My best friend (who is female) has given me an ultimatum: Either drop all romantic feelings for her or no longer speak...

My best friend (who is female) has given me an ultimatum: Either drop all romantic feelings for her or no longer speak to her. We haven't spoke to each other for maybe 3 months now because we got into a fight because I hate her fucking bf. The girl is the crush of my life and I've known her for 7 years now.

I don't know what to do with this. She is telling me she believes she's gonna marry the guy she is with and that there is really -zero- chance with me.

If I go down, I wanna go down full on fucking scorched earth, I wanna hurt her (emotionally,. not physically). What should I do? Should I resign to my romantic feelings and keep her as a friend? Or tell her to fuck off and to keep her bf?

I am seriously fucking pissed right now anons, simmering with rage. Give me your insights on the situation

What the fuck should I do?

Spend your life doing something more worthwhile, like improving yourself, making friends, or learning a hobby. Trust me, its not worth it.

>Stop being a little bitch that complains on Sup Forums and an hero on stream
>???
>Profit

Fuck her boyfriend.

fuck her, if you stop talking to her in about 2 weeks she is gonna be begging you for some attention

Post her number to Sup Forums and we fuck with her lol

Coming from person experience, ditch the bitch your life will be better for it

We haven't spoke for at least 3 months nigga, didn't you read? She's not gonna crawl back

Satan has spoken

Break all contact with her man

Also true

>Take a shit
>Put in bag
>Use gloves damn it
>Put log of shit in her exhaust pipe
>Get it in there deep
>???
>Profit

Also just stop talking to her and realize you can't get the time you spent pining after her back. Its time to move forward man. The user that doesn't make mistakes is the fat fucking retard that never does shit with his life.

You fucked up for 7 years, guess what, most of us fuck up for longer than that. It might not be one consistent thing, but its what ever.

Give it up, cut her off, leave a turd in her car and eject from the situation.

Better yourself and focus on you.

You cock sucking faggot OP

FORGET
O
R
G
E
T

SHE IS JUST A GIRL. THERE BE OTHERS. RETARD.

KYS like the beta cuck you are. Just leave her alone you pathetic fucking loser

You want to hurt her emotionally? Sounds like she's better off with you out of her life.

>Implying she's ever felt any feelings for you outside of being friends
Sorry to say this to you, but you've probably been a beta for 7+ years, you cuck.

Do this, there's no turning back once Satan speaks, OP.

Hive minded at the same time

never talk to her again. delete her number now

we cant have fun because of white knights. plus op has disclosed too much information so he cant get away with it

What cunt

This would work OP

Anything, but THIS

Knock on her front door, drop pantaloons and take a shit when she answers. Also. Kill yourself.

sorry wrong thread i have a shit ton of tabs with other threads

What thread was that meant for?

/thread

Witnessed.

In all seriousness though OP, ditch her as a friend. Trust me. You're wasting your time.

Ultimately, you need to let her go. But the key is to make her think you're only killing your emotional feelings for her.

Next time it comes up for discussion, tell her you've given it a lot of thought and:

"Y'know, you're right. Romantic feelings really shouldn't come between a friendship like ours. What we have is special, and I really don't want to lose it. It's really the best thing since I totally find you unattractive and think we just would fizzle out like a bad fart if we ever did anything romantic. After all, for romance to succeed, there has to be attraction there, right? And your *pick any random thing about her you don't like* would probably get on my last nerve anyways. So yeah. Us remaining friends and nothing more forever & ever would no doubt be the best route for us. I'm glad you see it my way."

Then never fucking talk to her again.

Forget it man, is not worth it. I know she is perfect for you, I know the sole mention of her name gives you a feeling of hope and warmness nothing else does, I kow you want to caress her and help her achieve her hopes and dreams, but you got to understand this: she is not for you. She will never love you the way you love her, she will see you like a friend, forever. So man up, stop talking to her for a couple of months and move forward. Life is full with experiences and wonderful things, live it, earn it, forget your feelings and eventually you will heal. Is fucking hard, it hurts, but is the best you can do.

it was on page 8 when i found it this guy he wanted to expose this girl because of her being a slut or some shit like that

You are friend zoned you fucking fool. You will never get the pussy if you keep kissing her ass. Ignore her and things might change but I doubt it.

Fuck her dad

Shit mang. This is evil. I love it.

Teaching whores their place and giving them constant insecurity about something.

Courtesy of The Professor, Tom Leykis.

Similar experience OP. But I dated her for about 6 months. Turned out she was a jew and only loved me for my money. Also cheated on me for another girl and some loser guy she wants to marry. Just post some personal shit about her on Facebook or some shit like that. Then go off and get a hobby.

time to find new friends.

they do this shit all the time

you will always be 2nd

in the end you will realize shes actually fucked

you need to find someone who actually wants to be with you and not just have you around.

lol, betafags

Stop listening to the shit advice. You got friend zoned and cucked by a girl. Fuck all this shit and move on. Consider it life experience and don't fall for it again.

Youll have to hurt her feelings by hurting her physically. Pull your tesicles out of your vagina and be a man. Faggot

Was she literally Jewish? Or are you just using the negative stereotype about Jews being money-grubbing?

This is perfect

stop caring & find someone else.

I've been in this exact situation except it was over the span of 3 years. But dude let her go, you'll get over her before you even know it. I did and now I've been with someone else for a year and couldn't be happier

move on. stop talking to her. she won't do it clearly.

do nothing. the sooner you stop, the better.

Do delivery service.

Keep crying in the corner like a little bitch. That's what she really wants. Her little bitch puppy dog.