Previous:The rules are very simple:
>circlejerk
>this is not waifu this is avatarfagcirclejerk
>post pics of a anime girl
>keep ERP and RP to a maximum
>insult other anime girls
>discuss meta-level community mechanics like how the threads used to be x but now they're y and it's killing them
>post fitting, over-sexualised content (even though no one wants you to)
>mention names of people who aren't here like they're e-celebs and talk shit about them
>try to find dirt on each other online
>post screencaps of out-of-context chat messages and posts to try to paint them as villains
>trigger people -_-
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtube.com/watch?v=BawkcZdr3QI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still here

I claim Krystal as my wifu.

lies and slander sameji

Nico claimed

don't post here you dumb fucks

Oh for fucks sake.

get in the real waifu threads

do you seriously care that much -_-

neck yourself

no u

these threads used to be cancer, but now they're cancer and it's killing them

Why chairs? I don't understand. Also you have a lot of friends, I wouldn't want to bother you.

>anime GIRLs
Fuck off. Cute boys are fine too you sexist faggot

(Moko)
The big problem is that there isn't really a middle ground, you either have afro-like curls or relatively straight hair with maybe a bit of a wave and some volume. You COULD individually curl some locks, but that's not permanent and is a bit too vain for me
And that's good to hear, the tone is great, glad the producers stuck to the manga pretty well

Also I'd like to formally apologize for being so awful at WoT, although I doubt you care. It's just so different from literally every other game I've played... You can't really wiggle your way out of a bad situation, if you fuck up, it's pretty much perma-fucked
Maybe there's more freedom at the higher tiers, but T3 is rough

(You [?])
I've seen some crazy shield break punishes in 4 from Samus, amongst other shennanigans.
And that mental image of Wario farting onto a bike with enough force that it becomes a lethal move is... interesting. Certainly a little scary

Fucking elitists, this thread came first.

Welcome home o/

are there scarves?

Endless supply

good, i'm cold

I dont know too much about hair just mine feels nice when i shampoo and condition it. You did fine. everyone is god awful when they start at that game and no you kind of need to be careful with your tank no matter what tier you are at.

>haruhi
Do you have a discord?

>need
Idk. That time of this month?

Haruhi#0431

So I'm going out this weekend to look for a bass guitar.
Shops will let you try them out, right? Also any tips?

Hair care is actually super fun (and fun to say.) You should keep some decent shampoo and conditioner in reserve for special occasions, or when you just feel like it. It makes a world of difference, and having different smells is always nice. Also brushing it out properly is relaxing, and looks really good
Experimenting is fun too, and there's a lot that just works with someone's specific head of hair. If you mess around it's a) fun and b) generally leads to your hair looking nicer
Just a shame that it's winter, the cold air kinda messes with hair, especially when it's wet

...you do have long hair, right?

I'll work on being more defensive, I was getting killed a lot for just rushing out, or even staying in an aggressive position for too long. Bad habit to break, I'm generally the aggressor in most games...

Get the one Haruko had in FLCL

Sachi is a weak minded pussy ass bitch.

well its longer but not like past my shoulders or anything. Nah this is like tier 2 the game doesnt start until you are in a tier 5 really. Its fine we either get you into a light tank so you can be aggressive or we get you in a heavy tank that limits mobility so youre forced to play different. either way it will work out
hello user

QOTT: what's the most fucked up thing that ever happened to you. If you don't mind sharing.

Wth is going on?

Grow it out! My hair ends right between my shoulder blades and I've never been happier with it. Unless *you're* happy with where it is now, then disregard everything

And I was actually thinking about playing light tanks. I saw some videos about camouflage and light tanks as spotters, which is cool in its own right. But then also darting around the map and doing chip damage to everyone sounds super fun. Getting one-shot on the other hand... Oh well, high risk/high reward(ish)

cozy
i want to die

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Your purge, it worked.

I listened to my friend shoot himself on skype.

I dont know.
well i should probably cut it. I think im the only one that likes it. Well 2 lines i can reccomend are the American chaffee line or the French elc amx line. Be warned though the French tier 4 light ,the amx 40, is probably the worst grind ive ever played to get the amazing elc amx

Oh, that.
That can be arranged!

My friends, the Reich is rising... what shall we do with all this power?
youtube.com/watch?v=BawkcZdr3QI

Found the real thread!
You cannot hide from the Reich!

Was beat up by the person who I considered to be my closest friend and then was repeated spat on by closest friend over some really dumb stuff
we're not friends anymore
It's really bad, as far as fucked up things go, but I was like 14 and it just felt... violating, I guess.

it's your hair, do what you like with it. Also, from like the top of your ears to the middle of your neck looks SUPER awkward on everyone, so once you push past that it'll be fine.
And then you can start to do Shantae hair whips and annoy everyone

I think you already recommended the American chaffee, and with that warning, I think I'll go with that first. The Americans seem like they have some cool stuff anywho
Going to get the KV-2 first though, I want to feel the powah

hi tomoko, how are you?

well I feel like Shantae whips would be very out of place so I wont do that and I probably should cut it though. You wont feel power you will feel so dirty from being able to one shot a tier 6 heavy tank.
It rained all day today it was nice. How about you user?

not very well. i like the rain too though

I can do this now

ah want to talk about it? Same i like they grey days and smell when you open a window is great

Dio-sama...

God, king, lord, whatever it is, I'm here.

I mean, if you like it, I don't know why you'd want to cut it. Unless the people in your life are actively encouraging you to cut it as well, which is a totally different story. I've got some bias towards long hair, so I'll always argue for it, but there's something to be said for being happy with yourself over satisfying other people

I'll just use the KV-2 for funsies, it can't be terribly competitive in the first place, given that reload time. Missing at any range other than far is a pretty big deal

Hello my lord.

Dio
who wins
you vs. 500 lawnmowers and two lions with AK-47's

Great work

I do but everyone else seems to disagree. I dont like how I look with short hair but its not enjoyable that people say i should cut it all the time. Its a fun tank that is good for making money and laughs. sure its a long reload but if they dont press on the kv2 it will pop out fire a shell and just keep doing that

Guess it was at one point. Then war happened.

Well taking in consideration that the lawnmowers are not being used by anyone and that the lions can't use the AK-47's and are likely very spooked by their situation and by the lawnmowers. I'm going to guess that it would be a complete victory for Dio, but thats just a theory really, its not like we could see their fight in action. Then again I guess its always possible that one of the lions would get shot by that one arrow that give stand powers and that the lion would develope a stand that can stop time and that the lion has the mind of a man who lived for 500 years without ever living a day without fighting.

Oh hai

not really but thanks. it's my cat, he died today

oh im sorry user. What was the cats name and how old?

GET ON MY LEVEL

Tsunyun betrayed me.

Tell them they're all poopybuttbrains. Your mature wit and humor will stun them into silence. But seriously, from personal experience, it's better to feel like shit occasionally when people tell you they don't like it as opposed to feeling like shit constantly because *you* don't like it

I'm sure many laughs will be had, especially if all three of us use one. If one KV-2 can be an obnoxious menace, imagine what THREE could do, working in tandem?

Thats a great picture, but I mostly like the color of her eyes.

I wont say that. I dont know people dont like it and i should just change it. well you try to cover each others reloads and it goes pretty well

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed

id rather not talk about him

fuck...

Claimed.
You're really starting this again?

of course sorry. Well i cant really say or do much but I hope you feel well soon

Donald fucking Trump becoming president. I wish someone would fucking shoot him.

I'm sure he didn't, you're just exagerating again. You shouldn't skip on your ritalin.

The artist draws eyes pretty well, too bad he only drew Amatsu twice.
I finished JoJo part 3 yesterday, what a ride that was.

>This

I want to go watch anime, promise me you'll keep an eye on the index so I can relax.

i'll try my best

I need better than that, I need absolute certainty

Good to know, part 4 is also a great one, but I really think part 1 will always be my favorite. Even though its short.

Good knight.
Good night.

I guess you care a bit less about it in the end
Like, I HATE how I look with short hair, but it sounds likes it's just mildly uncomfortable for you
In the end, it's all about net happiness; if you'd be more happy overall with short hair, I say go for that

Condolences about the cat, I just noticed this chain... One of my dogs passed a little while ago, I can only hope you're not feeling what I felt, although it sounds like you are
I'm sure you and he/she had some great times together. Better to reflect on the good than dwell on the sad, y'know?

Claim

-_-

Didn't mean to tripfag -_-

.o.

Shino

:o

Claimu
I wonder the same thing, something happen when i slept?
If i were to say would you believe me anyway?
Wait, what? he's a nice guy i don't think he would do that.

Where is the scoundrel?

_--_

:thinking:

I didn't like part 1 as much as part 2 and 3, but Dio Brando is my favorite villain so far. I loved every second he was on screen.

well yeah I dont want to do it but if I could go a few months without hearing it I just might

> not saying part 3 is your favorite

anybody have that autistic screeching template?

Ay dio i meant to ask you, you ever read the manga? Then again you'd probably have screens if you did

I'm a big fan of the vaporizing freeze and the space ripper stingy eyes.

Part 4's main antagonist is completely different from Dio and Kars, but he's still an amazingly great vilain.

No but I know a lot of spoilers, not that it bothers me.

Part one wasn't the best but it was very good in it's own way.

Ouch... I've heard of something like that from a friend.

Okay. Thats worse than what I would say fucked up. That aint fucking right. Given I was catfished by a friend by still friends to this day, not to mention closer.

Friends dont do that... not even best friends.

Who? I'm not aware of this.

Well, it's not worst that could happen.
Worst case would be a Zombie apocalypse happening while you're taking a shower and your family and friends are all zombies when you come out the bathroom and see them half rotten, dead, mobile corpses that are also slowly walking towards you. And you're just there naked. Thats worse.

Try me. If you want to share it here or not. Thats up to you.

I really liked the anime scene when Jonathan confronts Dio about the medicine, it keeps the whole "tension" charm of Jojo without really having any actual fighting other than Dio's useless (pun intended) punch and Jonathan's throw.