New cuck/wwyd thread. Only replies get replies, be rough and dont just leave single sentence replies

New cuck/wwyd thread. Only replies get replies, be rough and dont just leave single sentence replies.

Sage

I would rape her,she's ugly.

Wpuld bend her over that sink and fuck her cunt hard making her moan as i use her tight cunt. I would pull her hair as i 7sed her tight cunt and filled it with my cum.
Reply 4 reply

i would put bottles up her ass while i'm fucking her mouth

?

got more, like any of her body?

Kik me if anyone want to tribute her kik: jaygnat

yes i have more. What would you do to her?

Message me on kik and i'll give her insta/snap or something. My kik is jessterthemolSESter

I would take her panties and wipe her ass really good with them. Then I would shove them in her mouth and duct tape them in. I would then take those socks and shove one up her pussy and one up her ass. I would then fuck both holes aggressively until I was ready to cum. I would then cum in one nostril and make her swallow through her nose. Then I would slap her around and piss on her

Bite her in half like the muthafuckin great white shark I am

WWYD to her?

WWYD to Tiffany?

i would bend her over and slam her ass full with my cock, smack her ass until it's red and cum all over it

punch her in the face

Wpuld lay her on her back and fuck her tits. I would then slowly fuck her cujt just enjoying her tight pussy until i need to cum deep inside her.
Reply 4 reply

WWYD

i'd tie that bitch up, slap her face with my cock and slam a huge toy up her ass before i fuck her tigbt pussy senseless

love it, here a photo of her wearing a black and green bra

I wanna just put this girl on her knees and make her suck my cock until I bust all over her face. Got any more?

Wwyd? Looking for reply for reply.

while we're swimming I'd pin her against the rocks and slide my hand down the back of her bottom and finger her plum asshole, then once it's nice and open I'd fuck her ass until I came inside and watch as it seeps out into the water

pick one and WWYD

yeah i do, can you cock tribute her?

God she is chubby in all the right places... I just want her to sit on my face while she wears that skirt. Then I'll throw her down and fuck her until I cum inside her.

You got any more pics user?

Left or Right? wwyd to them?

Wwyd don't hold back

Whatever happens it's gonna end with me cumming on her glasses

I didn't realize she was a cow. I would make her a hucow and milk her constantly as well.

I can't at the moment.

Make her suck dog dick

slap her until she cries then gag her on dick

Don't hold anything back please

Alone in your room after you stole them from her purse

>hucow
How do you come up with this shit?

Would hold her by the back of her head and throat fuck her hard i would watch as her makeup smeared and i would watch as saliva coverd her face i wpuld cake her face with cum after wards.
Reply 4 reply

>slap her until she cries then gag on her dick
ftfy

Look at this pig, it's not hard

How would you rape Jaiden?

I'd make her beg to be knotted and bred by a dog

Oh wow shes hot.
I would grab her by the back of her.head and throat fuck her hard i wpuld watch her gag and choke on my cock as her makeup smeared all over her face after.i would throw her onto her back and rip her bottoms off and fuck her cunt until i came.insie her.(have a kik?)
Reply 4 reply

Tell her to close those blinds before one of you guys starts watching through the window

Would pick her up and drive her to the worst part of town at 3 AM, dressed just like that. cute little blonde like her would look great getting passed around by a bunch of street thugs. Moar

HAF

grab her by the hair and mouthfuck her until i bust a load in her mouth. then throw her face down, fuck her pussy hard from behind and creampie her, then make her clean my cock with her mouth

would tie this bitch up and fuck her ass with no hesitation until she's begging for it to stop, then gag her with my cock and throat fuck her until i force her to drink my cum

She doesn't but I have plenty of OC her as long as people don't hold back

would slap the shit outs this hipster bitch

Name?

Put her in a juicer like the fucking carrot she is

Brianna

would fuck that fat ass until the there was a mixture of blood, semen, and water seeping out

pick one and WWYD

Let me text her or kik her

Would grab her by her hair and pull her off the counter i wpuld bend her over the counter and rip open her legging and.proceed to fuck her ass hard making her scream in pain as i stretch her ass.

(Kek i was asking if you had a kik)
I would enjoy throat fucking her hard making her gag and choke covering my cock ib saliva after i wpuld bend her over and ram my cock into her tight ass as i slapped her tits i wpuld fuck her until i cane inside her.

Reply 4 reply

I'd make her beg me to fill her up with cum while you watch

want to watch her squirm while choked

wwyd?

Yes. Have plenty more. My kik jaygnat

Anyone interested? Wwyd?

Wpuld take the right girl some place quite and bend her over i would fuck her ass hard as i pulled on her hair i would fill her ass with cum and the tie her up and let people hse her for 5$
Reply 4 reply

Sent

my girls feet for you foot fetish fuckers

I'd tie you up in front of a computer that has no internet connection, and the only program is a learn-to-type program

Wwyd to these sisters?

WWYD

Anyone interested?

Burn them like the pointy-chinned, big-nosed witches they are

I might suck her tits.

Get her some normal fucking glasses

wwyd guys? would love a brutal story right now. no limits

Make her give that kilt back to the poor scottish bastard she stole it from

top tier

I'd make her re-watch the 2016 election.

Strangle her with those shitty headphones and make a stew from her flesh

bulls/

I'll push her on her face with her ass in the air, tietie her hands together and do the same with her feet, give her tits a quick squeeze while I kiss her on the cheek, then expose her ass and pussy for all to see.

Next I'll fire up the camera and bring my dog in, I'll let it mount her and watch as she pants like the dumb breeding bitch she is, I laugh and make fun of her while she starts to soak his doggy dick with her pussy juice, then I'll zoom in and film the cum flowing into her crotch while he knots her on film, making her a brand new internet star.

Feed them all to the seagulls

Or she'll be screaming bloody murder the whole time, like how things work back in reality