Whenever i take adderall, i get zoinked out to put it quite simply

whenever i take adderall, i get zoinked out to put it quite simply

am i dosing too high?

What are you normally dosing? And what do you do with it?

I open up the capsules and put the little grains in my ass

pffft hahahaha

I'm actually having a very similar experience seriously right now so it's crazy I saw this but yah prolly my problem is I like it

Fuck off, OP here. I open one up and shove HALF up my ass, the rest go in my urethra.

I've only had those ones with the really awkward casing, I took 14 in a night one time and felt like my heart was gonna give up by the end of it, the comedown was worse though

usually IRs are good up to like 15mg

but XR like 20mg get me WEIRD

and my dick shrinks :/

lmao

hahaha smoke some nug bro always helps

That's what amphetamines do nigger.

All it does is raise my heartbeat I'm just gonna drink Hella beers and stay lit til the morning

I need atleast 100 mgs to feel any good with adderall

That's crazy

This, maybe you're not taking enough throughout the night. I take like 150 over a good day or so.

dude thats' so bad for your brain, don't do that

Give me some!

around 60 mg at once no xr in their would get me to this point you are talking about at 90 mg I can start hearing slight whispers but for playing video games I like to take 4 20 mg xr it gets me to a good point inbetween fun and focused, dont dose too high it is not fun

yo where you at I have 2 prescriptions one for 30 30 mg xr pills and another for 30 20 mg xr pills and 30 10 mg ir pills

FUN FACT
take at least 60mg Adderall
Wait an hour. Smoke a bowl and eat 4 benadryl
Enjoying mind raping hallucinationz

How to deal with not having enough pills? I only have a few left and 15 days till script refill its gay af

you can't really do shit about it unfortunately. Unless you've got someone who can write scrips. my dad could, but wouldn't i dont think

you probably are. i take 7-15 mg at a time and it works great

United States - Ohio