When did you realize that p4k is objectively useless?

When did you realize that p4k is objectively useless?

those scores are objectively correct

When they gave TLOP a 9

I think it happened after MBDTF. they got caught up in the hype and decided they didn't want to arbitrate what was cool in indie rock anymore

They're right, tho. Clipping is trash

They probably thought clipping were 2 whiteys doing weird shit. Tell them the group is lead by a nigger and the score will get bumped up to a 9 easily.

When they started giving generic trap albums 8/10's to drive more site traffic.

>When did you realize that p4k is objectively useless?

SUBJECTIVE REVIEWS ARE USELESS*
*well they are as usefull as a react video.

They wont help you to know how the album is.

You can just listen to the album and discover by yourself

how old are you son?

When did you realize that Pitchfork have always been fucking jokers who pretend to know a thing about tunes?

friendly reminder that clipping. is lowbrow garbage and easily one of the most cringeworthy acts in """""experimental hip-hop""""" working today

both albums deserves a 2

>objectively
dropped

p4k may be trash but so is clippng so w/e

when did you realize both those albums are objectively trash?

The scores should literally be reversed

CLPPNG: 8/10, one of the best rappers in the world rhyming over industrial noise hip hop soundscapes
The Life of Pablo: 5/10, and an inconsistent mess of an album.

I dare one of you Kanye fag pitchfork lovers to tell me that I'm not entitled to this opinion. Also Yeezus > MBDTF even though lyrically both are pretty trash.

They're right.

This. It was fun at first but the gimmick wore off quick. clipping are the biggest novelty act the 2010s have produced thus far.

>inconsistent mess of an album
Stop repeating the same shit ad nauseam, you'll start to believe yourself.

Somewhere around 2011 I stopped finding them useful. I think when they started their own music festival the writing was on the wall that they were no longer pretending to be the outsider critics and looking to cash in, though there were undoubtedly individuals there cashing in during the buzzband era. It was a more innocent time. I miss the 2005-2010 blog-centric music scene a lot.

Go back to 2014 if you want to defend clipping this much. Everyone else here has gotten fucking tired of them. CLPPNG is not going to age well.

>implying p4k was ever useful or reliable

>Stop repeating the same shit
Dude, I listening to Pablo a handful of times and every listen found myself thinking "wow, this is a super spotty album that lacks structure, overall cohesion, lyrical wit, and talent"

Not my fault Kanye is a fraud puppet

Dude I love CLPPNG, but you're obviously offended by something more than just I. You're actually a Cunt. Oh, and Splendor & Misery is the best conceptual hip hop album, EVER. That's right, I said it.

>wow, this is a super spotty album that lacks structure, overall cohesion, lyrical wit, and talent
Explain in actual empirical terms why you think this instead of just parroting the same shit that's been said over and over again.

fuck empirical terms, feelings matter bruh

Clipping fuck sucks, i hate those Hamilton fuckers doing a death grips rip off.
Hamilton fucking sucks to, its a neo minstrel show for rich white liberals that live in gated communities but dont want THOSE PEOPLE moving in next door

>CLPPNG: 8/10, one of the best rappers in the world rhyming over industrial noise hip hop soundscapes
Clipping blends some of the most uninteresting, bland and downright laughable pseudo "industrial and noise" influences with shitty lyrics and decent rapping
not worthy of anything higher than a 3/10

It's an aimless collection of incohesive tracks that feel more like 30-minute demos than actual songs. Kanye (by which I mean the producers who make shit for him, he hasn't given a shit about music since MBDTF) tries to pass it off as an aesthetic. "Oh, it's supposed to be crude and amateurish". Bad on purpose is still bad. Throwing guest verses around doesn't make it an extravagant experience like it did with MBDTF. Songs go between "wow I'm enlightened by God" and "NOW IF I FUH DIS MODEL" over and over again, the album has no focus or message. It sounds like some kid ripped a bunch of free SoundCloud instrumentals with nothing in common stylistically, yelled some mindless shit over them, and released them all without cutting any of the worst ones. But since it's Kanye there must be some profound artistic value behind it, right? The guy is a mentally ill freakshow that p4k and hipsters laugh at.

Explain why the album is good.

>Hamilton fucking sucks to, its a neo minstrel show for rich white liberals that live in gated communities but dont want THOSE PEOPLE moving in next door
RACK EM

>thinking that Hamilton came before Clipping

You have to go back.

You're not entitled to this opinion because you're wrong.