BPD AMA continuation

BPD AMA continuation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Replies I tried to post at the last thread died.

Ash(because Evil Dead 2):
You're right.

I also feel the same way a lot of the time. It's irritating when you have so much going on, but you can't find the words to describe it to communicate it to anyone.

I deal by telling myself that everyone has their hand dealt and while shitty, this was mine. It's starting to become not enough anymore.

Other user I was talking to with the SO:
You're right. It is like that sometimes. I know that sometimes I lie, making my feelings a little worse, just to get a 'better' reaction. So, yeah, you're right on that.

I really wish I could be of more help. It's harder giving advice on my end, because things can change so quickly. Emotions and that.So, it's hard really saying what to do in a given situation.

I was trying to get my SO to come to the thread to maybe help you a bit. But, he is having some downtime. Bad day for me and our son is going through the terrible twos. Poor guy.

If she does agree to get help, if she comes to a clear point and recognizes she needs it without freaking out, I really hope you can find her a good therapist. It can be extremely hard. The only one I have in my area is a Christian one. Not my thing.

Do you ever try to make your SO jealous?

Nope. Just never been my thing. Or, if I do do something that causes jealousy, it's normally not what I meant to happen.

How would you like your SO to react when they get frustrated with your, uhh, mood shift?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

I can get very verbally abusive. So, while I don't want him to necessarily just sit there and take my shit without saying something, I wish he would be a little more understanding and not escalate the situation, and my mood, by saying the wrong thing.

Do you have an understanding of how people without BPD experience you when you get like that?

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A WICKED SIN!

They probably think I should be locked in a loony bin. Though, the only people who know and I don't hide it from are my SO and my mother in law.

That's not really what I meant. Do you get how much it hurts them?

Ah. Yes, I do. I feel guilt over it a lot, which often sets me into moods if I dwell on it. I feel bad that my SO has to deal with someone like me.

People with BPD are genuinely awful human beings. Personally, they should have a shock collar on that anyone can activate whenever the BPD "sufferer" (in reality, it's others who suffer) begins acting up.

Until that technology is developed, simple whipping should suffice.

There are some points, on bad days, that I would agree with you. We can be awful cunts.

I have BPD. After being admitted to a phsyc ward for a month they placed me on several different meds. I found 2 that I take and they keep me from getting to high or low. There is alot more tolerable time between the ups and downs. I have to stop myself when I realize the BPD is kicking into the negative. It is more managable now a days then it was without the meds.

What do you want when you're in your moods?

I am happy to hear you've found something that works for you. Hearing success stories gives me hope.

What do you mean? If it's negative, I get angry. The stupidest thing will set me off on a rampage. Positive, it can vary. There are lots of different things.

BPD is barely a condition. I have it and it's easily manageable. Anyone on Sup Forums could get diagnosed with it. It's just a way to sell more meds. Like ADD or depression.

I wish it were that easy. In my case it is not.

Used to be a pure-o ocd.
AMA

OP out. Thanks for the questions! I hope I answered them well enough.

Pretty sure my mom has bad borderline. Lived with her for 18 years and it was hell. Now we rarely talk and when we do it's nothing serious. She feels really guilty but she still lies and manipulates people in the family.
Anyway I've told her I think she has borderline and she claims to believe that too and that she's trying to get help. (Though she follows up with "I haven't OFFICIALLY been diagnosed though" And then claims to have complex ptsd and passive aggressively blames my dad for everything.)
Is there any hope of her actually recognizing it and getting help? Can I trust her on anything?

Shit just realized op just left. Anyone else know about bpd?

I agree with the sentiment of a bpd-shock collar after experiencing my ex-gf with bpd.

But Jeff Dahmer had BPD and he was a pretty sweet guy so idk

That's an overgeneralization. I have BPD and I care about others feelings probably more than most people who don't have a personality disorder. Borderlines aren't always assholes. Things that get me going are individuals who are liarsand hypocrites, and those who have become accustomed to walking all over me like a floor mat. These are the ones that I want to torture in various ways for all the pain and suffering they have caused.

Women with BPD can and most likely are cunts. Men can be much more dynamic in symptoms.

There's a lot of people undiagnosed with BPD. Most are functional and probably have mild severity of symptoms. Some, like myself it destroys your life and relationships.

I had a roomate who was a dindu bpd.
He was normally pretty chill, then later in the semester if I did anything like close the door while he was sleeping, or stay up a little late (like 1am, with headphones mind you) he would freak the fuck out. I like legit went out of my way to be a chill roomie, but with this nigger it was impossible.
So now the question, does this sound normal for a BPD dude, or was the guy just a fag?

Please?

Sounds bi polar

Go to a psychology forum you fucking degenerate

Thats legit what I thought too. Funny enough the guy is a psychology major, so we talked about that and he told me he had it.
Right now I am leaning toward him being a whiny little bitch.