Why are blacks like this? The man literally killed an innocent guy and his nigger friend says free him, why man?

Why are blacks like this? The man literally killed an innocent guy and his nigger friend says free him, why man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K0tI1Qgnc84
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because whitey

Because they're morally degenerate?

cause he's innocent

RACE WAR NOW

Stupid fucking niggers

Is it possible to have a TV show where the main character is black but the entire show doesn't revolve around the fact that they are black?

I have never seen one.

Holy fuck I live in this city

Liberalism. If conservatism trained their sheep like liberalism trained theirs, whites would be the niggers of the US.

But Liberalism claimed that game.

Divide and Conquer. Think about all the divisions that are constantly pointed out for you: sexes, genders, religion, political ideology, age, occupation, income, education, etc. The list is big, user.

These divisions keep us from bonding, from relating, from conversating. Everything is short-circuited before anything meaningful can form.

If we weren't subject to this constant, unending, relentless indoctrination.. we'd have revolted, violently and permanently, long ago.

Luther, from the BBC

I can probably think of others if I gave a fuck

hedindunuffin main

>his nigger friend says free him, why man?

Because my nigga Jamal dindu nuffin. He was a good boy, goin to church. Bout to turn his life around. He dindu nuffin.

Joliet is soon to follow the ways of Aurora, Elgin, Rockford, etc. White flight will kick in.

Almost every black moms words when there black thug son meets the wrong guy and gets clapped.

No shit, man.

youtu.be/K0tI1Qgnc84

Quick story: There was some homeless nigger on a local university campus that was arrest and wrestled to the ground for disorderly conduct. The nigger went full retard gorilla, basically for no reason. Uni PD got involved and you can hear a nigger in the background of the body cam video shouting "YO DAWG, HE DINDU NUFFIN!" I was on campus later that night when a local news station aired the story. I joked with my friends "I betcha $10 that guy 'dindu nuffin'."

Keks were had

They're convinced they can do no wrong and everything bad that happens in their lives simply must be someone else's fault.

They've been led astray (hoodwinked, if you will) by their own defeatist mentality.

Many times the best way to offer someone a helping hand is by giving them a slap to the face.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Y'all niggas trippin. WE KANGZ N SHIT NIGGA. FUCK DA POWLIZE, FUCK DA WHITE MAN.
FREE MAH NIGGAS IN THE SLAM, WE DINDU NUFFIN, WE IN THE CUT NIGGA.
I FINNA PULL OUT A CHOPPA N SMOKE YA BROTHA, NOT BEFORE A FUCK YA BITCH, SHE A REAL SUCKA.
FUCK THE WHITE MAN, THEY NEXT IN LINE FOR THE DRACO, RUN WHITEY RUN, DEEZ ROUNDS ARE AIMED AT Y'ALL HATOS.

FUCK A NIGGA TAKIN BOUT, WE ON THAT GANG GANG SHIT NIGGA, REAL SHIT.

FUCK ERREYTHANG IZ YALLZ FJDTNZDHBHGH NIGGER MODE ACTIVATED, COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS DISABLED.

Because they're worthless subhuman shitskinned pavement apes

NIGGER MODE ACTIVATED, COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS DISABLED.

kek

Naw nigga it's whitey keeping us niggaz down bruh

My other nigga Tyrone got shot by a nigga in anotha crew.

Racist white cops keep killin us bruh.

oh im a joliet Sup Forumsro too
yeah fuck niggers i hate joliet

>tfw even the black dudes at work realize when niggers being niggers

To quote this one black chick I work with,
"Niggers aint about skin color, its about attitude. You can be any skin color and be a nigger if that how you wanna act. Aint nothing wrong with calling a nigger what they deserve."