What keeps you going? What keeps you from saying fuck it and ending everything...

What keeps you going? What keeps you from saying fuck it and ending everything? I'm curious because I genuinely have nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

A relatively normal life with few psychological problems and sources of anxiety.

Come here.

>self preservation

nothing fancy, just the inherent need to breathe, eat and sleep

Because somewhere, some asshole will be happy you are dead and fuck that guy.

When I was suicidal I came to a realization.
Yes, right at that point I could eat a bullet or hang myself. I wouldn't be upset by that because I had nothing to live for. When you have nothing, what's the worst that could happen? A painful death vs a short death? As a human I realized everything I was feeling was potentially wrong, so now I have nothing to lose and every reason to experiment.
Ever since then, I haven't been suicidal and my life has gotten much better. You can do anything if you're broken because nothing is real.

Because user i want you to realize that the lowest moments in life are for you to use as opportunities to grow spiritually. You never know what the universe has in store for you and karmic laws always balance out negative with positive so always have hope. I believe every individual throughout their life affects hundreds or thousands or even more individuals to make them learn their own lessons and vice versa. If you end yourself then think of the kids who wouldnt have you as a parent think of relationships that wouldnt form etc. Its like the whole world is a play and we all have roles to play. Apologies for my bad English btw

>every reason to experiment.
if i had to own up to what has worked and why it still is working it would that statement.

i enjoy learning and discovering new things and situations
i ask myself questions and pursue answers

its givin my life purpose, if only a simple one

hell, i once read an article about how to survive BUDS (navy seal bootcamp), if you make it a challenge everyday, your chances increase on completing it rather then being one of the recruits that count the days

its good advice about life's day to day

>if you make it a challenge everyday, your chances increase on completing it rather then being one of the recruits that count the days
True facts.
One step at a time is the best way to look at things. and if you can't bear a day at a time you can always chop that day up into pieces and look at it that way. Perspective is a powerful tool.

>Perspective is a powerful tool.
i hear that

I'm just curious enough about tomorrow.

Amusement.

Laziness

November 8 I was finally ready to say fuck it after a decade, but the election results convinced me to stick around just a little longer. And then a little longer. And then a little longer, until I calmed down. Praise the god emperor for his gift of liberal tears and happenings.

Simple, really user. I refuse. I refuse to be weak. I refuse to be a coward. I refuse to allow a little chemical imbalance or whatever the fuck is going on inside my brain to be the end of me. I refuse to let down those who care about me most. I refuse to leave behind my close friends and family who have been there for me in my darkest hours. I genuinely believe I have great potential and I refuse to let it go to waste. I refuse to be beaten. I refuse to become another statistic, another failure. I admit that it hasn't always been easy to believe this shit, I've had a lot of help from family, therapists, and psychiatrists. But part of it is as simple as changing your mindset. It's a big hurdle, but once you make it, things get better. I promise. You just need to keep acknowledging your own potential. You need to keep refusing to be beaten.

I want to die after murdering. I haven't found the right person to kill yet. It has to be perfect and full of meaning. That'll require decades. I have decades to go.

I can play the role of the suicide person. Some people can find my body and dispose of me. It'll give them something to do.

honestly, the knowledge that one day I can have my own place, my own source of income, and basically be able to fuck off to another part of the world on my own (hopefully the UK if they recover from brexit in the coming years, due to theresa may being in office atm hopefully the UK can definitely recover)

the truth is, I know for a fact that everyone in the fact thinks I'm a literal fucking retard, on one hand, I sort of play along with it so that I can get away with doing certain things, on the other hand, it pisses me off a ton and I feel like not alot of people, outside of my own friends, have total respect for me, so yeah.

basically once I get a good source of income, I want to hop over to the other side of the world, get a nice cozy apt (aslong as I can fit a bed, a pc, and have a place to shit and make food, im cool) and just live my life out the way I've always wanted to

because fuck you mom/dad/grandma etc, I don't want to work a reg 9-5 job for the government.

Refuse to be persuaded not to kill yourself.

Nothing

Kill me. Use me as a starter kit

Knowing that if I die w/o reaching enlightenment Ill just return to this shit hole and have to do it all over again anyway.

video games and anime
I also jerk off a lot

Cocksucker's perspective

How do you know this?

My kid. I have no other reason to exist.

Refuse to be persuaded to kill yourself. You can't let a little voice in your head dictate whether you live or die. Take control of your own mind. Only then you can find purpose

Kill your kid. Teach him to kill himself.

Because I am all knowing, AMA.

I am in control and am on course for suicide.

What's AMA? Some deity?

It's actually nice to hear there are decent parents out in the world still

No it means ask me anything.

Hot

art

Then you're not in control. You're letting outside forces negate you're sense of self worth. Keep those forces in check, and you'll find a reason to live

Music is truly the only thing in my life that's postponing me from killing my self

Hatred

My name is not important...

We're unicorns these days

idk user i think that as we all are a little part of universe, and our atoms were star dust, every "non-waited" death brings more pain to other peoples lifes, we all are a part of the big mechanism, so i decided to wait until i'll be very very alone and then i'll do it, take it for sure

the knowledge that if it ever gets bad enough, you can just blow your brains out with a shotgun.

that has worked for me forever now. If I have enough, I can just do it whenever I want, on my own terms.

>What keeps you going? What keeps you from saying fuck it and ending everything? I'm curious because I genuinely have nothing.
Curiosity about what's going to happen next

I've stared into the abyss and now I want to know what else will happen in the world as long as I'm alive.

And I've got a glimmer of hope that it could get better.

The one thing that keeps me going is that somehow, some day, Nicholas Cage will make a good movie again. Like Red Rock West.

I can wait.

If I ended it all, I wouldn't get to play mass effect andromeda next year

I have chosen suicide as a goal. I want to kill myself and have taken meaningful action towards that goal. Noose strung up. I have had the noose up for awhile and approach it. I got too anxious the first time but have become much calmer about it. This will be good.

>that image
If everything stems from yourself, why is it condemnable for others to cause suffering? Why should we feel obligated to be compassionate?

only movies i watch have Nicholas Cage in them

stay strong user

Make sure you know how to tie a knot for hanging and where to cut yourself in case you're without a gun some day

Again, you've allowed outside forces to override your sense of self-preservation. You merely maintain the illusion of control, yet in reality you are allowing those outside forces to beat you

I am sick of it. Everyone can beat me and if one can't, they'll all team up on me and brat me. Suicide is the only thing I can have control over.

What you said doesn't make sense

I know that feel. After I bought a gun I felt a lot less trapped and at ease knowing I had an easy way out.

How so? I'm asking about how the Dalai Lama would reconcile his belief in individual power with his belief in the necessity of compassion?

The dream of living and working outside of the U.S. permanently. I live in Georgia; have for most of my life, but spent 3 of my 27 years in South Korea (during my early-20s). I've been other places as well, and I've always been interested in Asia in particular so...no matter what, I can't let myself make the same mistake as so many others, and grow old/die here. Though I've already decided to off myself within the next 5 years if I haven't already left the country.

It has nothing to do with the election or w/e, but the happenings as of late do strengthen my resolve.

Lets start with what makes you want to say "fuck it" and end your life...

Nothing matters in the end, so I might as well get up in the morning and try to make life slightly less shitty for myself and others.

On the contrary, suicide is you relinquishing the last bit of control you have over yourself to those outside forces. You can beat them. It won't be easy, but you can. The first step is realizing the inherent value and potential of every human life. It is up to you and you alone, however, to decide whether to let that potential blossom, or to squander it. Your life has meaning. It has worth. Only through suicide does life become worthless

>You can do anything if you're broken because nothing is real.
I totally get that, which is why I no longer fear death or the idea of eventually offing myself.

I just don't want to right now.

You seem to be the one winner in this thread.
(not even referring to the dubs)

>Curiosity about what's going to happen next
>a glimmer of hope that it could get better
For me is pretty much this. My life sucks ass right now because I'm unemployed, my bachelors is fucking useless, I never had a girlfriend, my family treats me like trash, etc. I've thought about killing myself plenty of times, I don't give a fuck about my family anymore and I don't care if they are going to cry or whatever. BUT there is still the possibility that things can get better so I'm testing my patience by waiting for that to happen. Also if I really think about it there are probably thousands of people in the same situation if not worse and they are still waiting for things to get better.
OP, if you truly think your life is fucked up beyond repair then I have nothing to say to you. But if you are curious to see if your life is going to change at some point then you should just keep sucking cock like the rest of us and hope for the best.

i like video games and music and anime and masturbating

Someone who has never experienced fatherhood...you have no idea the joy it brings