Jason Williams
Jason Williams

has Sup Forums ever gone to work high?
also general stoner thread, what ya got

All urls found in this thread:

imgur
webmd.com/mental-health/news/20030701/heavy-marijuana-use-doesnt-damage-brain
en.wikipedia
google.com/amp/m.ranker.com/amp/list/13-ways-important-historical-figures-used-marijuana/sarakate?client=ms-android-uscellular-us
farmacydispensary

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

got nothing and wont have for a while. t break for the rest of the month

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

never been able to hold a job without it due to ptsd.

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

Bro I smoke weed at work. I'm a cook.

William Ward
William Ward

don't bait turbofaggot

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

sorry to hear Sup Forumsros

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

once went to school a little high. was awesome but i was afraid that my eyes were red

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

If you can do your job drunk or high you don't have a real job

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

not even baiting mate, fuck off

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

I literally go into work high every day.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

Literally never had bud that has given me energy lol.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

literally never had sativa then. maybe you should find some?

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Weed is gay as fuck. Have a drink or 2 and go to bed. Wake up, have a coffee, don't be a complete degenerate and get shit done. Go home and be proud.
weed = degeneracy and never leads to a better life.

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

In Aus, most shit down here is sativa. Notice different highs between bud and can identify indicas just never felt uplifted from any bud ive consumed.

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

It was great when I worked at a restaurant, got high with waitress most times when it was dry..

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

what do you do?

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

back when i worked insurance, i'd get high before work and at lunch. now i program, wouldn't even consider getting high

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

Yeah, and I work factory so it wasn't the best idea

yo someone rate my shit
imgur . com/a/1cMEF
imgur . com/a/rYyOL

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

Nothing harder than working at McD's

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

Faggot please
You feel awake as fuck the next day after you smoke a joint before bed

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

corallllllll

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

No you don't. You could easily sleep 12 fucking hours. 12 hours. As a 25 year old, there's zero reason to sleep for 12 fucking hours. Not only that, but when I woke up, I felt like I had a hang over. Not headache wise, just my eyes did not want to fucking open. I felt lazy as fuck, skipped eating and skipped working out. I can't imagine smoking weed every fucking day of my life. It's degenerate as fuck, I had no motivation to do anythbing but sit in bed and read or watch a movie.

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

That's because you can't handle your weed, probably cause you're such a faggot and I should know what a faggot looks like after all I'm eating this bait right here. I personally use weed to fall asleep so I can wake up earlier and get shit done, it's a wonder for productivity if you use it right.

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

It's just you.

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

I only smoke indica. Sativa doesn't affect me half as much. On tolerance break for a month, it sucks but at least I remember my dreams now.

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

I'm a QA lead for a vidya game company.

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

It seems to me like it's your alcohol. You need it to be a "productive" member of society, else you digress into nigger culture. I know a lot of people in my state, have friends and cousins in NY, WA and OR who smoke weed, they're all no lives. No aspirations to go or finish college. They work at some shit job in dollar general or fast food, Go home, smoke weed, rinse and repeat.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

That's cus your puss ass has a tolerance :-)

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

I've gone to work high, I'll share my experience below.
be me, 19
time is 10 am
don't work until 2pm
Fuck it I'm already dressed and just have to walk out the door, let me smoke and play my game.
smoke a bowl and some from vape pen
gets rid of most of smell
no eye drops but eyes are fine
get to work
feel nervous as shit
get to work and ask coworker if he smells anything. he's dumb as fuck and doesn't smell anything.
black coworker doesn't either
other black coworker doesn't either
hide in the back behind items in store
talk and trip out to myself

pic related bc I no longer work at Macy's nor do I give a fuck, fuck you Macy's. I did this at Macy's

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

I was high for years on end in my early to mid 20s. Worked a full time job and got high while driving to work, got high at my desk, got high on every single break, got high at lunch, got high while driving home from work. Was actually pretty successful.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

If you have a high tolerance for a drug, that's pretty degenerate. If you can't feel 'right' unless you have a hit of some drug, than you've given part of yourself to that specific drug(s). Shit life if you ask me.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

Work in IT and I usually wake n bake before work. Im a star employee, too. I wouldn't smoke if i felt it would be detrimental though, but ive been smoking long enough

Justin Long
Justin Long

Indica or saliva doesn't mean a thing to me. What really matters is what frame of mind I'm in when I smoke.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

I work in fast food.
I can't fucking work without being high. It's not bearable

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

dude quit projecting your own faggotry onto the plant. by your logic because there are people more successful, athletic and intelligent than you who have smoked weed regularly if not daily then everyone should do so. find what works for you and stop worrying so much about what works or doesn't for others, only insecure people do that.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

Smoke outta this thing every morning after im done getting ready, get to work just as I peak, so chillen

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

Defending a drug is not something to be proud of.

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Nobody asked you,
but even so I cannot honestly believe you go through your day to day life bone-dry sober. You drink coffee or alcohol or spend money or work out, all of these things more or less give a high to people and help them get through their lives. Not all vices are created equal but we all have them.

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Listen here you cunting yank just because you and your straight edge friends view weed as being a bad thing doesn't make it so. You know a few deadbeats who some weed? So what I a lot of failures drink alcohol too but that doesn't make it bad. Most stoners had decent trades jobs. Y'know how much I smoke weed? Practically everyday. Y'know how many times I've fallen sick since I started smoking this often? Fucking zero you cucking wewlad, it's the drug of the future get over it.

Jacob White
Jacob White

ok, that is an irrelevant non-sequitur of a point, but ok

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

This

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

Also, I doubt there is anybody more successful as a weed smoker than a non-weed smoker in this entire world. A person who's smoked a joint or 2 in their life is not a weed smoker. Name 1 successful person who isn't a singer, part of some media conglomerate, or modern artist who smokes weed on a regular basis and attributes it to their lives.

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

my boss let me smoke pot at work at my last job

i worked in the kitchen

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

Hey! Did you guys know that long term marijuana usage has been linked to severe brain damage?

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

All these butthurt potheads with no lives. kek.
MUH PLANTZ~!
pathetic as fuck. kys

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

Carl Sagan smoked regularly and advocated for its widespread regular use, and the dude was an astrophysicist/astrobiologist and one of the most respected and beloved ambassadors for science in general while he was still alive. I don't need to name anyone else because this singular example undoes your entirely fucked logic.

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

No, because pot heads are dumb as fuck.

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

It's not necessarily just to
feel 'right'
It lowers anxiety and relaxes people
You drink alcohol which is literally poison and makes you more aggressive and raises anxiety you're just shit /f/aggot

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

I have ptsd too. Stay strong brother

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

that so clean looks like it never been smoked out of

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

False
webmd.com/mental-health/news/20030701/heavy-marijuana-use-doesnt-damage-brain

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

And Carl Sagan contributed very little to astrophysics and astrobiology. Yeah he made some neat shows and a few good books, it was all shit you learn you college. His best research was on astrobiology, which everybody is fucking researching. Name a single major contribution to physics or biology that he's done other than his tv shows.
1 experiment on amino acids. wew.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Many great scientists of the past smoked weed on a regular bases and the fact is that you won't find anyone with a highly respectable job who will admit they smoke weed considering it is still illegal in a lot of places and still frowned upon by a lot of the older generation that grew up thinking pot was the devils work.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

I rarely drink alcohol, because the only thing I usually would drink is beer and that's 160-200 calories a can and results in eventual alcoholism and obesity.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Micheal Phelps smokes weed

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

Nice dubs
I like how people are mad about plants like what's the big deal we smokes plants why do people make such a fuss.

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

I clean my bongs every second or third day with salt and alcohol.. cleans em so fast and so good its like smoking out a new bong everytime.. only been doing this a few months now but Ive gotten so used to smoking good clean tasting smoke I dont even mind the cleaning routine

William Adams
William Adams

Name 1 one of these great scientists, other than Carl Sagan, which has pretty much done nothing except his astrobiology reports.

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

Doesn't matter. If Carl Sagan can smoke pot regularly and become a legitimate scientists, regardless of your nitpicking and goalpost moving, then that invalidates your point about pot. But of course there are also numerous athletes who smoke pot regularly, doing rigorous training and exercise that would make you puke like the gutless shit you are. There are world renowned chefs and business leaders who indulge in drugs worse than pot while still maintaining excellence in their field.

Basically, if you want to argue that because YOU, specifically YOU, cannot do well while smoking pot, cannot handle your responsibilities or work out, it doesn't take much searching to determine that the problem is with YOU and not the substance in question.

Once again your logic is fucked, I've shown how its fucked and shown how you have no real point (all while high myself), so at this point you can either shut the fuck up or keep trying to troll badly in a stoner thread.

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

same but my prescription is too low and my doctor doesnt agree with me. i can hardly function without it at work but sometimes i dont even have enough to last a week.

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

Worked at a political mail firm and was high every morning. Got to work, ate breakfast, and turned on a movie.

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

Yeah I have. It was the most depressing thing to do.

Pussy.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

like actual ptsd or tumblr ptsd

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

I would do this is I wasnt so piss poor that I ended up smoking the resin out of my bong. Good on you, user. Im glad that at least one of us has the money.

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

It makes me mad potheads with no aspirations shit up an entire state, and eventually will be an entire country, because "muh weed bro" then contribute nothing except homelessness or muh waiter/hostess job brah. Every one of you are self absorbed, annoying cunts.
He is not a significant person who contributes to society. He fucking swims, wow, can he do something that betters society? Oh he just swims... yeah, i guess that's something.

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

bruh you need to smoke some tree

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

(((webmd)))

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

It's not me, it's the fact that nobody with any real talent has done anything significant for this country or any fucking country while doing weed or any other drug. Only loser shits could defend such a shit drug.

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

keep moving them goalposts man. I see you will not be satisfied until god himself is outed as a daily potsmoker, anyone less than perfection who smokes pot is clearly a degenerate. I presume you yourself are perfect and this is entirely thanks to your cannaboid teetotaling?

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

your opinion is wrong.

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

I see, you are the arbiter of what is and is not true talent or worthy contribution to mankind. How does one go about getting a gig like that man? Sounds like a lot of pressure to be the one and only decider of human quality, although your metric is entirely one dimensional so I suppose that makes it easier. Anyone who smokes is degenerate and anyone who doesn't is an upstanding citizen and contributor to society, right?

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

Fucking up your liver
falling for the coffee meme
Caffeine takes around 18 hours to get out of your system. If you take it in the morning, by the time you go to sleep, you get the crash, and then the cravings and withdrawal symptoms throughout the night, leading to shitty ineffective sleep. By the time you wake up, you feel like shit and aching for another cup of coffee. Hence the whole "don't talk to me until I had my coffee!" bullshit. You grow dependent on it to function. And then you need more and more every time. It was engineered that way. Like tobacco.

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

Stephen Jay Gould
Francis Crick
Andrew Weil
Kary Mullis
Richard Feynman
Me

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

offers no counter argument
b-but your opinon is wrong, user.
Try again. As of yet, nobody has named a significant person who's contributed to modern society that smokes weed regularly.

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

"Everyone one of your are self absorbed, annoying cunts"
Proceeds to act like a self absorbed annoying cunt

kek projection much?

Stay away from mirrors, sport

John Cook
John Cook

That happens normally. That's what happens if you don't wake your ass up with an alarm clock. It's called sleep fatigue and it can happen to anyone faggot.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

That's just straight up wrong my dude. Caffeine is almost entirely out of your system within 5 ours of administration

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

yeah but its a legal stimulant and relatively easy on the heart so its still pretty dope imo

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

my garbage man
hes a pretty cool dude i smoked a joint with him once

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

Bohemia Interactive?

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

Seems to me like you don't even know anyone that smokes like as if you think all pot smokers are the 'Bruh smoke weed yeah let's get high and lay here doing nothing for 12 hours' kind of stoner that Hollywood movies have that were used to convince people that stoners were all deadbeat beatniks. Way to fall for propaganda.

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Wrong, or offer your imaginary citation.
A healthy adult only needs 6-8 hours of sleep a day, you don't need any more than that to have a productive day.

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

has Sup Forums ever gone to work high?
been doing it for a decade or so. don't do it every day, mind you.

also general stoner thread, what ya got
nothing atm. waiting on dealer's dealer to get back from medical state :<

enjoy your night, anons!

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

yeah its def abit pricey but totally worth it, the alcohol is only about $4 for 91% and itll last a long time if you keep reusing it

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

Not having 5 different
dealers

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

Every single person I know that smokes weed is a shitbag to the maximum level. I still don't know any significant person who's contributed to modern society who has smoked week. I know more people who are alcoholics and contributed to society than weed smokers. That's pretty fucking sad.

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

when i got into college i used to go drunk to it after drinking vodka alone in my house

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

and i smoke nutmeg faggot

John Morgan
John Morgan

everybody has a different taste of drugs
I personally am not really into drinking but if you like it have with it
but never judge ppl based on their taste! only untermenschen do shit like this

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

sweet man

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

go to work high everyday and smoke on my lunch break. pretty damn refreshing.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Ok good sir I raise you a wager, go back and take a history lesson and find out that everyone until recently has been moderate alcoholics because it was the easiest drug to obtain for thousands of years then compare it to modern day were although people use other drugs alcohol is still dominate in everything driven in the human race from politics to science to the every man alcohol plays a big part so if you as an individual swear against drugs then fine provide me with a list of people who don't use drugs at all and contributed to society more than any pot smoker mentioned in this thread.

Protip you can't

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Are there any threads more filled with normies than stoner threads?

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

Scott Fischer

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

why are you still feeding the troll? he's been repeating the same debunked "argument" for like half an hour now

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

I'll judge someone by the drugs they use you fucking faggot. What? You think Heroin users aren't scum of the earth? Fuck off.

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

weed isn't new
the only societies that built the modern world drank alcohol
weed dominate in native american societies the most
native americans have done nothing for thousands of years
got btfo'd by alcoholic soldiers and sailors from Europe
Weed smokers are shit, have always been shit, and will always been shit.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

Kek dumb plebbit stoner BTFO

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

pro tip

take some speed with the weed
and have some fun while working

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

mountaineer
That is not a contributor to society. That's a thrill seeker.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

If you're too stupid to look up the scientist and read their views on pot you need to find yourself back to public school for not already knowing these guys

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

Idk remwmbwr what it is but im two bowls in.

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

speed and weed is literally a god-tier combo but I'm pretty sure it also ruined my heart so I don't fuck with it anymore

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

still can't name a legit scientist who's contributed to field of science
call user faggot
still hasn't named a legit weed smoker that isn't a media jew whore
I'm waiting.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

While you are being a dicksuck troll, I kind of agree. Most people cannot and should not smoke all day everyday and only little faggot high schoolers think that this is cool.

In no way should weed be illegal tho, and everyone can benefit from smoking a little bud now and again. But fact remains, most people would eventually start experiencing negative effects from being stoned from the second they wake up to The second they go to sleep. Not to mention you would have a tolerance so high that it takes 3 bowls of premium bud to the head to feel a buzz.

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

Double filter?

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

are you fucking retarded one can be both. do you even know what society is and how one can contribute it.

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Again you personally, you also live in America you do realize that other countries smoke pot and can do so efficiently without becoming an American Pot Smoking Stereotype? Oh right no you don't because you know everything about pot, tell me how you know people who know people that 'do the mariwannas'

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

Freelance artist. All day, but in small quantity at a time. Pic related, recent artwork.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

In response to the various ongoing arguments, I've smoked and taken edibles a few times. It was neat I guess but overall it isn't something I feel the need to do regularly.

A few people I had known for years started heavily using weed and it completely changed them, from my perspective for the worst. Guys who used to be motived and intelligent became apathetic towards anything that didn't involve getting high and they seem like they lost quite a few IQ points somewhere. Even when sober they just don't seem to process things quickly.

I've also known people who spent every waking hour high as fuck but were still perfectly functional and motivated.

Seems to me the difference is that some people make getting high an end in itself while others use it as a means to an end. The former are degenerate worthless shits, and the latter are normal guys.

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

There's a difference between just getting a little high and getting absolutely stoned off your ass. The latter can interfere with day to day life while the latter generally just makes things more pleasant, and if the strain is sativa it can actually make you better at certain tasks anyway.

William Thomas
William Thomas

don't need to name anyone else

Convenient cover for the fact that you don't know anyone else.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Sometimes I like to take that bait and believe that there is someone this stupid out there.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

buddhist monks in nepal abstain from any gay drugs
live in the highest mountains on the planet
b-b-b-ut... WEED BRUHHHH!
jesus christ. Your arguments are worst than mine.
I can't blame someone from trying a bud once in a blue moon, but I cannot condone daily consumption of drug abuse with an argument of "BRUH, MUH WEED HAAAAAAAAAAAA" literally nigger tier. and I'm a quarter-nigger.

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Oh it is most certainly convenient for me not to have to assemble an exhaustive list to debunk a shitty troll's non-argument, but that doesn't mean doing so is necessary to debunk said argument. According to the parameters of his argument, laid out in his initial post, all that is technically necessary to prove that he's a faggot instead of weed being a faggot-plant is one person objectively better and more successful than him who uses cannabis regularly. That's what I provided and that's all I needed to, this cheap jab doesn't make more necessary either.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Quad filter actually, 3 percs and an ash catcher.

The top 2 are 4 armed tree percs, then theres a disk perc on the end of the downstem, and the ash catcher also filters it through abit of water

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

I don't think I could ever smoke when I was working in a kitchen. All the orders coming in would make me lose my shit. Kudos to you Sup Forumsro

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

Yeah I saw all the Percs, ice catcher, etc. but why a double water filter?

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

christian rätsch

legit weed smoker and a legit scientist

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Honestly, most of my arguments are against U.S posters. I don't know how Euro's, Asians, African, etc posters are on weed, but in the U.S, it's the lowest level people who smoke weed and try justifying their usage of the drug. All the while, most of them have kids they can't even take care of, a home they can't pay off, Mexicans, Niggers, white trash sjws, etc. I don't know a single legit person who smokes weed on the regular.

Wyatt Evans
Wyatt Evans

I was saying that alcohol is worse than weed and society is built on it, weed is a health send and therefore the better drug in current times. And don't trash Native American culture, living in peace with the thrill of the hunt and living off the land, their quality of life was more enjoyable back then than a lot of ours now even with modern day advances, how shitty is that that people with nothing lived more joyous lives than faggots who have life handed to them on a plate.

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

Carl Sagan

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

jesus christ. Your arguments are worst than mine
did you read anything i wrote? did you read anything you wrote?
wow sounds like someone has AUTISM.

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

There's a mathematician and a anthropologist, which one are you talking about?

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Look up those scientists while your waiting they all made major scientific discoveries. And after you find one you view as worthy you could double check that yes they all indeed smoke pot.

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

mathematicians aren't real scientists.

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

the german ethnopharmacology guy

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

The key problem with every single argument you've made is it hinges on people YOU'VE met, people YOU know personally or people YOU already know about. I suppose if I asked you what the weather was like outside your window and you replied it was raining, you'd also believe that it was raining in every other square mile of the USA? Your logic is fucked, acknowledge this if you're so damn smart. One of the most basic things that parses the idiots from the intelligent is the acknowledgement that anecdotes matter very little for arguments about broad, diverse groups or issues.

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

That poor bastard.

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

Native american culture is pretty garbage. No honor in scalping your enemies, fighting a losing war, SMOKING WEED, failing to advance in the thousands of years of stability. Central Americans did better than NA weed smokers.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Yeah well life sucks for most people, bud. People can and will use what psychoactives they have access to in order to make existence a little more palatable and it's not really your business to condone or not condone what someone uses to try to enjoy life a little.

With the exception of drugs that make you a menace to others, you don't have a legitimate right to condemn others.

If you are not trolling, I think you just hate the stoner stereotype perpetuated by oh so cool high schoolers who jizz their pants over a backpack with a pot leaf on it. I agree I hate them too, and I enjoy cannabis regularly.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

I'm a nigger
Guy I found the problem, he's a nigger

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

Nobody has yet to offer a significant person in history who smokes weed. Until then, of course I'm going to base my opinions on the people I know, because I know a lot of weed smokers, and none of them are doing anything with their lives.
Nobody has yet to offer a legit person who's done something with their lives who smokes weed regularly.

Nathan King
Nathan King

plenty of people have you just cant read them because you have autism you poor cock-eyed bastard.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence brother

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

You mean the first peice on the front?
Its an ash catcher, so you only have to clean this little peice and never the whole bong, its a nice addition and keeps this peice real clean, been smoking it for a few weeks now and only had to run it under hot water once because some of the ice cubes I put in the ice catcher had abit of dirt in them

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

You've literally ignored all of the examples posted or shifted the goal posts to try and invalidate them.

Here's an idea, define the parameters an individual needs to meet in order to qualify as a "significant person in history" in your asinine opinion.

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

autism
nigger
Not arguments, cunts. Try again.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

ever gone to work high?

Oh fuck no that would be a disaster. A part of my job involves data entry that has consequences if I make an error. Strictly an after work or weekend stoner.

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

You've been brainwashed by American sterotypes and happen to know a few people who fit those steorotypes probably because they too have fallen for them and think that it's an acceptable thing to do which it's not. Pot should be something you do to keep you life together or unwind the key is to have a life before hand. It's just like alcohol one shouldn't be involved with it if you don't have your shit together to begin with

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

just read the fucking threat you faggot
even Shakespeare smoked weed

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

hilarious

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

I know a girl who has smoked weed since high school, and she finished her PHD a couple years ago.

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

they're perfectly valid arguments you're just being an autistic nigger

James Harris
James Harris

g8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

Everyday

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

2 scientists, Carl Sagan (studied astronomy and astrobiology, with a focus on the latter, a pseudo-field with no significant development in years), and some anthropologist.
Everybody else has been media-shits or "citation needed."
I haven't been ignoring, there are just no good arguments for weed smokers and their achievements throughout history.

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

you mean besides Willie Nelson, Snoop Dogg, every fucking rapper ever that makes a shit ton more money than you?

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

While smoking weed they managed to survive the harshest conditions, hunt their own food, fight wars, and the reason they didn't advanced is they kept their traditions for thousands of years most traditions nowadays are lost after just three generations, fucking alcoholics

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Absolutely proof or evidence that supports the idea that Shakespeare smoked weed. One of my professor's favorite theories, and even he had no evidence of such an act. Good try though.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

wait, you can go to work not stoned?

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

ok now that you obviously won this argument could you finally leave this threat?

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

You could, you know, google the people you don't know? Oh wait I forgot you're just trolling.

And I'm still waiting on those parameters mate, although apparently one is "anthropologists don't count"

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Speaking of which, I'm completely convinced that the entirety of modern society is predicated on near universal caffeine addiction. World would be a very different place without it.

John Nelson
John Nelson

how can any person be this dense
okay
a person who has contributed to society
could be literally anyone who has done something that had or has a positive effect on society which is nearly every person mentioned
now lets watch as the autism intensifiy and this mongoloid attempts to refute this perfectly valid argument

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

george washington and he would have made your nigger ass his slave

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

My brother has been a regular weed smoker for years and he has his PhD in micro-evolutionary biology.

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

thinks musicians contribute anything good to society ever
I play the violin, guitar, uke, and piano and sing pretty well, if I had aspirations to do such a thing, I could probably get something going after a while.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

an empty field of study but im on your side so i still agree

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

Interviewed and worked 100% high at a prestigious cancer institute, quit to work as a programmer.

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

Be me
be 17
work at a grocery store doing odd jobs
Start my day, first time doing edibles
Weed sucker that would expire if I didn't use it then.
10:00 take sucker knowing I have work at 5
10:45 munchies not feeling it
11:00 really not feeling it
11:30 call my brother who I got them from and tell him it didn't work
11:31 I can not feel my face.
watch AH and pass out
wake up at 4:50
drive to work
come to a stop sign and realize that I'm still fucked up
I walk in

4 bosses 3 are chill 1 is a bitch
Don't know who I'm working with till I get there

getthebitch.exe
She's giving me a laundry list of shit to do. trying to keep a straight face
HesGoneFullRetard.jpg
second boss sees this whole thing and is cracking up.
amazingly bitch doesn't catch on and I didn't write anything on her list down.
As I'm walking away a second wave hits and I don't remember anything.
At one point I was driving the rascals like go carts around the store.
Wake up at 11:30 pm and I'm finishing closing up. Everything is done and I go home

Checks snapchat
Girl who works out in the lot posted me in her story
Snap 1: "My friend said he took an edible before work but he's a fucking liar. lets find out"
Snap 2: Shot of me wiping down the face of a garbage can with the caption "told ya he's fine"
Snap 3: same exact shot "Okay he's been polishing that can for 13 minutes"

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Almost every musician ever.

All kinds of people, man. They're just smart enough not to air that shit out in public, so you don't know them.

"The devil knows his own."

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

no you could'nt because nobody likes autistic niggers

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

A true Sup Forums post. I'm proud of you all.

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

Yeah, no none of this happened.

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

I'd say I've fired about 60% of the 18-25yr olds I've ever hired for being stoned at work. No warnings, no second chances, just gone.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

Nigger, do u even marijuana?

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

]
fake and gay
delete your account

John Flores
John Flores

obama

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

Gone into work on acid that was a fun day

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

Francis Crick, since you're this stupid here's his fucking wiki you crumpet
en.wikipedia . org/wiki/Francis_Crick
And of you need a citation that he smoked weed no one cites his specific words cause it's not a needed fact but he has said it, fucking google it you cuntbag he did lsd too, drug are only bad if you were bad before the drugs.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

Who hurt you, bb?

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Because they were high or because they were doing their jobs poorly? I know a lot of businesses explicitly drug test employees they're trying to get rid of anyway.

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

yes that 90-120 minute delay before an edible kicks in has gotten me in to trouble too.

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

no but i went to graduation on 600mg edibles

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

What is the best Vaporizer?
Im going to USA in a couple months and wanna buy one, please light me up anons.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

Thanks man, learned something today.
Nice piece btw.

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

pax 2 is my favorite

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Because they were high, or acting high. No test required, seasonal employees have like 0 rights. I just shit can them on the spot.

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

Amphetamines are the only drugs to use before going into work. Using any other drug before work is a waste of the enjoyment of said drug, including pot.

I hate hearing about retards taking opioids or kratom before work, it's like "why the fuck waste it at work?"

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

I know a guy who fisted his own asshole and he's a rich entrepreneur.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

poster here
We found out after the fact that the suckers may have been laced with something. Scumbag dealer

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

This thread is cancerous.

Cooper James
Cooper James

The Arizer ones are great and very simple to use.

Christopher White
Christopher White

Is cost an issue? If you're trying to spend under 200 dollars the Grenco Science G-pen Elite has been an absolute champion to me since I bought it back around cyber Monday. I would also really recommend not going any cheaper than that because discount, lower-market vapes tend to not work so well and have inferior and at times dangerous materials so they generally are a waste of money.

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

Well then you're an asshole.

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

Shift lead at pizza place. Dab before work, dab on breaks.

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Define "acting high."

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

Thanks man!

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

1. Barack Obama
2. 2016 Presidential Hopefuls
3. Oprah Winfrey
4. Bill Clinton
5. John Kerry
6. Stephen Colbert
7. Clarence Thomas
8. Katy Perry
9. LeBron James
10. Jay Z
11. Bill Gates
12. George Soros
13. Jon Stewart
14. Bill Maher
15. Rush Limbaugh
16. Andrew Cuomo
17. Sanjay Gupta
18. George W. Bush
19. Seth MacFarlane
20. George Clooney
21. Lady Gaga
22. Ted Turner
23. Brad Pitt
24. Rihanna
25. Whoopi Goldberd
26. Morgan Freeman
27. Angelina Jolie
28. Conan O’Brien
29. Martha Stewart
30. Gov. John Hickenlooper (CO)
31. Gov. Charlie Baker (MA)
32. Tom Brokaw
33. Michael Bloomberg
34. Justin Timberlake
35. Aaron Sorkin
36. Glenn Beck
37. Al Gore
38. Matt Damon
39. Susan Sarandon
40. Madonna
41. Robert Downey Jr.
42. Phil Jackson
43. Rick Steves
44. Jennifer Lawrence
45. Miley Cyrus
46. Jennifer Aniston
47. Matthew McConaughey
48. Snoop Dogg
49. Hugh Hefner
50. Maureen Dowd

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

I mean if the old "I know a guy" argument is the basis of the anti-weed fags argument then that makes it good enough to debunk his argument.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Let me just say that the scholar and entrepreneur from your tales both seem like really fascinating folks already.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

Yeah, thanks for that man.

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

While we're talking about edibles I have a story

Be me on New Years Eve 2016
Play C.A.H. with my fam
Have some stronk weed brownies
I'm drinking and don't like mixing weed with alc
Older bro knows I have them
'Can I try one?'
Fucker's never eaten an edible in his life
I give him one
He eats it while drinking a beer
45 minutes later
He's eyelids are barely open
kek,jpg
Family is trolling him
15 minutes later
He's fucking casper white
Says he needs to lay down
Leaves the table and goes towards the couch
Doesn't even make it to the couch
Makes a gargle sound and runs to the bathrooms
Pukes for the next hour and passes out on the bathroom floor till midnight
Midnight hits he stumbles to bed
Mfw ruined the start of my Sup Forumsros 2017
Dank browies though, indica supremeo

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

Sick trips

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Gonna check all of them, thanks anons.
Last question. E-juices, can i vaporize this liquid thing with no weed or nicotine just for the flavored vape?

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

You had no clue what was in it and you ate it anyway. Its not the dealers fault, you are a fucking idiot. Go eat rat poison, its yummy candy, you can trust me.

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Fuck off. I'm all for pot smoking but seriously you would have done better to not have posted this list of dipshit libtard celebs. Troll was asking for respected people, not libtard dicksucks. Most of these people actively harm society. Get with it.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

Fucking awesome. Time to rejoice and smoke bowl!

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

Don't insult user's list, there's like at least 7 good people on that list

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Wow, excellent list of celebrities! What a point you've proven!

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

Well you shouldn't have given him a whole brownie ya dick, you clearly knew better.

When I baked up my first batch of vaped bud firecrackers recently to see if they were a viable way to double dip with my new vape, I put in probably a good gram and a half in each. Since I was only vaping at 385 until that point my spent weed was very CBD heavy, and when I ate one to test them out I ended up ruining my Sunday and had to spend a good 6+ hours in my bed trying desperately not to die.

Been eating tiny amounts of those same edibles for a few days now and they really do just mellow you out and help with pain and anxiety a lot. Crazy to think a massive does could make me feel like I was on death's door.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Influential people who smoke that just the top 50 there is so much more. There are politicians on there and Bill fucking Gates

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

not gonna lie user
you're an asshole

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

Yeah but unless you specifically buy a vaporizer with attachments for e-juice as well as dry buds and possibly extracts you'll need to get a proper e-juice vape.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

How do you shit on someone for sleeping.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Barack Obama
Bill Clinton
Bill Gates
George W. Bush
Morgan Freeman
Al Gore
Robert Downey Jr.

There, just like I said, seven people

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

I go to work high everyday i work in a kitchen so i go in and open it by myself for 2 hours so ill usually smoke a bowl or two right before i head in

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Bill Gates is not a celeb dumbass

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

Anytime

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

All it takes is one single influential person who smokes to prove that dick wrong, your political opinions on them are irrelevant to their influence you sad angry little man.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Very well put user

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

Yeah in between the majority of SJW, politically correct, Obama loving, liberal fucks.

It's a piss poor list and it's cringe as fuck. Whoever looks at this list and says, "wow I should smoke weed like these people" should just stop embarrassing themselves.

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

I know a guy who smokes his asshole and now he's just finishing some broad's phd

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

Ok sweet, this proves nothing but sweet man you sure showed us

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

Once I ate some brownies from the same batch earlier right before a final was due for my coding class, I couldn't do it, straight daywrecker brownie, I went to sleep for 3 hours leaving 3 hours till my final was due, almost didn't get it done in time. I thought they were less potent when I made them.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Yeah. So is anyone who does something--including bitch about smoking or not smoking grass--just because other people (whosoever they might be) are doing it.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

Post wanted facts not your opinion.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Some people can handle being stoned and working, some can't.

I work at a music store, so does a friend of mine.

He gets stoned everyday before work, and manages to repair mixing boards, synthesizers, power amps and such.

Me? I tried getting stoned with him once before work and couldn't vacuum the carpet of the sales floor without bumping into the drumsets.

:-\

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

Bout to take one last dab and pass out

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

Nice rig, I'm not too prone to dabs, I feel like you don't ever really need a dab it's fun sometimes like getting really drunk but I'd never view it as an every day thing

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

multiple links to multiple sources
sure is fuckin high school itt

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

But I mean even if you thought they weren't daywreckers surely you realized giving an absolute noob like your bro anything more than half of one would probably not end well for him? Admit on some level you just wanted to destroy his virgin asshole with an edible.

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

exactly and some jobs should not be done stoned
i work at an eb games and its so easy to do stoned because i just play on the vr setup we have and help customers find titles

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

Sure. Though consider this. They are making $$$ from doing jack.

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

Dab long enough and lay off the bud and you'll think literally the opposite. Having both dabbed regularly and done dry buds regularly to the exclusion of the other, or at least doing one significantly less than the other, I can say that dabbing is much more functional and lucid once you're over that honeymoon period compared to weed. If I need to go out and do shit I'd much rather dab first, I save my dry buds and my vaporizer for when I'm not leaving the house for a while.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

if it's good enough for these "influential" celebrities, it's good enough for everyone ever

You're probably the type of faggot who thinks the Truth anti smoking commercials are cool.

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

us

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

Well I mean it's always fun to see people get over high like smoking a noobs body will tell them to stop but with an edible it's like when those teens in america started shoving vodka in their vaginas it's just there and you're fucked if it's too much

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

If its good enough for Bill Gates its good enough for everyone ever, that's where the logic the original anti-weed faggot's post laid out when he declared that because HE, specifically HE HIMSELF, couldn't function on weed that weed was therefore a shit drug for everyone. By that logic, Bill Gates being a weed smoker, or any of the many other successful weed smokers in existence being weed smokers, makes weed good for everyone.

I'm assuming you're not the same troll but you probably are. Either way we're all really impressed by how stupid you are. It is truly remarkable.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

How's the dabbing on your wallet? I mean it's pricey where I live, I won't be able to afford dabs till a little later in life

Ian Long
Ian Long

samefag?

Anyway Not that guy but the op did originally ask for people who weren't celebrities who are able to smoke all the time. Most of your list is celebrities. Just saying.

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

I smoke a little one hitter before work at breaks and when I get home. I prefer Indicas because it's a body high and I remain functional.

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

It saves me money actually, but I'm not a fiend. I might consume a gram in 3 weeks, which is around 40 dollars typically. I might make an eighth of bud last me half that time and that typically runs me about 50.

However I know plenty of glob-fiends who can kill a gram in a couple of days. I think my not having a rig has something to do with it though, using my pen exclusively keeps my consumption pretty light.

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

Seth Rogen, Snoop, Wiz, should I continue?

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

So? Some of the list wasn't celebrities, lets talk about them. Oh wait I forgot you won't because you're just trolling.

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

Oh shit bud I'm paying $50 a 1/4 and smoking it in typically 2-3 weeks similar to your set up but I'm spending a little more, who the fuck is selling weed to you for $50 and 1/8?

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

a gram
$40
Your getting taken for a ride user

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

First of all, Bill gates is not a "smoke all day everyday" smoker. You have a whole bunch of people in that list that have tried smoking weed but don't currently smoke right now but you just applied a blanket statement to all of them like they are all "420 blaze it all day everyday" faggots.

2nd, you can stop pretending like there are multiple people actively agreeing with you. That got old real fast. Who the fuck uses "we"? You are the only one responding to me and you samefagged your own post once already.

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

My best friend. That's just prices where I live. Weed is and always has been expensive in my town, 60 an 1/8 is actually the norm for top quality.

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

Thats the standard price for my area. I love it when people assume that prices are identical everywhere, I know you're probably high but you can't be that stupid.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

Its also worth mentioning that those prices are just on a gram/eighth by itself, obviously buying in quantity reduces the cost. The oil I've been working through for a little over 2 months I got for a little over 20 a gram because I got it in quantity.

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

not a singer, part of media conglomerate, etc
posts singers, parts of media conglomerates, etc
"should I continue?" Idiotic smugness

Smh.

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

cali u can get it even cheaper if your plug is nice

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

I'm the fag that posted that list and it has been the only post I have made till now faggot. BTW I googled that list there are way more than those 50 that was just the first site that came up.

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

Small suburban town I assume?

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

can't wait for weed to be legal in canada and as cheap as opiods. 12 cents a pill for something so shitty

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

hi jason

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

More or less

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Should it matter one of them is richer than all of us combined, I'd say that's pretty successful.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

You westcoast and coloradofags don't know how good you have it. I wish I could get quarters of dank for $50.

$50 an eighth is pretty standard in the midwest. I honestly think is getting ripped though

Also is there anybody else here from KC thats been having a probably with dry, stale bud? So hard to find dank right now.

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

There's an opportunity there for you user, just saying.

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

Wynne is gonna find a way to tax it, plus I bet prices will be close to dealer prices just better weed and access to edibles and more extras.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

I'm really not but whatever

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

Stop abusing drugs.

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

Fuck off austin

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Where do you even live? That's like $10 just for one bowl

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

Success is not determined by wealth. A large part of it is, but not all of it.

Any whore can make substantial money pulling Miley Cyrus style shit if given an audience. I don't think that constitutes the same level of success as a heart surgeon.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

First of all I'm a Northerner, Canada Eh $50 for a 1/4

The other guy the $40 a gram was talking dabs and I can get shatter for $25-30 here so I didn't see it as a real stretch

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

Meh selling weed is a hassle, dealing with potheads and the smell all the time. I always preferred selling mushrooms.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

the semen bong makes a return

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

google.com/amp/m.ranker.com/amp/list/13-ways-important-historical-figures-used-marijuana/sarakate?client=ms-android-uscellular-us

Last list I will post do the research yourselves before you come at me brah

For those who are not looking it's got Shakespeare Queen Victoria ext

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

that is only if the drug companies have a say. They will make sure it costs more so people will prefer opiods. But and edible can last me nearly all day for pain while codeine or percoset only last up to 4 hours

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

Sure bud. Whatever you say.

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

Ahh, if its dabs that make more since. They go for like $50 here

David Ward
David Ward

You know Oprah is the first self-made black billionaire? Right? However you feel about her personally is irrelevant.

Also, tell your professor Shakespeare has had resonated clay pipes found in his grave.

I will assume you've never enjoyed a movie, or a book. Hemingway smoked pot. Bob Dylan obviously, who was just given a Nobel, which he sneered at. Since you're an aspiring musician, you should appreciate that, because he wrote some of the first songs that could be considered Rap, if performed a little differently. You've heard of Steve Wozniak? Salvador Dali? And, since you're tripping on the "people I know" argument, I used to work with a bunch of doctors and pharmacists, and smoked hard at parties. Anesthesiologists are often major tokers. Know any? Probably not, since you're just some college shit.

Kevin Bell
Kevin Bell

Taken a small bit of an edible before work once. (not enough to be obviously stoned) Lasted me through about 5-6 hours... Boring ass line-work.

Just got my first vape. Fucking love this thing. Can use it indoors, doesn't leave a scent, easy af.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

Dude stfu, the guy left a while ago

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

Stop getting high.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

I live in northeastern Wisconsin. We are isolated from all the major drug routes, bud costs more here. Is it really that hard to conceive of a place where weed costs this much? I know of places where people pay more than I do and its not a mindfuck to me in the slightest, this is how supply and demand works.

Given the price I've switched to oil and vaping and moderated my usage as much as I could. Using an eighth efficiently you can get far far far more than five bowls worth out of it.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Do u make the same amount of money tho? Shrooms are more of a niche type thing, can't imagine that'd be a bigger seller than weed.

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

vancouver island 1000cad elbows

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

No, but I've gone to school high. I was paranoid as fuck that everybody knew.

Jose Green
Jose Green

I will shut up when I fucking feel like it.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Wouldn't weed trigger ptsd cause paranoia?

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

I did once, and I hated every second of it. Couldn't focus and I was very aware of the fact that I wasn't doing anything productive

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Dollar per hour of labor I'd say you absolutely make more money. The profit margins are already gonna be at least 100% if not more since shrooms are dirt cheap, but when you add in that the average pot dealer (dealing small amounts to people regularly rather than large amounts to a few people) spends an enormous amount of time in labor doing the actual job of dealing and I'd say the profits made by the average pot dealer are not as high as they'd like to think.

Plus I don't like dealing, shrooms are nice because you just flip a few ozs take your money and call it good since nobody really wants them that consistently.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

Fuck me I got stoned before school exactly once.

Was in class and this chick says, "OMG look at him! He's so stoned!"

I was TOTALLY freaked out and extremely uncomfortable before she said that. Afterwards, well, there are no words.

Never again.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

The government is going to regulate it just like medical
it'll be similar to what's already here
farmacydispensary . com/menu/
located in bc but it will probably be the same Canada wide

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

To be fair could have just been a high dosage... Edibles can fuck you up.

First time I had one I accidentally misheard instructions, Had about 6x or more than what I needed... Had terrible panic attacks so just decided to sleep, was still feeling some effects (memory loss, feeling like I wasn't present) for at least two days afterwards

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

sometimes i'm both
i'm a programmer

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

no it helps with the anxiety jumpiness and random panic attacks the paranoia is by far the least of my worries

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

All the time, bosses all smoke too so I've smoked while at work

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

Think again goy

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Each strain, like each different pill you can take, has different effects. Leafly.com has descriptions of eqch individual type of strain. Generaly speaking though a pure sativa/indica has the effects shown in the OPS pic but there are a shit ton of cross breeds that have mixed effects of each type. Some relieve anxiety, and relax you, some give your mind a jump like your car battery and can send thoughts racing.

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Holy shit, thank god I'm usually a high-looking person. Nobody really suspected me, I think. When I get really high I'm super silent ... I think. I wouldn't know, I'm high. Anyway I think I was good.
I just get really caught up and daydream about small things, while everything sounds like static.

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

I live in northeastern Wisconsin. We are isolated from all the major drug routes, bud costs more here. Is it really that hard to conceive of a place where weed costs this much?
Its not about "drug corridors" anymore, champ. People are growing in every corner of the country nowadays. Michigan is right across the street from you, and they have more bud than you can shake a stick at. Medical state, you know. You think they grow it outside? No. You dont need to know dealers, you need to know growers.

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

Feel the same way. No one knew I was high except one dude I worked with and he said "the way I can tell your high is that you're quiet as fuck".

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

Haven't had anything for a few weeks. Getting a quarter tomorrow. No idea what, just whatever he's got right now. Hopefully it's a sativa.

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

Sounds like you were fine.

I still can't believe that chick said that. It was just before class started, and everyone heard it clearly. And I had to sit through the entire class with the knowledge that everyone was aware that I was stoned.

Just awful.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

Most of the weed I buy is mailed in from California

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

Same, when Silk Road was up. But thats not necessary any more, for me. The locals typically score from dealers who get skankweed from bikers. That stuff is usually shit. Befriend a guy who grows closet dope, once they get the jist - its cheap and normally excellent. Not hard to do. Maybe try DIY, the first grow pays for the equipment if you pull three Z's.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

If everybody knew I was stoned I'd be mentally saying "Fuck You All" to them, because I know I'm not going to let them ruin being high for me.

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

I hear you, but since it was at school, I couldn't help being paranoid. "Oh fuck, I'm going to get in trouble. I'm going to get expelled or something."

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

When I get high my paranoia is making weird noises or movements. I get extremely aroused when I'm high and every time I get high I attach it to being extremely horny, so I feel as though I'd say something weird out loud accidentally or start wacking it without knowing.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

bump

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

No green text cause phone.

Be me
Wage cuck at target
Pass drug test, hired as electronics cuck
Get high out my fucking mind
Uber to work
Clock in, smooth as hell
Need to make sales
Talk to customers about bundles
Super chill
Manager comes over
Someone ratted me out.
Customer looks at me and says I've been trying to sell him an extension cord for 15 minutes.
Manager apologizes to customer
Manager fires me.
Go home get high
Eat a lot of food and pass out
Get call next day
"You're late, get here by 6pm"
It's the manager
"Thought you fired me"
He laughs
"user, you weren't scheduled for yesterday. You entered your log in and failed to clock in 4 times. Then you said hi to every shopper from guest service to electronics. For some reason you tried selling a guy an extension cable after he asked for extended warranty on his Xbox, and you did that for 15 minutes. I sent you home before the team leader found out you were high"

LoL, I didn't go to work because I got sick eating microwaved Brussels sprouts with ketchup and Parmesan cheese.

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

Go to rehab you junkie.

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

I casually smoke, I've never done any other drug, m8.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit