Wwyd? continued

wwyd? continued.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

old op here, is anyone good at making graphic stories on this thread from pics of girls? would love some

I replied to this picture before haha but 2nd to right girl would def. get a couple cocks in her mouth

nice user - she's Megan.
Continue?

Looking for anyone wanting to do a reply for reply. Wwyd?

more?

Use and degrade these 2 sisters. Right is a mom now

YES

I'd have them both get on their knees in front of me and tell them to kiss and make out while they took turns stroking my dick. Every now and then one would lick my tip or the shaft. After a few mins of kissing I'd tell them to start sucking my dick. They would take turns between licking my balls and playfully licking and sucking just the tip.

study

Holy fuck. I need them both tied up, gagged, facing away from eachother on all fours, and I am using a massive double sided BBC dildo between their 2 asses.

wow. drug them both with benzoes, force them to play with each other and cum on them when they're half asleep and covered in spit.

this one.

I'd pour a pumpkin spice latte up their asses

This is the right girl, don't stop. How would you describe their asses? What else would you do to them?

I'm down tbh. that girl in the middle would be bagged and dragged into the back of my car with the help of my friend. she would then be brought to a quiet spot in the woods we bring all of our victims to. Taking the bag off we would throw her to the ground and start kicking her repeatedly. unable to really function afterwards she would try to retaliate or dicks but soon realized it would only get worse for her. knowing she had no other choice she would openly allow us to pentrate both ends. after chocking her and scarring her with our cocks she would begin to cry loudly. too loud. not wanting to draw attention to ourselves any more than we may have we quickly would grab her by the hair and slam her into the nearest tree until the was covered in blood. when she would finally pass out from pain we would continue to fuck her until she became covered in our cum. she would wake up in the woods wondering how she got there in the first place and seek out refuge. cont?

Use these bitches hard... reply for reply

>I am using a massive double sided BBC dildo
faggot, two girls there and you're fucking yourself in the ass

Their asses are so very... ass-like

between the two of them you stupid fucking Neanderthal

WWYD?

second to the right is Ann, my bad

sry Sup Forums was on COD. SHIT GAME.

but those little sluts have their meaty fuck pillows splayed out for me to inspect. Ill spit on one, the thicker booty, and stick my fingers in her, the other gets it raw.

pick from OP and wwyd that second girl looks like she can take a mean cock - her face is already cute and a little bit pudgy so it would look perfect puffed up around my giant dick. her eyes watering just a little and her hair falling gently over my balls and thighs. Would give anything to see her little pouty face.

I'm burying 1's face in 4's crotch, that nose teasing her clit, while 4 kisses 2. I'm fucking 2 doggy while this happens, whike her and 3 swap every so often.

Is this the one you want to spit on and finger user? Would you fuck those cheeks or just her pink little butthole?

I'd love to make her choke on my dick and then cover my cum all over her glasses. making her lick it off and swallow.

tie them all up and fuck their faces one after the other

fuck her ass behind the restaurant

fuck her hard and stop right before she cums as she begs for more

cut their dresses into rags and tie them up in my basement to use as sex slaves.

left or right and how?

wwyd to Jaiden? Will give her insta to good replies.

pick one tell how you would degrade them

would love to get some of that girls vagina while splitting her legs open to the tearing point

wanna do stories with me? (OP) - choose a girl from already posted meganand ann if that helps

Yeah, I got that. You're in between them fucking yourself in the ass

yes. 3 fingers, rubbing my cock on her hanging dripping pussy lips.

Because that's the only way you can make room enough room for your fat that your dick can actually reach

i would fucking love to do stories, if you don't mind being,slash reading graphic things :)

tits?

she is missing cum from her face, and she is not crying. not sure real.

you caught me.

Yes user, those are tits

Make her call me daddy as i bend her over my knee to spank her ass.... then shove a finger up her asshole to the knuckle and then put it in her mouth

sure - pick one, dont have any more pics of ann, have more of megan, and more of some of the other girls in OP

what's your's name?

2nd from each end. I'd get them both slightly drunk at my house party the whole group is at. Then I'd sneak them away to my room and pull them both to me and start making out with each one. Then have them kiss each other and tongue fight. I'd tell them to take their tops and bras off and make them get on their knees while I get my dick out. I'd slap them both a bit with my dick and tell them press their tits around my dick from each side.

Megan's just fine.
Her name is Abbie

Abbie super pretty. Around campus she's known for being preppy and has a lot of spirit. but the guys just like it that she dresses up for shit, showing off her body in differetn costumes. Its not a secret that Abbie gets loads blown on her cute freckled face every party. Its why she wears the glasses.

fucking wwyd threads. attention whoring for men, nothing more.

Get the two on the right to hold down the bent over one as I cut off her clothes. Then get one to blow me for a little bit before taking bendy's ass

Keep going. Same three. Left is bendy

wwyd to this busty slut?

Looks more like a blueberry than bendy

Holloween bruh. The chippettes

megan's in the center (she's number 6 in original)

damn that girl has one perky little smile. She probably looks great with a circle of her high school boy friends surrounding her, with her on her knees. Gliding theri dicks across those pearly white smiles as she basks in the attention is probably heaven for her - hopefully the boys brought condoms because she's not going home with her pussy empty

Wwyd to these sisters

Strip them naked and tie their hands behind their backs.

Give each a paint roller tray filled with a paint colour each based off their clothes.

Get some paper and get them to collaborate by using their boobs to make art.
Occasionally spank their asses or grab one and fuck her pussy for a bit.
Keep this up until I cum in one, others have to eat the cum out of her while the winner cleans me off.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

also nothing

Tell them to get back in the other thread where they belong

I'd ask why you deleted the picture from the other thread, then feed them to the seagulls

Same three. You're creative

conitnue user, only one i have of her though

Make them chop down trees for a log cabin then laugh as they get eaten by bears

They would slide their tits up and down my dick as they both fought over the tip, swapping mouths over it. I'd grab Megan's head and force her all the way down. She'd gag and yelp in surprise. I'd let go of the back of her head as she pushed back to breath. Then immediately do the same to the other girl. I'd reposition myself so they were both in front of my dick and make Megan lick and suck my balls while the other deep throats my dick

I'm picking up you like this girl so I'll get more of her for you

are there nudes?

Maybe for one of them ;)

Well the alternative option or later that evening would be a brush up their vag and pussy.
Using their hips to paint with. The catch being they're only allowed to paint while blowing me

im guessing right
but post em

More?

Wedding night, wwyd?

File for divorce

Megan's left

I do - she's fucking perfect. Half pretty and half slutty. This dance is teh halloween dance and she certainly is the little bumblebee. before she was grinding her little ass all over guys on the dance floor and suddenly she outside and surrounded. As she's pollinating all the boys flowers outside, her eyes glisten in the moonlight. She takes the cocks out of her mouth for just long enough to tell the boys (all these guys are on the lacrosse team) that she's looking for a place to stay tonight. Just so happens the team's having a sleepover....

Wwyd?

I'd learn to photography

Anyone? Wwyd?

I'd tell the girls to get on the bed, 69. Id stand at the edge with my dick hovering inches away from one's pussy and the others mouth. I'd put my dick down Megan's throat and use her spit as lube to thrust my dick into the other girls pussy. She's moan into Megan's pussy making her quiver from the sensation

megans in the middle

The guys take her home in the back of one of the guy's pickup truck. Her stomach is so full with cum from the circled face fuck, shes practiaclly asleep. The guys laugh as they pass her mom waiting impatiently by the door. They get home and drag her into the living room and the guys break out the alcohol to recharge themselves. She wakes and and they give her shot after shot, watching as her eyes glaze over and start to look longingly at the growing crotches of each of the guys through their pants.

wwyd?

Get her plastic surgery to fix those pancake titties

i beg to differ

Yeah, still saggy pancake tits

Any interest? Wwyd?

Still photography lessons

wwyd?