Has Sup Forums ever gone to work high?

has Sup Forums ever gone to work high?
also general stoner thread, what ya got

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur
webmd.com/mental-health/news/20030701/heavy-marijuana-use-doesnt-damage-brain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

got nothing and wont have for a while. t break for the rest of the month

never been able to hold a job without it due to ptsd.

Bro I smoke weed at work. I'm a cook.

don't bait turbofaggot

sorry to hear Sup Forumsros

once went to school a little high. was awesome but i was afraid that my eyes were red

If you can do your job drunk or high you don't have a real job

not even baiting mate, fuck off

I literally go into work high every day.

Literally never had bud that has given me energy lol.

literally never had sativa then. maybe you should find some?

Weed is gay as fuck. Have a drink or 2 and go to bed. Wake up, have a coffee, don't be a complete degenerate and get shit done. Go home and be proud.
>weed = degeneracy and never leads to a better life.

In Aus, most shit down here is sativa. Notice different highs between bud and can identify indicas just never felt uplifted from any bud ive consumed.

It was great when I worked at a restaurant, got high with waitress most times when it was dry..

what do you do?

back when i worked insurance, i'd get high before work and at lunch. now i program, wouldn't even consider getting high

Yeah, and I work factory so it wasn't the best idea

yo someone rate my shit
imgur . com/a/1cMEF
imgur . com/a/rYyOL

Nothing harder than working at McD's

Faggot please
You feel awake as fuck the next day after you smoke a joint before bed

corallllllll

No you don't. You could easily sleep 12 fucking hours. 12 hours. As a 25 year old, there's zero reason to sleep for 12 fucking hours. Not only that, but when I woke up, I felt like I had a hang over. Not headache wise, just my eyes did not want to fucking open. I felt lazy as fuck, skipped eating and skipped working out. I can't imagine smoking weed every fucking day of my life. It's degenerate as fuck, I had no motivation to do anythbing but sit in bed and read or watch a movie.

That's because you can't handle your weed, probably cause you're such a faggot and I should know what a faggot looks like after all I'm eating this bait right here. I personally use weed to fall asleep so I can wake up earlier and get shit done, it's a wonder for productivity if you use it right.

It's just you.

I only smoke indica. Sativa doesn't affect me half as much. On tolerance break for a month, it sucks but at least I remember my dreams now.

I'm a QA lead for a vidya game company.

It seems to me like it's your alcohol. You need it to be a "productive" member of society, else you digress into nigger culture. I know a lot of people in my state, have friends and cousins in NY, WA and OR who smoke weed, they're all no lives. No aspirations to go or finish college. They work at some shit job in dollar general or fast food, Go home, smoke weed, rinse and repeat.

That's cus your puss ass has a tolerance :-)

I've gone to work high, I'll share my experience below.
> be me, 19
> time is 10 am
> don't work until 2pm
Fuck it I'm already dressed and just have to walk out the door, let me smoke and play my game.
> smoke a bowl and some from vape pen
> gets rid of most of smell
> no eye drops but eyes are fine
> get to work
> feel nervous as shit
> get to work and ask coworker if he smells anything. he's dumb as fuck and doesn't smell anything.
> black coworker doesn't either
> other black coworker doesn't either
> hide in the back behind items in store
> talk and trip out to myself

pic related bc I no longer work at Macy's nor do I give a fuck, fuck you Macy's. I did this at Macy's

I was high for years on end in my early to mid 20s. Worked a full time job and got high while driving to work, got high at my desk, got high on every single break, got high at lunch, got high while driving home from work. Was actually pretty successful.

If you have a high tolerance for a drug, that's pretty degenerate. If you can't feel 'right' unless you have a hit of some drug, than you've given part of yourself to that specific drug(s). Shit life if you ask me.

Work in IT and I usually wake n bake before work. Im a star employee, too. I wouldn't smoke if i felt it would be detrimental though, but ive been smoking long enough

Indica or saliva doesn't mean a thing to me. What really matters is what frame of mind I'm in when I smoke.

I work in fast food.
I can't fucking work without being high. It's not bearable

dude quit projecting your own faggotry onto the plant. by your logic because there are people more successful, athletic and intelligent than you who have smoked weed regularly if not daily then everyone should do so. find what works for you and stop worrying so much about what works or doesn't for others, only insecure people do that.

Smoke outta this thing every morning after im done getting ready, get to work just as I peak, so chillen

Defending a drug is not something to be proud of.

Nobody asked you,
but even so I cannot honestly believe you go through your day to day life bone-dry sober. You drink coffee or alcohol or spend money or work out, all of these things more or less give a high to people and help them get through their lives. Not all vices are created equal but we all have them.

Listen here you cunting yank just because you and your straight edge friends view weed as being a bad thing doesn't make it so. You know a few deadbeats who some weed? So what I a lot of failures drink alcohol too but that doesn't make it bad. Most stoners had decent trades jobs. Y'know how much I smoke weed? Practically everyday. Y'know how many times I've fallen sick since I started smoking this often? Fucking zero you cucking wewlad, it's the drug of the future get over it.

ok, that is an irrelevant non-sequitur of a point, but ok

This

Also, I doubt there is anybody more successful as a weed smoker than a non-weed smoker in this entire world. A person who's smoked a joint or 2 in their life is not a weed smoker. Name 1 successful person who isn't a singer, part of some media conglomerate, or modern artist who smokes weed on a regular basis and attributes it to their lives.

my boss let me smoke pot at work at my last job

i worked in the kitchen

Hey! Did you guys know that long term marijuana usage has been linked to severe brain damage?

All these butthurt potheads with no lives. kek.
>MUH PLANTZ~!
pathetic as fuck. kys

Carl Sagan smoked regularly and advocated for its widespread regular use, and the dude was an astrophysicist/astrobiologist and one of the most respected and beloved ambassadors for science in general while he was still alive. I don't need to name anyone else because this singular example undoes your entirely fucked logic.

No, because pot heads are dumb as fuck.

It's not necessarily just to
> feel 'right'
It lowers anxiety and relaxes people
You drink alcohol which is literally poison and makes you more aggressive and raises anxiety you're just shit /f/aggot

I have ptsd too. Stay strong brother

that so clean looks like it never been smoked out of

False
webmd.com/mental-health/news/20030701/heavy-marijuana-use-doesnt-damage-brain

And Carl Sagan contributed very little to astrophysics and astrobiology. Yeah he made some neat shows and a few good books, it was all shit you learn you college. His best research was on astrobiology, which everybody is fucking researching. Name a single major contribution to physics or biology that he's done other than his tv shows.
1 experiment on amino acids. wew.

Many great scientists of the past smoked weed on a regular bases and the fact is that you won't find anyone with a highly respectable job who will admit they smoke weed considering it is still illegal in a lot of places and still frowned upon by a lot of the older generation that grew up thinking pot was the devils work.

I rarely drink alcohol, because the only thing I usually would drink is beer and that's 160-200 calories a can and results in eventual alcoholism and obesity.

Micheal Phelps smokes weed

Nice dubs
I like how people are mad about plants like what's the big deal we smokes plants why do people make such a fuss.

I clean my bongs every second or third day with salt and alcohol.. cleans em so fast and so good its like smoking out a new bong everytime.. only been doing this a few months now but Ive gotten so used to smoking good clean tasting smoke I dont even mind the cleaning routine

Name 1 one of these great scientists, other than Carl Sagan, which has pretty much done nothing except his astrobiology reports.

Doesn't matter. If Carl Sagan can smoke pot regularly and become a legitimate scientists, regardless of your nitpicking and goalpost moving, then that invalidates your point about pot. But of course there are also numerous athletes who smoke pot regularly, doing rigorous training and exercise that would make you puke like the gutless shit you are. There are world renowned chefs and business leaders who indulge in drugs worse than pot while still maintaining excellence in their field.

Basically, if you want to argue that because YOU, specifically YOU, cannot do well while smoking pot, cannot handle your responsibilities or work out, it doesn't take much searching to determine that the problem is with YOU and not the substance in question.

Once again your logic is fucked, I've shown how its fucked and shown how you have no real point (all while high myself), so at this point you can either shut the fuck up or keep trying to troll badly in a stoner thread.

same but my prescription is too low and my doctor doesnt agree with me. i can hardly function without it at work but sometimes i dont even have enough to last a week.

Worked at a political mail firm and was high every morning. Got to work, ate breakfast, and turned on a movie.

Yeah I have. It was the most depressing thing to do.

Pussy.

like actual ptsd or tumblr ptsd

I would do this is I wasnt so piss poor that I ended up smoking the resin out of my bong. Good on you, user. Im glad that at least one of us has the money.

It makes me mad potheads with no aspirations shit up an entire state, and eventually will be an entire country, because "muh weed bro" then contribute nothing except homelessness or muh waiter/hostess job brah. Every one of you are self absorbed, annoying cunts.
He is not a significant person who contributes to society. He fucking swims, wow, can he do something that betters society? Oh he just swims... yeah, i guess that's something.

bruh you need to smoke some tree

>(((webmd)))
>2003

It's not me, it's the fact that nobody with any real talent has done anything significant for this country or any fucking country while doing weed or any other drug. Only loser shits could defend such a shit drug.

keep moving them goalposts man. I see you will not be satisfied until god himself is outed as a daily potsmoker, anyone less than perfection who smokes pot is clearly a degenerate. I presume you yourself are perfect and this is entirely thanks to your cannaboid teetotaling?

your opinion is wrong.

I see, you are the arbiter of what is and is not true talent or worthy contribution to mankind. How does one go about getting a gig like that man? Sounds like a lot of pressure to be the one and only decider of human quality, although your metric is entirely one dimensional so I suppose that makes it easier. Anyone who smokes is degenerate and anyone who doesn't is an upstanding citizen and contributor to society, right?

>Fucking up your liver
>falling for the coffee meme
Caffeine takes around 18 hours to get out of your system. If you take it in the morning, by the time you go to sleep, you get the crash, and then the cravings and withdrawal symptoms throughout the night, leading to shitty ineffective sleep. By the time you wake up, you feel like shit and aching for another cup of coffee. Hence the whole "don't talk to me until I had my coffee!" bullshit. You grow dependent on it to function. And then you need more and more every time. It was engineered that way. Like tobacco.

> Stephen Jay Gould
> Francis Crick
> Andrew Weil
> Kary Mullis
> Richard Feynman
> Me

>offers no counter argument
>b-but your opinon is wrong, user.
Try again. As of yet, nobody has named a significant person who's contributed to modern society that smokes weed regularly.

>"Everyone one of your are self absorbed, annoying cunts"
>Proceeds to act like a self absorbed annoying cunt

kek projection much?

Stay away from mirrors, sport

That happens normally. That's what happens if you don't wake your ass up with an alarm clock. It's called sleep fatigue and it can happen to anyone faggot.

That's just straight up wrong my dude. Caffeine is almost entirely out of your system within 5 ours of administration

yeah but its a legal stimulant and relatively easy on the heart so its still pretty dope imo

my garbage man
hes a pretty cool dude i smoked a joint with him once

Bohemia Interactive?

Seems to me like you don't even know anyone that smokes like as if you think all pot smokers are the 'Bruh smoke weed yeah let's get high and lay here doing nothing for 12 hours' kind of stoner that Hollywood movies have that were used to convince people that stoners were all deadbeat beatniks. Way to fall for propaganda.

Wrong, or offer your imaginary citation.
A healthy adult only needs 6-8 hours of sleep a day, you don't need any more than that to have a productive day.

>has Sup Forums ever gone to work high?
been doing it for a decade or so. don't do it every day, mind you.

>also general stoner thread, what ya got
nothing atm. waiting on dealer's dealer to get back from medical state :<

enjoy your night, anons!

yeah its def abit pricey but totally worth it, the alcohol is only about $4 for 91% and itll last a long time if you keep reusing it

>Not having 5 different
dealers

Every single person I know that smokes weed is a shitbag to the maximum level. I still don't know any significant person who's contributed to modern society who has smoked week. I know more people who are alcoholics and contributed to society than weed smokers. That's pretty fucking sad.

when i got into college i used to go drunk to it after drinking vodka alone in my house

and i smoke nutmeg faggot

everybody has a different taste of drugs
I personally am not really into drinking but if you like it have with it
but never judge ppl based on their taste! only untermenschen do shit like this

sweet man

go to work high everyday and smoke on my lunch break. pretty damn refreshing.

Ok good sir I raise you a wager, go back and take a history lesson and find out that everyone until recently has been moderate alcoholics because it was the easiest drug to obtain for thousands of years then compare it to modern day were although people use other drugs alcohol is still dominate in everything driven in the human race from politics to science to the every man alcohol plays a big part so if you as an individual swear against drugs then fine provide me with a list of people who don't use drugs at all and contributed to society more than any pot smoker mentioned in this thread.

Protip you can't

Are there any threads more filled with normies than stoner threads?

Scott Fischer

why are you still feeding the troll? he's been repeating the same debunked "argument" for like half an hour now

I'll judge someone by the drugs they use you fucking faggot. What? You think Heroin users aren't scum of the earth? Fuck off.

>weed isn't new
>the only societies that built the modern world drank alcohol
>weed dominate in native american societies the most
>native americans have done nothing for thousands of years
>got btfo'd by alcoholic soldiers and sailors from Europe
Weed smokers are shit, have always been shit, and will always been shit.

Kek dumb plebbit stoner BTFO

>pro tip

take some speed with the weed
and have some fun while working