Does anyone have the full video of this incident...

Does anyone have the full video of this incident? Apparently four black males tied up and assaulted a white Trump supporter.

Black People wonder why there are racists folks in this Country... This is exactly why.

Don't get me wrong, White Folks have had our fair share of atrocities as well. But the fact that these types of events are still occurring in 2017 is appalling.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/idaho-high-school-football-players-accused-raping-disabled-teammate-lawsuit-n580841
theroot.com/articles/news/2016/12/white-idaho-high-school-football-player-charged-in-rape-of-black-disabled-teammate-to-avoid-jail-time/
youtube.com/watch?v=TugnW7S6Fl4
heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/
youtube.com/watch?v=tN4NCdknWZU
youtube.com/watch?v=hh2vLQzaRl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah? And some idiot white dude walked into a church and killed a whole bunch of people. Crazies gonna crazy, we could point fingers at anyone but it doesn't get anyone anywhere.

I'm not sure he was a Trump supporter.

Oh wait the news says he was mentally disabled, I take it back

I call bullshit

This would have been global news if it actually happened.

Also would have been all people talked about for about a week.

It IS literally everywhere. Go look at CNN front page

Just democrats being democrats

Can we not? The girls couldn't even vote, they are just crazy as fuck racists

What are you talking about? You nigger.

Fine then. Just niggers being niggers

Shit you're right...

My bad

That's fucking messed up

isnt it funny though,all of this violence related to the black lives matter movement.yet they arent considered domestic terrorists yet

if they were white things would be different

Oh wow haha you're so original

Underrated joke

well there's this:
nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/idaho-high-school-football-players-accused-raping-disabled-teammate-lawsuit-n580841
and he will get no jail time:
theroot.com/articles/news/2016/12/white-idaho-high-school-football-player-charged-in-rape-of-black-disabled-teammate-to-avoid-jail-time/

what did they mean by this?

video:
youtube.com/watch?v=TugnW7S6Fl4

download it in case it gets taken down
convert2mp3 is online and for free

The niggers had the right to torture him because us whites we shoot black people for no reason. Just because they are black. Definetly not because they are mugging that guy or robbing that store. It is because they are black. Also Trump is right i mean deporting all the niggers is exactly what he is going to do. Not the illegal aliens just the black niggers definetly not the people that came here illegally.

It was two women and two men.

Guy was "special needs" so it's safe to say he was autstic, or something of the sort.

He knew one of them, and it is believed he came to the house voluntarily before they started the assault. He was also a missing person from a suburb nearby.

that was really bad bait man, at least make it sound belivable

This, that was awful.

No. They're Niggers.

Fucking nigger

thats some shit bait. please try to do better.

You see how he not only looks scared, but confused as well? He is autistic or aspergers as fuck. He knew one of them and was invited there, according to the police anyway..

It wasnt a bait that is what the niggers say and it sounds kind of stupid right?

Here be the trolls.. 1/10 bait.. lurk moar.

This is fucked, someone needs to lynch these niggers. You don't treat white people this way!

Satanic trips wasted.

Details are easy to find
Brittany Herring aka Brittany Covington
1349 W ESTES, Chicago IL

How did you find that?

Actual names crossed with arrest records. She got pinch in October '16.
Pics in arrest record confirm it our cunt

Why are we still having these issues in 2017?

Those psychopaths should be in prison for the rest of their lives.

BTW you shouldn't call the victim a mentally challenged Trump supporter. That's redundant as fuck.

>BTW you shouldn't call the victim a mentally challenged Trump supporter. That's redundant as fuck.
but if it is/was true, would it be bad to add it?

This joke has been made in every thread since this popped up on here.

It was funny the first time.

>It was funny the first time.

not really

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Their race is only an issue because they decided to make it one.

This what happens when politics polarize a society. This just people pissed off about being pissed off. This shit is bound to happen more and more often if people don't wise the fuck up.

wait...the perp was female? thats fucking hot. and i just got done jerking off FUCK

where are all these crazed nigger bitches when i am hot for some extreme femdom

they were 18

Kill yourself with your political justice propaganda bullshit.

Fair enough.

I gave them points where they weren't deserved.

SeeTwo women, two men.

HAHA!

Find a dom

Don't fucking apologize you fucking pushover failure of a son

What has been set in motion cannot be stopped

>apparently
So OP uses unproven shit talk to create a racial divide.
Fucking racist OP.

$1500 bond, for kidnapping and torturing? Fuck that.

There are people on Sup Forums who are defending the black folk who did this to a white person...
This isnt Sup Forums anymore....youre all lefty faggots now..

its no fun if they are just doing it because they are getting paid

i want some angry negro bitch to vent all her frustrations and hate of white people on me.

Dubs wasted on butthurt.

get

fuckin deserved it

>october 4th 2016
Wew lad cant you read?

I intentionally included the charge at the bottom so you can see what the previous arrest was for.

That was for theft. Back in 2016

Apologizing is not the same as being a pushover. You should know that being the adult that I assume you are. If you don't, you've missed the point somewhere or you're just trolling.

Go be new somewhere else fag lord of the fail lands.

This is the retards, retard boyfriend

www()facebook()com/profile()php ? id = 100011121307486

who else on her fb page?

Almost all of the threads on this have been trolls trolling trolls, edgelords sharpening their edges..

>Apparently four black males tied up and assaulted a white Trump supporter.
nope

it happened because he was white

>they are shouting 'trump' n shit

My bad, I'm tired and got the flu

I'll just leave this here...

The faggotry isn't in the left or the right. The true spirit of b is the tradition of being a testosterone driven asshole to EVERYONE. There is no allegiance. There never was b. Nothing has been lost. It's always been every man for himself. Queer.

I saw the full video, it's just some female nigger talking to the camera for 99% of the video, the other 1% is just one tall ghetto black nigger that punched the white dude while he was crying.

Sup Forumsoys,

Here's a link to all the video footage available, and, no, these links won't get taken down.

heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/

>pic related: white people better wake the fuck up

>Sup Forums is one person

Sup Forums is just moot talking to himself.

the black girl face slaps him and i think even kicks him a couple of times

worth watching just for that. hot af.

i just wanna be in that helpless situation on the floor at her feet like that. totally at her mercy. i would start begging and kissing her shoes, just to increase her satisfaction

>testosterone driven
>feminine fags and traps everywhere on Sup Forums with low t and more estrogen than female

Cock fag.

Also apparently the full video can be seen here youtube.com/watch?v=tN4NCdknWZU

You might want to get those clippers and shave your neckline a little higher

Then stop posting pics of feminine fags and traps all the time faggot

If you would stop bumping the threads and supporting them and fapping to them, cock faggot

Look guys, an oldfag. You're so cool...

Kek. He deserved it.

Try harder nextime, kiddo.

You are the only one posting in those thread sir fagalot.

as if we didnt have to humor it when mike brown petitions circulated

I'm a janitor, and according to your IP address and browsing history, you, cock faggot, browse and bump trap threads daily.

Kek. Have an upboat m8.

nah im here too nigger

> ITT normies

It just's so ironic how they beat him up for being white while shouting hateful things when all of them would give away their lives to be white. Fucking crackheads, idiots, haters. Hopefully they rot in prison, where they belong.

Good for you nigger wigger.

implying those negroes are crazy and arent just regular negroes

But you are not the only one in the thread.

nigger creatins

What a real hero looks like

A real hero looks like a stupid faggot?

Never seen such bad bait till now -0/10

Fair share of atrocities? Only one shooting from a psycho and we're already comparing? What about the hundreds of thousands of niggers robbing and shooting everything with no control?

funniest thing i read all day, coat hanger HA

Fuck off cucked nigger lover

youtube.com/watch?v=hh2vLQzaRl8