WTB juggalo girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ExQgBgm9Z-I
youtu.be/aDQalLHNltw
youtube.com/watch?v=XskG1f6SoEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only the most respectable

whoop whoop!!

Yall make no sense to us common folk. Why ICP?

They always look like the sloppiest pussy and I love it

LOOK AT HOW TIGHT SHE IS

as a juggalo this is culture.. you would be a faggot not to be a juggalo

WHOOP WHOOP

>WTB
I don't think they're for sale it's just free to anyone who says axes are cool

Tessa Haze. Thank me later.

Why are you only posting hired strippers and whores. Post the real juggalettes

What does WTB mean.

Dumpy af and it's great

Because its fun to make fun of stupid white trash.

White trash bitches

Whoops. STELLA Haze.

basically, requesting. derived from 'want to buy'

you mean to say that all female fans of insane clown posse look like disgusting meth addicts?

color me seven shades of surprised!

Im down

whoop whoop!!!!

You can almost see the mix of faygo and syphilis clawing it's way through the air.

Juggalo women are respected because they're whores. What quintessential man doesn't love a whore?
>inb4 foggot white knights
It's the juggalos that I hate. Beta men that should commit suicide by the dozens.

Ever notice that juggalos, and juggalets are all goofy, fat, and people that just don't quite fit in with society?
I live less than a mile from ICP head quarters. And even there employees are goofy ass fucks

its all about the family!!

Yea thats the core selling point.
I used to be a juggalo, then I grew up/

So...wincest?

I bet her asshole is dirty. This is beautiful.

ICP / Psychpathetic records location.

got chlamydia?

>Im down
So are her sad 18yo tits. She carries two perfectly good plumb bobs with her every day.

Lel

Wow, farmington hills, sounds real gangsta, like totally ghetto fabulous.

I see that fat fuck violent Jay in his tan 68' Buick Rivera quite often. I have a mid 70's dodge I drive in the summer. Saw him at the gas station, he tried to talk to me about my car. I'm like "dude, go away" he was like "do you know who I am?" I told him I could give zero fucks

m-less 07E7818

No, this is a good neighborhood. Most homes around here start at 200k. Nothing "gansta" about it. That's why o bought my home here.
I found out these pussies after the fact

If only she had her tits out

>You mean 'we give's no fucks'
Fixed that for ya.

Lol... I'm not black. There I do not speak Ebonics.

fuggalos

>If only she had her tits out
She'd have to loosen her belt first.

Kek

Worthless cutters and feels-threadfags.

>so are her tits
top fuckin kek

Nice

Jesus christ.... This is exactly why I tell people I'm not racist. Juggalos are the niggers of white people.

You will love this!
youtu.be/ExQgBgm9Z-I

You should see that greasy fat fucker violent J in person.
You would think he would have better personal hygiene, but he doesn't. He is a official white nigger.

Least they are honest about what they are.

>The one on the right

I'd be ashamed of myself but I still would

If she took that clown paint off her tits. You wouldn't have to be ashamed.

Jesus fuck, is that the musical score to koyaanisqatsi?

A necklace made of magnetic beads should be enough to repel him.

>If she took that clown paint off her tits. You wouldn't have to be ashamed.
She can't take genital warts off. He'd still be ashamed.

Ultimate cringe video.

FUCKING MAGNETS

And another cringe video.
youtu.be/aDQalLHNltw

Lol, he got the hint....I've seen him since running around. He doesn't even look my way anymore.
His 68' Rivera is a nice car though. I guarantee he bought it. I doubt he is smart enough to do a restore on a car.

Wish they would swallow some magnets

damn i wish i could go to the gathering

would be fun to do all those drugs and fuck all those sluts

youtube.com/watch?v=XskG1f6SoEc

Miss Juggalette Pageant, you're welcome

It hurts my brain that he's probably a millionaire and all those dumb fucks follow them around.

>you're welcome
Fuck you. If they're not ugly then they shoot heroin up clit.

I couldn't even pretend to enjoy that kind of idiocy to get drugged, drunk and get STD's from half retarded bitches that've been passed around the midwest trailer parks, I'll just keep my hand - lube is cheaper than bitches and child support.

I still have three types of hepatitis to catch. I bet I could get the whole set there.

Juggalettes are living proof that women don't actually have real interests.

You will occasionally see a very attractive girl who pretends to be into ICP, but never a handsome guy. This is because ICP is objectively complete trash, and you'd have to be braindead genetic waste to actually like them, but here's the thing; women don't understand what makes a thing good or bad. They only understand that men like things, and by pretending to like things they can get attention from men. The problem for hot chicks is that when you're a 9/10 in respectable social circles, you're nothing special because you're surrounded by equally attractive women and there are even a few who are hotter than you. Women don't like this kind of competition. This is why some women gravitate toward shit like ICP and cosplaying at conventions, because they know they will be treated like queens by the hordes of undesirables that populate these groups.

There's no doubt he has made millions off these kids.
I remember them being popular around metro Detroit in the late 80's.
I'm not jealous though. They have been labeled as a gang according to the FBI.

Fuck I'm gonna castrate myself and get fucked by men. Disgusting.

Lmao!! 3 types

You seem lost. Sup Forums is that way >>>

>You would think he would have better personal hygiene,
who in their right mind would think a fat, greasy turd who wear clown makeup and "raps" about evil carnivals and faygo would have good personal hygiene? he looks like he smells like a trailer park's asshole.

I know that struck a nerve but tits or gtfo

>labeled as a gang
I'm sure that gave them tiny, street cred boners.

i need a fat bitch and some faygo

retard

Nice rebuttal.

Like I say. Dude approached me at the gas station. At first I'm thinking what does this fucking guy want? Then I remember seeing his car outside the ICP building. I started thinking that this guy is a famous rapper, why in the fuck does he look like he just left the trailer park.

They were on the local Fox News complaining about it. They distanced themselves from juggalo's all together. They said that the following they had, wasn't created by them.

Now, I know you're not referring to Alice D.

I don't need a cunt to hate Sup Forums. Moot was a smart man when he splitting you fucks off. I love how Sup Forums can't pull it together long enough to shed their ID's punishment.

I wonder if he comes on Sup Forums tells people the story of the time a nobody told him to fuck off at a gas station.

Plenty of the former in the "great" plains.
mfw Hy-Vee sells Faygo here.

Sup Forums still doesn't realize it's a containment board

Lol, that would be cool... Maybe it goes like this
Be me: famous rap star, see guy driving a cool ass old dodge duster, go over to check it out, try to exchange some car talk. Guy looks at me dirty and says go the fuck away, try to tell him I want to use car in video. Tell guy I'm violent J, nobody guy says he gives zero fucks, tells me I should take a shower.