Send depressing memes

Send depressing memes...

Also general feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
youtu.be/dVxxG1P97vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

Currently living with Depression and on Prozac.

Who hurt him

her

Please don't die out... please.

wow that is such generic white girl bullshit.

But you feel, don't you?

Uh i love this artist

Damnit
When I'm on my deathbed I'll forever regret not becoming the version of me who is clean cut and wears a suit.

If I an hero and live stream it, would you guys keep me company until the end?

bro...
I havent come on to Sup Forums in years... let alone Sup Forums
but tonight I was feeling really low and going thru an old tablet I had
I went thru the gallery and some old pics i had saved, mostly stuff from Sup Forums so I decided to see if there were any feels thread... like I used to

stumble upon this thread and start reading thru... some stuff new, other stuff I remember...

then I read your pic... my heart stopped

bro I wrote this... the image and everything

did you screenshot this yourself or did you find it?
I had no idea anyone had saved it.
I forgot about that dream, until now.

I just died a little

I've been searching for feels thread for the past hour and saved a couple. This is all me:

i can relate to this one now....
>I own a PSVR
>I play Werewolves Within a lot (A very social game)
>Play with complete strangers but feels good
>play for hours have a few laughs
>Get tired and realize its late
>take off the headset and realize im sitting in the dark all alone
>go to bed realizing that I was all alone the entire time

I dont know why, but greek miths kill me inside

That's a little weird

I cant believe someone screenshot my post
I rarely used to post at all, it says it was from 2013... feels like a life time ago

i wonder how many people saved that pic

as sad as it is for me to remember that dream
part of me feels like I will always be apart of this place

Why?

I had a dream the last day of 2016. It was about my ex. We talked really nicely for a few hours, then she said I had to leave because her husband would come home soon. I woke up and looked up her fb profile.....
>mfw she has a new bf
>mfw I haven-t talked to her in months
>mfw all I wanted was a "merry Christmas or happy new year user" but it never came.

bump

my feels game is strong tonight

i know this feel
i loved my ex but she has a lot of issues
I check up on her Facebook from time to time

I try not to because it feels weird

>would have loved to know she still thought about me from time to time
>even something simple

but not in an english book apparently

fuck you, user. fuck you.

Someone screen cap this and post it in this thread

It's also kind of a lonely post isnt it

no user.
i'm in my feels too, so not to be smartass, but
...stay here and suffer with the rest of us.
no an heros

Damn No way

Oh well.
>ex gf
>both of us addicted to heroin
>got each other's backs
>it's her and me vs. The world
>time goes on
>we fight all the time
>can't stand each other
>have nothing else
>decide we need to get sober
>trainspotting.mkv
>decide we want to do it one more time before going to rehab
>"be careful, it's a little strong
>come to, 20 minutes later
>look at her face
>deathblue.jpg
>hit her with narcan
>it's not very effective...
>my phone is dead, hers is lost
>screaming
>start CPR
>not sure if doing it right
>pray to God, to devil, to anything not to take her away from me
>firemen show up
>tell me to stop
>she's breathing
>they take her to ER
>cops question me
>next day
>texts me
>we still have more left
>one last time?
>mfw I'm done
>I go to rehab
>she doesn't
>I have a year clean
>I don't know where she is

And I still miss her, /b

damn, i was thinking about this gif today
havent seen it in years

nice

god damn user

I haven't been on Sup Forums for long. Since about 2013. I've saved these through the years.

Im not sure what to do anymore anons

Im still in shock about finding an old screen shot from a feels thread in 2013... that someone actually saved something I posted

Im a completely different person now but in a way, Im exactly the same

Im still scared, Im still lonely

I have achieved more but back in 2013 I was sure these achievements would fill the void and Im beginning to realize they do not...

Im doing better financially than most of my peers... I own a house that I live alone in. I drive a new car... I enjoy my job for the most part...
if you had told the same me who made that original post in 2013 all these things, I would have been ecstatic

I thought these things would make my life complete and people would want to be in my life...

I still feel the same anxiety and depression to this day
I still feel alone and scared

thats the reason I am here right now... I havent visited Sup Forums in years and im not exaggerating.

but yet, here I am
Looking at a feels thread...
feeling the same

Does this ever go away? Or do you just pretend for so long until we cant carry on anymore...

I tried to go to bed early tonight... hours ago

and now its almost 2 AM and I feel like dying

....fuck......

I wish you could have seen my face...

its like me coming back tonight was meant to be or some shit...
unless that picture I wrote gets posted a lot which I highly doubt, what are the fucking chances I stumble upon it tonight?

what are the chances I connect with myself from 3 years ago... only to realize I feel the same way still

I'd like to think this one I saved tonight will help out:

But I'm also happy I saved yours.

Had this one a few times, fuck...

>fight with girlfriend
>on an android messenger
>mid fight she suddenly stops reading texts
>it morning
>8.55 and 70 messages later, I send last message
>I say I won't bother her again
>delete message - will never know if she red them
>delete contact (but not block) so I cannot contact
>notice she blocked me on fb
>I have no way of contacting her

Ignoring someone is emotional abuse, both my folks did it. I won't allow it in my life again. Relationship ended.

Feels bad, but I know what I have to do. Maintain NC.

Ok then Sup Forums story time
>18 living in the middle of fuck all America
>depression due to parents’ divorce and suicidal thoughts
I knew a girl buy the name of Alice. I loved Alice she was weird in a cute way and we were close friends. Her only family was an abusive father and constantly drunk step mom. I always wanted to be more then friends but never had the balls to tell her. I remember it was a Friday when she called me and asked me to come over to her house since her parents were gone and she didn’t like being alone. On the way to her house (I lived in the city and she lived on city border) I start getting texts were she degrees herself and I start to get worried I knew she was prone to depression and had attempted suicide before. I get to her house and walk up to the door only to find it open. Start calling her name but no answers so I went to her room. Nothing. I hear dripping coming from the bathroom down the hall from her room. Open the door to see Alice sitting in the corner having ripped clean all her skin around her wrists along with a series of cuts. I tried to stop the bleeding franticly covering the wounds and add pressure. In her last moments, she said "I’ve always loved you" and passed. I cried what seemed like hours. I don’t know how much time passed as I sat there holding her lifeless body when her parents came home. Of fucking course bitch mother comes in drunk AF and says "Great one less problem" I hit that stupid fucking bitch square in the fucking face as hard as I could. Her Father even though he was a piece of shit cried until the cops and medics came. I don’t recall much after that. I loved her and didn’t have the balls to save her with just a couple of words. I still have nightmares of that room and her voice. Sup Forumsros don’t let your life pass you by fucking man up.

sorry for the fucking sob story go back to your feels thread.

fuck you
that image gave my brain a kidney punch

>

Couldn't agree more.

It wears with time, but I don't think it ever fully leaves.

I guess the answer to this would be because I don't love me.... so I want to feel loved by someone else.

SHIT YO!!!.... its the first time I see this picture, and made me cry like hell...... I dream about having a blast with the countless crushes I've had, we cuddle, laugh, kiss in a room that I've never located in the real world......

I wake up, I desperately try to get back to sleep, its impossible..... the dream is not there anymore....... I feel great for a little while, but then realize is just hope that slowly dies out.

ARE YOU ME!!......?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

i saved one up above about being afraid of people seeing me as I see myself

it made me realize thats why I love people who actually appreciate me in any way
because at that moment, I dont feel worthless

I despise living. I utterly abhor being alive. Everyone around me is a bitter asshole. I'm a bitter asshole. Everything is just angry and hateful... It's like we're born to live a long drawn out charade only to die unfulfilled and sad in the end.

Even if I kill myself it won't change anything. It won't better anyone's life, it won't make things worse.

The problem is that everyone always have such high expectations of me.... and I know I would never live up to their standards.

I know this feel all too well.

There's plenty that I find beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, and perfect in this world.

And I'm a fucking waste of space. I don't know why my wife loves me.

sometimes I feel like btards are the same person
thats why we are here... its like looking out for something else
only to find ourselves in other forms

for a brief moment, life is not so lonely when we connect our issues

I still cant forget the memories it like they are always fresh in my mind. This song and this thread are what got me to write about it finally.

youtu.be/dVxxG1P97vw

I still loved her

>it won't make things worse.
someone's gonna have to clean up after you die,
it will be an inconvenience at the least

taking your own life doesnt end the sadness tho

it just passes it on to the ones still here

>I'm a bitter asshole
Self-awareness is a rare gift.

I am alone at home right now... no one visits... no one calls... parents are out of town.... so the reason why I wont kill myself at least for now, is because I don't want them to come home to a decomposing pile of filth......

ITT: Underaged emo teens trying to be edgy.

>feels thread
>edgy
Found the newfag

Everyone is an inconvenience to someone. Some poor schlub having cleaning up after I off myself in the woods isn't going to throw a wrench into anyone's plans. It's also not going to solve anything so why fucking bother in the first place.

I once had a cop come into the store I worked at and complain that the girl who was run over by a truck down the road was cutting into his "game day" time.

People disgust me, I disgust myself, I'm sure in some way I disgust you and vice versa.

We're all tremendous pieces of shit and it depresses me to my very core.