My sister is marrying my first cousin.. ask me anything

My sister is marrying my first cousin.. ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=manvDABtbxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What state are they in?

what is the proper temperature for a refrigerator

are you an arab?
or redneck

What's good for a headache?

37ºF. Do not let anyone tell you different. If anyone tells you different they are a skeleton jew

Did you get to stick it in your sister first?

She's in illinois.. he's from drumroll... INDIA

if those are my only choices.. sand-nigger

Where in Illinois? I'll marry her first, can you post a picture so I can call the police and say I haven't heard from her in a week and they can locate her and I'll fall in love with her and we'll live alone together

getting head is good for that.. i recommend only holistic remedies... getting rimmed could also provide a welcome distraction

no... tho i did once see her in a bra when she was 22 and had a strange tingling in my bone..

hahaha...

well you gotta be more gainfully employed than my cousin.. do you have a job in america? if so you're eligible.

You have bone marrow cancer now.

are you half indian or something? is she older than you? by how many years? whats a bone?

Are you jealous?

Does that guy sound like he has a job? Think, user! This is why your sister is in an arranged marriage with your first cousin - you don't think!

I live in Illinois, have a job and house, send her to the 309 nigga

What kind of response is that? Did all of the old Sup Forumstards go into dad mode all of a sudden?

no, i'm full Indian.. She's older than me by 5 years. And she actually shocked us all. She dated one beener for like 5-6 years and he jilted her after buying her a ring (i would love to castrate that fuck for wasting the best years of her life)..

she dated a few losers since then and kind of gave up on dating to find someone, then she told my mom to find someone for her..

mom was unable to do so cuz 32 is the equivalent of being 50 in indian culture. So my sister goes on this trip to visit my family in India (she hasn't been for 16 years.. She's instantly swept off her feet by smooth ass cousin and he pops the question.

post her ass

no i'm pissed.. it seems like he's gonna be a financial drain for a while and already him and my sister are having problems

he seems too laid back and my sister is kind of an anal retentive bitch

are you a pajeet?

dude this fucking curry head is gonna come to america and do what? if user has a job at 7-11 he's in a better position than my cousin.

sounds like not enough anal rape it's the only cure you should treat her at once
trust me i'm a doctor

Is 7-11 like Goldman Sachs for Indians? Genuinely wondering.

user you're doing good so far, now let's check for compatibility with me. what's your favorite weed strain?

If she's here it's only so he can get here with respectable merit. Tell him to fuck a goat and die. Find your sister a good white man that will fuck her good and buy her everything she wants

no, but is this him?

Trick question, it smells like shit, I'll stick to whiskey.

Fucking 10/10 lol'd

double dubs, check'd myself

for the dumb/uneducated ones yeah..
but typically indians are hustlers.. they'll work at one figure out how they work, and eventually by 1, then 7.

youtube.com/watch?v=manvDABtbxA if you hate yourself watch me instead of living a fantasy ;)

holy fucking shit. one way ticket to the US doesnt come often, he brought his A game. Good luck to them

lol i don't know user.. if my sister wasn't into him I would have told him to stay over there. He's got a solid job, he's a boss, all his friends are there. His family...

Unless you live in a war zone or are jack shit broke and hungry, it just ain't worth having to start from scratch IMO.

dude laid the mack down pretty strong.. when i was growing up I used to go much more frequently than she did. He was definitely the cool cousin. He'd party, bang bitches doggystyle in the back of cars, had a dope motorcycle..

pajeets are greedy mofos mate. theyre just that poor. even the well off ones might be better off here. getting out of that country and into a 1st world one would be a dream come true

haha, youre not actually pajeet here are you? na that sounds cool man, if hes a lad whos lived life n shiiiiet, hes be a sick bloke/hubby/father