New Thread.. old one maxed out. Nigs torture and kidnap special needs kid...

New Thread.. old one maxed out. Nigs torture and kidnap special needs kid... supposedly attack him because he was a "Trump Supporter"

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6UDCNpHrA

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/25/white-high-school-football-players-in-idaho-charged-with-raping-black-disabled-teammate-with-a-coat-hanger/?hpid=hp_no-name_no-name:homepage/story&utm_term=.eff397d10e0e
youtube.com/watch?v=QTfOB_TBBew
liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133
youtube.com/watch?v=2JdATVV2hkc
youtube.com/watch?v=hh2vLQzaRl8
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/25/white-high-school-football-players-in-idaho-charged-with-raping-black-disabled-teammate-with-a-coat-hanger/?hpid=hp_no-name_no-name:homepage/story&utm_term=.eff397d10e0e

youtube.com/watch?v=QTfOB_TBBew

black lives matter tho

Tanisha Covington and her sister Brittany. Multiple arrests this year alone. Disgusting trashtoos.

comment on her dead nigger friend. Looks like he deserved it. /photo.php?fbid=143863485962232&set=pb.100010157447383.-2207520000.1483596154.&type=3&theater

here's a link to the 28 minute video, OP.

liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

Here's what the Chicago police had to say about it
youtube.com/watch?v=2JdATVV2hkc

Just listen to this shit

hate crime he's disabled, not because he's white. aryans will take care of them in prison. people need to comment on all their friends board. do some digging get more retard gang banging niggers arrested. the Chicago bulls symbol is actual used as a gang sign fyi. Cause nigs cant be original

That's pretty ridiculous. I get having to have a legal basis for hate crime, and I'm no lawyer, so I can't speak on what legally constitutes a hate crime, but that answer was apologetic and attempted to defer blame.

Fuck. That. Those ADULTS are pieces of shit, regardless of race. A mentally handicapped kid? Really? Fuck you, go to prison.

Niggers are animals.

They are bloody animals.

Niggers know nothing of the value of White lives.

I say we gas them all and be over with it.

Sure, it's going to be difficult, but the future will have 67% less violent crime, 48% less welfare to be paid out, 30,000 out of 35,000 less rapes a year, and much MUCH less gang violence.
Also, average intelligence and IQ averages would rise without their 85 average of an outlier.

Niggers are useless fucking monkeys.

>67% less violent crime, 48% less welfare to be paid out, 30,000 out of 35,000 less rapes a year, and much MUCH less gang violence

And by removing only 13% of the country's population. What the fuck are you americans waiting for?

Not American.

youtube.com/watch?v=hh2vLQzaRl8

Full 34 minute video, Pure bullying no regrets, time to dip these niggers in acid bath, head first at a veryyyyy veryyy slow pace... and put it on Cable TV for Entertainment

is this the thread where we talk about assassinating drumpf?

well, it is now

That is not the case, it was a genuine question. You have valid points about how other races treat them also. Great stuff.

Is this the thread we talk about gassing niggers?

Well, it is now.

Also, step up your literacy game, nigger.

You're more illiterate than a sub-Saharan ooga booga.

so says the pussy assed coward from the safety of grandmas basement.

the only nigger here is you

no it's the thread where we discuss eradicating niggers and cucks like you... besides what are you gonna assassinate him with, dildos?

She has not done anything this year so leave her be. No need to carry shit over all the time.

>mfw I've beaten niggers with a group of 5 fellow supremacists.

>SJWs

shut up, filthy nigger

>It's never right to let a nigger go.
If she was White, I'd forgive her, but she's a nigger.

I will admit that I am happy that I am white, I would feel really bad wanking a black dick.

Good point my friend

I've got it. We either start turning all the KFC's into chambers, or create a gas that emits a fried chicken aroma to lure them in. Just slam the hatch and sit on back.

trump hates the disabled, why are you so weak?

oh, its not because hes disabled. its because hes white.

you are a piece of shit

Oh niggers...you used to be useful. You know, back in the days when you weren't allowed to think for yourselves? So much better behaved too.

My fucking sides.

I'd say KFC gas chambers.

Attention, if you despise these 4 animals then help out by signing this and perhaps spreading it to others

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

nah, im white, but stupid conventions like race dont concern me.

you rethuglikkkunts are so one dimensional

Same here brother.

What about the white people who like the kernels chicken tho, never mind we can just call them necessary casualties

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE'S OBVIOUSLY CHANGED GUYS, SHE'S LIKE A SAINT

>Attention, if you despise these 4 animals then help out by signing this and perhaps spreading it to others
>triggered whitey detected

>Walks through Chicago in a Trump hat
>Drunkenly accosts black youths with racial slurs
>Throws first punch
Still not asking for it, amirite?

You are a disgrace to the white race.

As a White Man, I announce and denounce you to be a Wigger till the end of your days.

You will swear to suck black willies and worship progressive liberal activists until death shall free you from this task.

You will worship the black race and give in to each and every of their wills.

I pronounce you faggot and kike.

You may now suck niggers off.

When the day comes, no-one will ask you whether you swing to the left or to the right, you will just swing niggers!

Yeah what the fuck Chicago, you worthless sack of moose shit. Calling this shit an attack motivated by mental health. THAT IS THE BIGGEST BULLSHIT LIE I HAVE EVER HEARD, and I want those police who are investigating called out for it. Fucking Anderson Cooper even thought that shit was a little off, and he works for CNN, so if anyone trying to defer blame, it should have been him.

you one of those reichwing 'intellectuals' who stroke themselves to sleep at night thinking only cuntservaniggers are the only one wuth guns?

oh, youll be the first to shit his pants then, fantasylandman

fake news

Kek, this oath applies to you too :You're a fucking nigger-loving kike.

I try so hard to not be racist but these coons make it so hard.

>caring about some retard beta being forced to drink toilet water

sorry, ive become accustomed to speaking trumpese, so that your hillbilly brethren can understand.

you cant gas what you cant catch, so ill let the niggers worry abiut themselves.

besides, a white boy turning trumps head into a canoe makes for a better news cycle, dont you agree?

They are all weak, however when they get to jail their asses are about to become owned by big bubba.

I have heard of things going on in my own town that really piss me off to the maximum. I think of the young man who was raped brutally by a football fuckface with a broomstick shoved in his ass and it was kept hushhush. The parents sued and it just seemed like nothing was made of it.

Also I just want to say that child protective services in PA is an utter piece of slimy shit, especially when they give a 3 year old boy to a father whose own Grandfather is a full blown child molester. Nice Judge Pennsylvania faggot. Fuck you and your entire team of worthless scumbags.

Pardon me I have had some wine and I am fired up.

zero fucks are given about your pithy opinion, stormfag.

hitler was a homokikenigger, deal with that oberst arschficken

Fuck me my sides are gone, funniest shit I have seen all night

I am a black Hispanic that is well experienced in handling racism.

This is clearly a disgusting hate crime. Being racially discriminated for being black doesn't make this any less disgusting, no matter what the race of the victim is. The victim was also completely defenseless and quiet, which makes this even more fucking disgusting and depressing.

I do hope this bunch of scumbags assholes get charged for hate crimes, and crimes against humanity. This pieces of shit are not human. Whites, blacks, browns, asians, everyone should stand up to this shit. This is, again, a crime against humanity. This racist shit have to go.

that is because the justice system is an enormous fucking clown show and a huge embarrassment to all good people trying to live a decent life.

Spanish fucking niggers must fucking hang too!

>Literally speaks Ebonics,

THIS IS TRUMPESE GUISE LOOK AT ME IM GOOD AT MAKING JOKES ABOUT TRUMPP,

LOOK AT ME GUISE IM GOOD AT MAKING SHITTY NAZI PUNS11!!

LOOK AT ME GUIISEE IM A PROGGRESSIVVEE LIBERAL AND I LIKE BLACK WEENIES IN MY BOIPUSSY!1!!!

You're all fucking subhumans.

was the retarded kid even a trump supporter or did these nogs just assume he was one?

What lol?

You're actually a retard, kys.

you're a coward who would never have the balls to say that to my face.

and youre probably a fat, no-neck basement dwelling permavirgin (if you dont count the 53 incidents of forced buttsex at scout camp)

what you gonna do except cry pussy? not a goddamned fucking thing. ill bust your hole
little boy

Awesome dude
I've done "similar" myself

impotent coward detected.

rage on with no woman, no job, and no future prospects, little guy

your overcompensation is showing

>not white
>not black

That's fucked up what they did to that kid. I personally hate Trump but this is too far. Don't bring race into a political issue. Media wants whites and blacks to hate each other to keep them from working together to abolish a broken democracy. It's also spearheading a story like this to get a bunch of faggots on the the internet riled up. It could have been switched by races and someone would think "that nigger deserved it!"

Meanwhile plenty of gays and arabs got assaulted and harassed by whites and no one bats an eye.

>SPOILER ALERT

We've been doing this to each other for years while some rich asshole is counting millions in his high dollar estate, trying to squeeze 2 pennies to get a nickel.

back to stormfag, nigger

These monkeys are dumb enough to film the crime.

the moment I saw that this idiot was recording I just thought how fucking stupid can you be

this is potentially life in prison
all you had to do

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS HAVE NO SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE
THAT MEANS DONT TAKE PICTURES OR RECORD IT

YOU DUMB FUCK

christ why do people always fuck up messing with someone

this kid is probably going to be fine

meanwhile these dumb fucks all get plenty of jail/prison time

fucking stupid
good riddance

>Applying to Waterloo with 93% average.
>IQ tested by MENSA to be 144.
>This nigger's upset because he's sitting in Detroit trying to protect his sheboon sow of a mother against other niggers.

Keep crying, ooga booga.

My friend, that is if they get charged.

fuck it, I will check my own trips.

So is anyone else surprised that there are a decent amount of black people not only calling this a hate crime, but are also denouncing the Black Lives Matter movement all of a sudden?

I am sifting through Twitter posts and finding lots of black people in support of this man, and going so far as to use the hashtag #BLMkidnappers, and denouncing the BLM movement.

Is this dude the white Treyvon Martin?

>Is this dude the white Treyvon Martin?

Well Trey was a fuckin retard so maybe!

I sure hope so.

There's a difference between blacks and niggers.

And although a majority are niggers, there are some decent black folk around.

your mother is a monkey

overcompensation, the post

u jelly black boii??

Welcome to humanity. Arbitrary hate is in our DNA and wont be going anywhere. Try your best to avoid other people. Buy a helmet.

>not wildin' out on facebook for dat fame boi
>2017
>smh

black lives what, now?

less and less errday tho

>special needs kid.

No wonder he's a trump supporter

jealous of overcompensation? not hardly.

>yfw im whiter than you are.

i have the courage to say whats retaliation in public without fear of retaliation, which is more than you can say, pants-shitting coward

#blacklivesmatter

>special needs
>Trump supporter
sounds about right

let's talk about something positive and constructive that is for the good of the whole planet.

like shooting trump in that fat disgusting face of his, doesnt that sound nice?

Gotta ruin it for everybody else

2017 barely walked in

this is the same as having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

#blacklivessplatter

WEW LAD

Top kek