So it was definitely her head, right?

So it was definitely her head, right?

No, it was your mom's, she gave it to me last night.

It was her fetus
>"he didn't know"

Of coursh

I heard there was a girl that liked you, but then she got professional help.

It was a spoiler for a popular TV series.

Not OP but lmao what is this 12 yr old tier come back

Sorry, dude, I don't want to get into a battle of wits with you. My dad always taught me never to fight an unarmed man!

I saw it in theatres when I was a kid and they showed the head in the box, ever since I sought out the dvd it always has the scene cut out.

Pisses me off.

For what purpose?

That's a filthy lie and I hate you for it. Don't even think about staying in this thread

It was his sled.

just fuck off

Can I borrow your brain, since you're obviously not using it?

pleb theory

there was a mirror in the box, to show them that evil lurks in us all

R O S E B U D

It isn't.
I didn't hallucinate it.
I was young but not so young as to imagine things.
It was me, my dad and grandma.
I remember her complaining about how loud the movie was, being generally shocked by the film and us all going to Red Lobsters after.

This was in Ottawa.

I recall my own shock at the depressing ending and the semi decomposed head of Gwen shocked me and gave me nightmares, moreso than the fatty with his face in the spaghetti or that jump scare of that one guy who was actually still alive in bed despite the horror he endured.

no, it was in her head. the entire crimes takes place inside goop's head

Reminder that Somerset was the real killer

LIES

WHATS IN THE BOX?!?!

OP here, all cards on the table- in case you didn't realize it I was shooting for a specific number of digits with this thread and I 100% didn't make it. I was very late. You can all stop posting in this bullshit thread now.

>

Why doesn't Brad Pittt look like that anymore but Marty Freeman looks almost the same

how many kids that aren't biologically his did Morgan have to raise?

What does that have anything to do with

The box was empty. Somerset was behind it all. It's hilarious to me how many people don't get this.

John doe killed the wife that morning. It wouldn't have been "semi-decomposed" in such a short period of time.

You're either lying or remembering wrong?

get the fuck out retarded cunt

Assuming you're not trolling, what did Somerset have to gain from this? What leads you to believe he was behind it all along?

>what did he have to gain from this

getting rid of the annoying new rookie for one

He was retiring anyways though