What is wrong with women

What is wrong with women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fg2UQPy5LO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would a man ever need to know that

There's no need for a man to know that, though?

People love making others look stupid and they won't shy a way from inventing reasons to do so.

okay, bitter...

>>virgins detected
obviously you've never lived with a woman. you'd just know after a day or two.

I'm a women and I don't even know the answer. I'd never expect a guy to know. Doesn't make him a child. This shit makes girls look crazy

Shut the fuck up bitches.

Idk like half a day?

It's a handful of hours before you 'should' change it out.
Toxic shock syndrome is no joke

Women have nothing to offer except for their holes, and so invent snarky shit-tests to increase their apparent value and fool men into trying to prove themselves for their affections

No longer than 6 hrs depending on bathroom use and flow. Yay what do I win...nothing..because that chick is just some sjw who thinks she is better than everyone because of her dna

I wanna say 4 hours

I know they risk toxic shock if they leave it in too long

A fun game is to ask your smartest female friend how a car's valves are opened and when they answer you'll realize women are children.

A fun game is to ask your smartest female friend how a 3 way light switch works and when they answer you'll realize women are children.

A fun game is to ask your smartest female friend what the point of a P trap is and when they answer you'll realize women are children.

A fun game is to ask your smartest female friend to field strip an common firearm and when they try you'll realize women are children.

A fun game is to ask your smartest female friend how a voter ID law is racist and when they answer you'll realize women are children.

A fun game is Rayman

>A fun game is to ask your smartest female friend what the point of a P trap is and when they answer you'll realize women are children.

Guarantee that if you found one that even knew what a P trap was, she would say it was so you could retrieve rings and other things dropped down the drain.

Ask a woman friend how hard a man has to work to support his woman, and when they answer you will know why some men turn gay

The biggest privilege of them all is ability to not know anything about mechanical and industrial systems and processes.

If you don't even have to know how to maintain and build even a little bit of the comfortable world around you you're getting an easy free ride.

A fun game is to ask any female friend what they really think about their BFF and when they answer you'll realize women are shallow cunts.

>living with a woman

8 hours. When I'm on the toilet and don't have my phone, I read random stuff. A while back I read the tampon box.

Sjw'ing at it's finest. Absolutely disgusting.

that's got to be the absolute maximum though. I know some bitches have to change that shit out every few hours. heavy flow bitches.

>2017
>being an unvirgin

til it's full

I'm sure there's a cunt hud that tells you the blood level of your cooch cotton

and if there isn't there should be

bee married for 3 years and been living with my wife for 5

i have no idea how long they keep them in for and i dont care because i generally try and avoid her when she is bleeding

You are literally the only person saying sense in this thread.

>2017
>not being a wizard
what's wrong with you

youtube.com/watch?v=fg2UQPy5LO8

Mild Autism.
It's what's wrong with most of us.

>virgin
>living with a woman
As if these two are mutually exclusive

Hurt egos are easiest to spot.

if you responded with anything other than:
>who fucking cares?

then you are a cuck faggot

>Ive observed my girls period cycle and her tampons
>Im sexually successful

A traps ass doesn't count btw

I know the answer only because I remember an ep of Nip/Tuck where not-Dr. Doom guy's kid got sick from shoving a tampon up there cause she wanted to be an adult

but that is one purpose...

>Hurt ego
>Not knowing something I have absolutely no reason to know

vs

>Not knowing something that everyone alive should know

Totes.
Women know nothing about dicks, dudes know nothing about vaginas.

A fun game is to ask your smartest female friend an intimate question about the Penis and when they answer you'll realise Women are children.

My GF is a fucking Nurse and she had knew shockingly little about the human Penis.

I know this is bait but having sex does not help whatsoever with knowing how long a tampon should stay in. Nor does living with women, why you would want to do that in the first place I have no idea.
I'm not a Virginia and I grew up in the same house as my mother, yet I can only make a guess. Hell, even as a pre-med student I don't know. It's not exactly like women are keen on telling you all about their bloody discharge.

it's more like an added bonus. it's not the reason why they are installed.

Honestly I've never been with a women who has periods. If they menstruate, I tell them to fuck off. Would I Girl wanna fuck I guy with pisses blood out his dick?

Because they're selfish creatures built to destroy you financially and emotionally.

A use is not a purpose.
A paper clip can be used to puncture your nail to relieve the pressure of bleeding under it.
A paper clip is not for that.

A p trap is to keep the smell of raw sewage out of your house.
It's just a water barrier.
That is literally the only purpose.
You think the solvent welded p trap under your tub is going to help you retrieve your ring?
You think the p trap in your porcelain toilet it going to help you retrieve your ring?
They're not. You might as well say garbage disposals are to catch your ring.

>F : Shitlord, do you even know how long do we strong women keep a tampon in?
>M : I don't know that, but I do know you should use a diva cup instead. It's 2017 now darling.

Some of us use pads and we change them when we use the rest room

If you were the experienced ladies man you claim to be, you'd know that every Womans period is different. Each period can be different from the last. My Wife has a heavy flow and has to change hers out twice a day. Sometimes she doesn't and it can only be once a day change.

I've been with a Woman who bled so little on her period that she didn't bother even wearing one.

Not really.

>inb4 S trap

This.
Living with a man and fucking him won't give a woman the slightest idea of how often a man masturbates.
There are plenty of things we just don't tell each other.
I don't yell out everytime I am going to take a shit so people can keep track.

>A fun game is to ask your smartest female friend how much time it takes to pee after ejaculation

>I'm not a Virginia

They're not alpha.

I can piss with a raging boner and immediately after ejaculating, I never understood people pretending they couldn't piss.
Same goes for corssing your legs. Dudes always pretend like they've got such a big package that they can't cross their legs because it gets crushed.
But I have no problem and I've got a 7" dong with fairly sizeable nads.

Ask a woman how often you need to change a cars oil, When they answer you'll realize that all women are children.

>Snarky troll reply

Ya well you can get an infection by peeing right after ejaculating. Good luck with that

>mfw my gf had no idea dicks can get bigger when erect
>had never heard of "growers" and "showers"
>didn't know dicks are extra sensitive after ejaculation

Piss is sterile you fucking retard.

Was she a literal kid, you sick pedo?

>Ya well you can get an infection by peeing right after ejaculating

u wot m8. Peeing cleans out your dickhole and blasts out any leftover jizz

i call it magma cum, it only happens if i pee directly after i cum

you have to constantly piss for like 45 min and it burns like fuck

fun game, ask anyone anything they dont know, realise everyone is child

No, she was 24 at the time and she's a fully qualified nurse.

How do you piss for 45 minutes straight?
Like if I've got a good solid full blast going for more than 60 seconds that would be insanely impressive.

My gf changes every 4 or 5 hours awake. My girl uses the pad thing at night though. I'll go with that answer. I'm sure every chick is different though.

>get an infection by peeing

>i call it magma cum
>piss for like 45 min and it burns like fuck

You guys are fucking retarded

Does she know more about non-human penis?

Not always... Ever hear of a UTI? Affects more than just your urethra, friendo.

Yes, she lets dogs fuck her while I touch myself in the corner

What does fucking a nurse have to do with anything?

nothing comes out, im just saying it feels like you are pissing the entire time with a slight burn

no std, just happens if i piss like 2 sec after an orgasm

That's just a bladder spasm. Isn't a bad thing, just all your shit down there is going out of control for whatever reason it can. If it lasts more than a few hours, then I'd be worried about some kind of infection.
Happens to me a few times, either after masturbation or sex.

Guy with hemorrhoids here.

I keep one in until I have to take a shit, then I use another right after

/thread

you get uti cause you don't shower you nasty neckbeard retard i piss after spooging all the time and never had one so stop looking like a goofball will ya?

wait what?

nevermind my smartest male friend just guessed a fucking week

I've never had a UTI, faggot. A burning sensation lasting a few days is just a symptom of it. Jesus, ever fucking time someone goes on full retard troll mode.

>why should a medical professional know about the Human body

fire cock

too much ego, not enough actual merit.
I treat my gf like shit all the time and she's slowly becoming a normal person.

>Medically trained
>having knowledge about human body

Do you pretend to be stupid or do maybe think it's genetic?

underrated comment

Also, a UTI in a female is not caused by not washing, most of the time. If anything, it's the exact opposite, or many other factors. My gf got a UTI after wearing a leotard for a halloween party while she was trying to be Raven from Teen Titans.
>inb4 you got cucked
I was literally with her the entire night.

>He's never had explosive hemorrhoids that result in a quarter pint of blood lost each time he has to shit

Why would you have a UTI?
That's not caused by piss, that's caused by shit. Which is why women get them.

do you....do you not have periods? or common sense?

But she has held a few hundred of them.

>When a woman can't tell how much my fuckmaster 5000 with semen collection tray is worth.
What a fucking child LOL

Raised by single mother with sister
Now married with daughter of my own and teenage girl we adopted.
Often buying bra's, razors, medication and pads for girls.

No idea how long they keep one in for, why would I?

What if you're a single father with a daughter, who's wife was killed during your daughter's childhood and didn't teach her the ways of puberty?

Titties?

read and I honestly have no idea what causes a UTI in a male.

Girls get UTI's because their UT is shorter and a lot closer to the pooper.
Women wipe their ass and some how manage to smear shit all over their pussies. I don't know why they wipe back to front but they do.

And how does fucking a medically trained person somehow transfer the knowledge to the girl?

UTIs are also caused by girls not taking a piss after they have sex, wiping back to front when shitting, and if their vagina lives in squalor.

but they're not that hard to treat. go to the doctor, get antibacterial medication, one week on that and you're all good.

>Daughter doesn't have a sex ed class, no female friends her age.
I've already failed at that point, no need for me to be a walking encyclopedia.

Ask your smartest female friend the order you remove the lug nuts when replacing the tire on a 5-lug wheel and you'll realize that women are helpless children.

Correct answer: could be years as it depends on how big of a cunt they are