Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/niglets/
youtube.com/watch?v=a1Tf5uuGvjs
youtube.com/watch?v=dROwEc4VyJA
youtube.com/watch?v=ylO_Vp7aReQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bullshit.

The Goonies.

All white wholesome normal well adjusted kids going on an adventure? Yeah not today. If it was made today it would feature niggers, beta nu-males, a sjw lesbian and a mentally ill tranny.

What Tarantino movie is this from?

checked

Yeah buddy no 80s movie had niggers in it it's all a contemporary jewish conspiracy

Reddit is on a different website

Do you seriously not know the second best die hard

>I hate everybody

Man I wish I was a redpilled alpha like this aryan.

I googled it and the first result was this

reddit.com/r/niglets/

>All white wholesome normal well adjusted kids going on an adventure
There was an asian boy

I like how they edited it for network broadcast.

Get that filth off this board.

What the hell are you on about? He never said there wasn't any niggers at all just in that movie. Classic example of some liberal seeing a few words he doesn't like, gets triggered and angery but can't articulate it so he writes incoherent nonsense.

name 1

>tfw you learn that "I hate niggers" digitally added in and "I hate everybody" was the sign they used since they shot on location and we're worried he would have been shot for real

>Movie about a white person buying a black man as a toy for his son

>every
>body
OH SO ONLY SOCIALLY ACCEPTED STANDARD BODIES ARE ALLOWED!?!

Really ? It looks great if this is true but that makes me think your bullshitting

>asians
>not white

It's actually true, they shot it in Harlem.

>if they're not black, they're white

Source ?

No they are not. The fairest skinned Asian I know still turns yellow after a few hours in the sun.

First best

EINHORN IS A MAN!

Definitely, it goes 1,with a vengeance, then 2
No others were made

3,1, for me. 1 is a classic but three does all the same things better and with a larger scope without losing who McLane was

Tropic Thunder

T H I S
H
I
S

Tell the truth, would you Einhorn

Cool fact, cheers

>John McClane has to go to a feminist part of NYC with a sign that says "I'm a cis white male"
He'll be eaten alive.

Especially with the penis

Fuck that.

See if you can name three.

true lies

Kindergarten Cop is highly problematic

>BOYS HAVE A PENIS GIRLS HAVE A VAGINA

jfc I can't even with this

Its about a man taking advantage of a woman with amnesia making her believe she is in reality his wife, he treats her like a slave for most of the movie.
At the end when se regains her memories she decides to stay because being a housewife is the best

I like that movie but I thought the point is why she stayed was that she loved Kurt russel and his kids despite that fact she kinda sucked and hated being housewife.

Also she riches as crap she can pay someone to do all the cooking and the cleaning for dirt cheap.

Blazing Saddles

youtube.com/watch?v=a1Tf5uuGvjs

Man, that movie snuck in right at the very border of when things turned to shit, and i'm so so glad that it did.

Too many Kansas city faggots would be triggered by it today.

Literally rdj's best performance. And jack black's, did he try actual heroin or something?

I have this shit downloaded in HD on my gamestation. I dont mind being called a shill.

>films
Just look at TV shows. The shit I grew up with would be impossible.

Ren and Stimpy
Tex Avery Show
Rockos modern life
Catdog
Watership down
Animanics
Rugrats
Ahhhh Monsters

The shit I grew up with would hardly even make adult TV nowadays. These TV shows were completely sick in hindsight and I just recently started to understand why my parents were kinda tilted imagining me watch this shit multiple hours a pay.

And here you are years later on Sup Forums, maybe it was a tell tale sign.

Pretty most redditors watched these shows as well. The funny thing is that I had football training 5 days a week and a match on the weekend, so I spent hardly any time in front of the television. I'd be more worried about people who werent part of a sports team and did nothing else but watch this shit. Besides
>2016
>considering it to be something bad to browse 4chinz

People like you have turned this website into a platform for normies. There really isnt anything freaky about browsing it anymore.

A Clockwork Orange

Lol the goonies featured a strong womyn a butch lesbian, a beta bitch, an Asian boy, and a fat transsexual along with the disabled retard

>People like you have turned this website into a platform for normies. There really isnt anything freaky about browsing it anymore.

Been this way for years.

Thats why I said turned. I didnt specify when or how. This website has been vastly different 10 years ago, though. I honestly think that Sup Forums is to blame. It brought in all the normies who prior to the boards existence had to spam their sports related threads of other boards that werent made for it.

me on the left

Pretty Baby

the fuck is that from

"You said rape twice"
"I like rape"

Top kek

So I never got it as kid. Did Finkle just make himself look like Einhorn, but didn't chop off his balls and dick so the bulge he had out of his but was his dick tucked in?

Fernando Alonsos wedding?

>People think this is a deep and profound film rather than the pulp it is.

It could still be made today, Black people approved how the fact that Robery Downy Jr was blackfaced, and the retard lobby is one of the weakest of the human interest lobbiyist groups.

Also it did market placement write with the whole Tivo plot line.

To bad faggots went and leaked that Tom Cruise was in it, he stole the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=dROwEc4VyJA

I think the real irony was the fact that Robert Downy Jr got an Oscars nomination for his role in it, when he played an actor was just an award whore who won five oscars.

Literally the filename you faggot

Ya got it.

>feature the asain kid as smart

Yeah lefties would have a fit

I don't know why you cocksmokers think that movies can't be made the same. it was that 90's when people started to have the token handicapped kick [malcolm in the middle] and the all black sitcoms of the 70's like The Jeffersons.

You don't even see that shit now.

You make it seem like every movie out now isn't After Earth With Will Smith and sons, but a rainbow of transgender, female, differently abled, culturally empty, gender neutral piece of shit.

We got fucking Assassin's Creed coming out with fucking Fassbender in the lead

So sulu is gay, he always was gay.

Fucking Star Trek was doing what you're afraid of SJW since the 60's so just gulp a dick you're gunna see Tropic Thunder movies still coming out in the future too.

There's not a damn movie that can't be done, it's just a legal thing.

Ghostbusters isn't changing the landscape it's a racist piece of shit movie, that just has white girls. The fucking SJW are bigger idiots then the stormfags and third wave feminism is just a cash grab exploit that is frankly only hurting the white knight kingdom.

Let em burn.

watch more movies

Work on improving your English please. Thank you.

>TT came out 10 years ago

autistic idiot

but he's right
all of this shit will blow over in a couple of years

>salo.jpg

>iaintclickinthatshitnigga.jpg

>black people being evil
lmao

"you play ball like a girl"

tumblr would be forever assblasted.

None of those were bad at all you fairy.

How was that one girl a lesbian? She kisses one of the boys

Reading tv tropes' page is depressing

Squints would be called a rapist.

What about a show like Archie Bunker?

I think the sequel try to 'fix' that or something. Ruining everything of course.

all of these movies are bad

>black villain
>fetishizes amputees
>sex with a woman as a 'reward' for the male lead
>the main character grows only when he adopts the characteristics of upper class white society when he himself is from the ghetto

this movie would never be well received nowadays

I own this movie. Unfortunately my dumbass friend borrowed it and spilled water all over the case so the cover is all fucked up. Disk works fine at least. Great movie.

oh shit,
I forgot about the pool scene,

yeah straight up rape culture.

>any number of Eddie Murphy movies
>any number of Denzel Washington movies
>Any number of Sydney Poitier movies

Motherfucking Action Jackson!

Passion of The Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=ylO_Vp7aReQ

I think the media would make a hot button issue out of the black thing today and rustle a lot the jimmies of negros to stupid to think for themselves

A few years ago Tvtropes was like heroin as in addicting

Now it's like heroin as in if you're addicted to it you've been destroyed as a human being and are just a burden to those around you

This is an example of a movie which did EVERYTHING (except casual rape) that you're told by SJWs that Hollywood can't do or they'll be boycotted.

Besides a few articles nobody gave a fuck and the film was probably the 2nd highest grossing R rated comic book film next to Deadpool.

maybe because sjws don't actually have any real power.

>lol can't say naughty things like the n word in a movie nowadays or the sjw boogeymen will destroy you
You guys don't actually believe this, right? Hell, shit's even more "offensive" then is was ten or twenty years ago.

The fat kid was jewish also

Coonskin

speedboat coming out of a gators mouth

chuckle