they see a category of people supremely above them by religion. They should read the Talmud and educate what Jews really think about gentiles. I don't hate Jews, but I can't stand to hear any religious texts say they're chosen or that others aren't human, or uphold any ideas of slavery as a reward. Support Israel for its right to exist, not because God and shit.

I'm usually called a liberal by my conservative friends. It's sort of a running joke, even though I support border security and am very pro Israel. I just don't think massive tax cuts and drastically increasing government spending (deporting millions of people costs a lot of fucking money, a wall is pointless and would cost trillions to build and maintain for a decade, tariffs are an absolutely horrible idea) is best for the country.

Also, Trump didn't even know who the Quds were. This is not someone who should.be making decisions pertaining to middle Eastern politics.

If you read through Hillary's emails, she talks about her plan to militarily support factions of the Kurdish Peshmerga forces that focus on attacking ISIS. Pretty great plan in my opinion.

Trump, on the other hand, is butt buddies with Putin because he said nice things about him, ignoring that Russia is very close allies with Assad, who in turn is supported by Iran, one of the biggest Islamic terrorist factories in the ME.

But whatever. Even though his policies are militarily and economically absurd, at least he 'tells it like it isn't amirite?

Because you don't.

Fuck you, OP.

you mean Zionists.

Zionists =/=Jews.

Zionists hate Obama. Zionists are far-right, politically. Zionists LOVE Trump. Trumps retards used to be white nationlists. Now they're Israel-Firsters.

Very sad.

If every Jew living in America and Israel switched places, the Republican base would be much stronger, and there would be a second holocaust in Israel.

we're going to incredibly under Trump (the upper-middle class).

the middle class and lower-middle-class are going to be obliterated. good riddance. I'm tired of sending billions to red states for welfare and subsidies.

We won this one, friend. Again.

You make a lot of great points, but you're pro-Israel? Strange.

You bet. But Jews in America know that Israel is a shit place to live. With Shitty fascist, far-right politicians. They're smarter than that.

It's sad because Trump/Republicans/Trump's retards have discounted the entire Intelligence Community (not surprising)...

And are relying on the words of Netanyahu's/Putin's Assange.

Very sad.

The silver lining? Netanyahu is already paying the price (he's going to prison soon), putin will be killed, so will assange.

What kind of fantasy do you live in? Real life isn't some call of duty doomsday kid.

I like guns. His stance on 2A rights is something that works for me.

Really hope the recent national reciprocity bill passes. Hard to travel in the NE since no one honors each other's permits up here.

More pro IDF and anti Hamas. Israel as a state, I couldn't care less about in terms.of biblical rights or whatever. No one's saying that Israel is a bunch of jewy mouse angels. They're just infinitely more moral and stronger than Hamas. Idgaf that it was democratically elected because that's not my biggest criterion for who should be a world influence. It's a major one, sure, but I'd take an Antonio Salazar style dictator over a democratically elected government whose militants use children as human shields.

Because I don't have much context I can't tell if you're being genuine or not. Either way the upper-middle class is the backbone of this country in my opinion. I'm personally in production of oil and natural gas in the ohio, wv, pa area. I work my ass off for what my family and I have. When you factor in property tax, sales tax, income tax, social security tax, and so on it gets out of hand. I lose nearly $1,000 a paycheck to income and social security tax alone. He won me over with the promise of attempting to lower income tax. It stings when you look at $3,100 net and 2,100 gross on your pay stub. Especially when it costs so Damn much to buy a basic home and vehicles.

gun laws have never been so lax federally

>mfw Reagan installed the assault rifle ban

It would be funny if trump/GOP employed similar restrictions.

You don't know this yet. But Trump lies a lot. And... he's a liberal. Yep. You'll find out soon enough :D

"We don't make peace with our allies. We make peace with our enemies" -Abraham Lincoln

I think it would be fantastic if we actually established some common ground with Iran, much less Russia. Iran is a nation that has absolutely every fucking right to hate us. We tampered with their democracy for fucks sake.

We need to be apologizing to Iran, not Japan. If we actually owned up to being shitheads and destabilizing, tampering, and fucking up the middle east, there may actually be a diplomatic path to genuine peace with the ragheads. And then maybe it wouldn't matter that they're a terrorist factory- wouldn't affect us.

But then, we're in bed too much with the Saudis for that to be a real option, now is it? Funny how we're quick to point out what a corrupt and brutal dictator Putin is, but not King fuckface in Riyad.

Don't forget the Lavi fighter jet.

We paid for the development of the Lavi. Then the Jews "consult" for China on a fighter jet design and look what the Chinese came up with. Wow, what a coincidence!

Fuck jews!

It's sad because you're America's backbone. You're not welfare cretins. And Trump's going to raise taxes on you.

Pretty sad.

Living under Reagan and GW, I'm familiar with "trickle-down" economics.
>pro-tip: that money never trickles down.

Chinese J-10
It's not a carbon copy of the Lavi but the design influence is pretty obvious.

Thanks for bestowing some of your knowledge onto someone as simple as me, Lord Autist.

isn't it tragic?

>mfw trump and his retards support this kind of anti-American fuckery.

I agree. I'm wouldn't be quick to label myself as a conservative, but in comparison to others I am. Much I can agree on, but arming the Kurds is a calculated risk since Iraq is divided by people who don't want equality, but rather to be the next Saddam. No one likes the Kurds, they've been oppressed, but arm a people who only know war and oppression and it will be their turn to be the oppressors. Iraq was an extremely sensitive topic, and trying to implement democracy to a region that would democratically NOT want democracy is a bad idea as it's clear that dictatorship is the only thing popular there. The want to be a dictator, and we should be focusing on building a dictator who is on the CIA payroll with strings attached.

Supporting the Kurds might not be a terrible idea, but inevitably we would have more oppression than literally any other group aside from ISIS. I'd rather see Shia muslims in power in that region since it could potentially lead to a reform in Iran.

>he 'tells it like it isn't amirite?
Hate to say it, but you have a point. He fought both parties and won because what he said and addressed resonated within the constituents. But there is a point that does stand somewhat in his favor: there are sensitive issues that need to be addressed with a hard stance willing to tackle something that might alienate themselves. No politician was willing to do that since they saw that as political suicide. Turns out, the people want a clear stance that runs either forward or backward and not this in-between unclear direction we've been served with all along.

It's my duty to expose trump's dirty Serbian jew double-bluff. It's nice to be appreciated.

You know I can't say you're wrong. On the other hand I have to hope like hell you are though. My reality at the ballot box was I have a guy who may Fuck me but says he won't and a woman who wants to destroy the industry that supports my family and I and seems to stand against what we represent. The sad truth to our current state socially is that being married and supporting your own family isn't cool or right anymore. The patriarchy that they hate so much is actually what helped sustain life as it were back in the ww2 era. No one can deny that was the strongest we've ever been.

I can only tell you that I'm 110% on your side. Truly. I really hope Trump does right by you and vast majority of Americans who're like you (regardless of political affiliation). I stand with you and the middle class -- and I'll do my best to have your back.

I would argue we are stronger now than we were in the WWII era in relation to other nations. Our military is by far the best in the world.

>INB4 somebody says we can't even beat a bunch of sand niggers with AK-47s and RPGs and IEDs.

Our military has been forced to fight with both hands tied behind their back ever since Vietnam. We steamrolled our way in Baghdad in a matter of days. We could do that to any nation other than Russia and China if we wanted.

Our air-force is massive compared to Russia or China
Our Navy is massive compared to Russia or China
We are still the largest economy in the world with China a close 2nd. But when you compare our population sizes it's kind of pathetic how low the per capita GDP of China is.

America is doing great. We just need to stop electing fuckwits for leaders.

You sound super pro-interventionist.

why do you support America's (and Israel's) proxy wars?

You realize that Americans are dying for corporations and Israel... right? And have been since the inception of the nation.

It's sad that you promote that.

I greatly appreciate that. In return I'll continue to support my family so others don't have to through the welfare system. As for political affiliation, I don't really have a lean in either direction. I'll support anyone from any party that holds and supports the same values I do.

Trump represents the first, and probably the last, chance to actually reform the American government. I believe he is a Great Man, the kind that history tells of for centuries. He is a modern Julius Caesar. Unlike the presidents of the past 40 years he is his own man and not beholden to anyone. Trump is clearly a highly intelligent individual who only lets people think he's stupid because it serves his purposes. I predict that through the next 4 years of his first term he will continue winning.

Because I wanted to have another man of color in the White House.

The biggest difference I see is overall support and cohesion. We can't seem to get all of our people to stand together. If not for where we are and why we are there at least for those of us doing the job. The fact is that if someone didn't volunteer for it then someone else would be forced. I was an army medic by the way. OEF 10/11.

>defend their borders
nobody has a problem with that, you super safe opinion is pretty boring.

The controversial issue is that Israel provides military support for illegal settlements outside their borders. Obama told them to cut it out while Republicans openly encourage it.

I still think supporting and training the Kurds would be overall beneficial, like we did with the FSA before too many extremists took the title.

Although I definitely agree that we should see to it that more Shia powers overtake the Sunni and Salafi governments.

That being said, I was being facetious when I said he tells it like it is. His lying aside, I understand that the timidity with which the Dems approach radical Islam is attrocious. However, him being correct on a few issues doesn't justify his other ideas that I deem to be insane.

I'm not interventionist, but I do believe in having a strong military. We need to focus on our own issues for a few years and let the world take care of itself.

are you implying you believe russia was behind these "hacks"?
why would you believe that?
also all these "hacks" did was release information to the public, which really is the JOB of the media. all this shit is retarded.

>focus on our own issues
our military is powerful enough to dominate the entire globe quite easily and that's not about to change any time soon.

There's a difference between having a strong military and paying trillions of dollars to make every other military on the planet obsolete.

We could cut our military in half and it would still be the single most wasteful endeavor in human history.

There is no cohesion because we don't need to be fighting these wars. There was no justification for the invasion of Iraq, we never should have invaded Afghanistan, Vietnam was pointless.

We haven't had a real enemy since WWII that was worth fighting. I have nothing but respect for people in the military, I just wish our politicians would stop throwing our military under the bus and sending them to die for jew shekels and oil money.

Was totes snowden

>single most wasteful endeavor in human history

Lots of technologies spin off of military spending. It's a horribly inefficient way to develop technology, but it does happen. I do agree the military spending is a big waste, but there are some minor benefits that trickle down.

>Lots of technologies
NASA does more with less, the military is a giant scam.

Quite literally, it is just a mechanism for politicians to launder money to favored contractors and industries.
>why else would they pay $640 per TOILET SEAT

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Nice to see polite and thoughtful discussion is still alive on Sup Forums.

I fall in the interesting category of "fly-over elite". Born and raised rural. Went to Ivy League. Came back, own property and farms. Idle rich, highly educated, and enjoys collecting various products that are labeled "illegal in California".

I have a trepidatious optimism about Trump. Unfortunately, I think Trump is probably in over his head. He isn't as cunning a businessman as people believe. Real money doesn't need to resort to scam universities and branding snafus. He doesn't understand the political machine in Washington. I admire that he's willing to call out intelligence agencies on their BS, but fucking with the CIA is a good way to get JFK'd.

Indeed, JFK may be an excellent comparison for Trump. Popular with the people, has a labido, and a distinct lack of tact that leads to him sticking gum on the bottom of your coffee table (in person, JFK was a bit of a jackass). Main difference is he doesn't have a political family to back him up in congress- and clearly that wasn't enough for Kennedy either, was it?

That's very fair. Also another reason why I voted the way I did was that the other option has been involved in most everything negative that's happened over the last 30 years. There have been a lot of accusations regarding trump and Russia and the like. However on the other side of the fence they weren't just accusations against Hillary. She has been involved with a lot of the decisions many Americans have grown to regret and hate. That being said she would have been a continuation of those bad decisions. At least with trump we have a chance at a new direction.

I think there needs to be a massive fraud investigation into the F-35. It's gotten so ridiculous it makes me mad. Obvious rampant fraud throughout the program.

We need more money, it will be ready in another 5 years, oh wait, we need even more money and it looks like it will be closer to 7 or 10 years. Oh by the way, we need more money again.

Trump has mob ties

also he's good buds with pedophile Jeff Epstein

That it is. That's actually the way I think this ride will end. They can't beat him through rigging the system or changing it spontaneously. That leaves them with assassination as their only hope to beat him out before the end of his first term. Also you're probably right about his business related skill. I'm not privy to how that side of things works so I can't touch on that much in either direction. All I can do is go with the gamble and hope for the best. At the end of the day I can at least say I went with what I thought was best.

>the Dems approach radical Islam is attrocious
It's smarter than it seems. I don't agree with it but I do understand it and I also don't claim to be an expert on the Middle East- whereas they have access to said experts.

The idea is memetic warfare- something terrorist groups are relying on considerably. Calling it "violent criminals" instead of saying "Islamic extremism" avoids a "us vs them" dichotomy that terrorist groups are trying to encourage. If you say "this was just a deluded nutjob acting on his own" instead of a "coordinated successful attack by a zealous religious organization who we think is evil" you are less likely to draw sympathy towards anyone who identifies more with Islam than counterterrorism operations.

Its a difficult problem- how to fight an enemy that isn't afraid to die. Because you can't just demonstrate to them with increased certainty they will be destroyed- enough to deter most military threats in history. You have to stop characterizing them as martyrs- and calling them a "radical islamic terrorist" legitimizes their claim to martyrdom. Its what the enemy of a jihad would call them. But calling them "just another criminal" shows their insignificance in the grand scheme- which is the real message you want to portray. That when you die, nothing will change. Everything will continue on as normal. You're just another dead punk who assholishly murdered a handful of people on his way out.

I don't support Trump, and I don't support Hillary. They're both fucking idiots.

Because finding out what the actual fuck kind of weird ass porn Pence is into is going to be 1000% better with a butthurt social media tard trying to defend and normalize it.

The American revolution was an illegal revolution, but it's not about legality, it's about being able to take and defend occupied land. If you can defend it militarily, it's yours, legal or not. Now fight me.

I'd like to Shia's to have power in Iraq and the Ayatollah being in power in the same way a King and the church was. I believe that would challenge an ideological revolution in Iran since Iranians already love Americans (almost the entire world doesn't know this fact), and that would pose a threat to the Iranian government to change its divisions/tension with the US and would ultimately be on the morally wrong side of war since it would pour outcry for the US to intervene and be welcomed by the US militarily. I imagine the Shia political dictators should have almost the same role the Saudi's already have the US. It would lead to such dictators having a say in US politics, consecutive purchases of cheap oil from both Iraq and Saudi Arabia, and you would have two middle-east nations both Shia and Sunni on the backyard of the Iranian government. Perhaps even invoke a coup d'etat so long as they have the Ayatollah's support to throw in.

The Kurds, while they may have been the caboose of having anything and always lived in oppression, they do have the willingness to fight for what they believe in, but since no one likes them, that might lead to further tensions in the middle-east if they only allies they have is the US.

I know there's probably other reasons the Kurds might be a good idea that I'm not aware of. I don't think that I have the superior information or strategy, but I do think that if we could get Sunnis unquestionably on the side of the US, it would be easy to reform, revolt, or militarily invade Iran and have an ongoing flow of oil production for the US economy. But again, I could be wrong.

This

I also didn't like Johnson or Stein. I felt totally alienated during this election. It was like a bad dream.

Thanks for the (You)
I suppose I should specify. Progressives' approach to radical Islam is attrocious.

Instead of merely addressing the fact that certain attackers are Islamic, they result to arguing a straw man that no one has erected. "it's not all Muslims. It's like saying Dylan Roof represents all white people."

While I agree we shouldn't engage in memetics like that, we should still speak honestly about it and not jump to every point in AiU's regressive agenda.

Oops! I meant to direct my response to

Its the common enemy that bonds the GOP and Israel. Without mudslimes they wouldnt give 2 shits about Israel.

High probability of trade deal re-negotiatens, near guaranteed immigration enforcement

There is zero correlation with terrorism and Islam, you bigot. Pic related.

Quit being an Islamophobe. You should have your girlfriend wear a Burqa as a sign of solidarity.

Well, on the business end- what you really need is a network. That's the reality. Not amount of education lets you outguess a market. You need capital, but a good network takes care of that (investment partners, angel investors, etc). Lots of rich people go broke and get rich again because they have the relevant "skill set". The reality is they know people who can get shit done. Knowing people is the one and only way to get rich. 99% of a CEO's job is drinking with other motherfuckers and impressing them. Then everybody trades favors and tips. The real value of the Ivy League coastal elite is the network. Facts don't change based on where you learn it.

For my part, I voted Johnson. Partly because I didn't think Trump would win nationally. Partly because Trump winning in my flyover state was a foregone conclusion. And mostly because this was the first real chance to see a third party candidate get federal recognition.

The real problem is the duopoly. Kudos to Trump for bulldozing through the duopoly- but Trump is ultimately a fragile man in a nest of vipers. Not surprising to me he's still living in Trump Tower instead of DC. But if the people saw a 3rd party could actually succeed- that would last a century or so- at least until the snakes took root in the new party, which is inevitable.

We need us vs them, we are civilized society and they are a backwards people who hate us because a book written by a warlord 1400 years ago tells them to

what exactly is "the progressives' approach to Islam" vs. the "conservatives' approach to islam"?

>inb4 you blame Obama for gw bush's creation of isis
>inb4 you call progressives 'weak' on terror -- they've killed 1000's of Islamic extremists and decimated isis to 1/4th of its former size

The only criticism I'd have for progressives, is their lax approach to muslim immigration.

The criticism I'd have for the GOP in regards to islam is their scorched-earth policy, which created isis. and which only encourages terrorism.

Republicans tend to be nutty evangelicals, so their love of Israel is Biblical in nature

>Trump winning in my flyover state was a foregone conclusion

This. I live in Kansas. I would have bet my life savings Trump was winning Kansas without being nervous at all. Hillary had no chance at all. So voting 3rd party seemed like a good choice to me just so they could get some more votes and maybe have a stronger showing next election.

lol civilized society. you just ran a campaign on being anti-pc. you literally want Americans to act like savage barbarians.

and then you elected a reality tv show host.

All organized religion needs to go, it's the current year after all.