What the fuck happened?

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hitler lost

there was a "civil" war in syria

What the fuck is that thing?

Now post pictures that make conservatives look bad.

This game is played both ways, idiot.

Europe hit its head and forgot its entire culture

That faggot makes me ashamed to be a britfag

plastics in the microwave

also not keeping bitches (not necessarily women) in their place

>implying

Holy fuck I've heard of being "limp wristed"...but "limp knee'd"? Look at this piece of shit's left knee.

Holy hell m8, racism? They call it racism?

Like wanting to keep mexicans from border hopping is racism or wanting to take a gang off the street is racist.

When will these fuckwits learn? Disregarding the tranny in your pic, the matter at hand is more important: judging a group based on the actions of a few of them and taking measures is not a bad thing. These lefties have been brainwashed to think it is.

Simple as that. This is just a stealthy invasion, the end result will be more rapes and murders, ever more terror attacks and eventual war from within. But racism is bad, rape and war are awright, just can't hurt the feefees of a handful of decent people to protect your people these days.

Tl;dr: cancer happened.

Nice b9 m9

Say what you will about him/her, but I bet he/she is a much kinder, sensitive person than any of you fuckers here on Sup Forums.

dude.........

>everyone that believes what I believe is a paragon of man

It's that kind of delusion that invalidates every single argument you make.

It's a he, who are you lying to?

Probably an all around better person too.

>Everything is black and white

That sort of rhetoric is why nobody takes you seriously.

>717777777

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

(me)

Agreed. Nothing is black and white. My point was more that, as a political moderate, I expected you to post some shit instead of just baiting.

Sup Forums really HAS gotten worse when filthy fuckin faggots like you defend OP image.

>I don't take you seriously
>so no one does

Invalidating your own arguments I see. Good, save me the trouble.

Yeah, he looks like a real treat

his mother had zika virus?

Actually, he does look like a kind soul. I'd hang out with him.

he looks like he was thrown in the liberal tree and he hit every branch on the way down

and look at you, such a winner. making fun of some kid on an anonymous message board, probably got cheetos spilling down the front of your shirt. a true god among men

I almost did a spat out my water. jesus europe get your shit fixed

>kid
>implying cheetos are the only cheesy snack