So Sup Forums help me. My boyfriend will not for the life of him let me suck his cock...

So Sup Forums help me. My boyfriend will not for the life of him let me suck his cock. We have sex regularly but usually in the dark. He says he is conscious about his size and that's why he doesn't want me to suck on him so I can't see it.

How do I convince him that I love his cock regardless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell him confidence is key and that he needs to quit being an autist and let you slob on his knob

You're just ugly

Are you sure your boyfriend isn't a walking talking vagina? Jesus Christ, what an autist.

Suck mine

Wake his ass up with a bj. He won't stop you, unless is he gay....fact all gays hate oral

chkd

Check em

I've seen something like this and it had to do with the fact her boyfriends dick was so small he fucked her with a dildo in the dark til she found out

Let him suck your cock. Are you significantly bigger than him?

You don't. You run for the hills and be happy you're not stuck with this for the rest of your life. It will NEVER change.

Quads of truth
>Op must also post tits or gtfo

The trips quads tells the truth

Nigger just suck it when he sleeps

tl;dr he switches to a fucking dildo cause you only fuck in the dark

>mfw hes got a 1 incher

check'd and kek'd

Sweet trips on quads bro

I hope this is the case

damn son.
You just gaht quad tripped

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

It's an honor

now ur jst a fag

How long is it, more or less, as far as you understand?

He probably has hpv or herpes.

OP here, as far as I know, he's around average size. I've never asked him as I know he's really uncomfortable. I don't want to stress him.

It's probably just a hotdog, he has no penis