Ok Sup Forumsros. Let's force the federal government's hand on this very real issue

Ok Sup Forumsros. Let's force the federal government's hand on this very real issue.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-brittany-herring-and-her-accomplices-hate-crimes-0

Other urls found in this thread:

law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zljvDz-GGOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless self bump

I don't let laid, so I'm helping nobody until I do

Also, fuck bagels

dude I get you

fuck bagels

And who you have against bagels? At least its somewhere to put your dick if you can't get laid?

use the right damn picture jesus that isn't even her.

>fuck bagels

bold statement, but i'll allow it

Sorry, dindus all look the same to me. Fixed

done did it

fuck yes

I fucking hated this ugly cunts face in particular, holy fuck I wanted to smash this bitches face in, same with her ugly ass nigger boyfriend.

Ok seriously, my white brothers, we need to take a stand against racism like this. Against a government that refuses to believe that non whites can be racist at all.

Shit be signed yo

Ameri- bump

Fuck yes Sup Forumsrothers spread that link on your Facebook, Twitter, whatever social media you use! Get the normies involved! Spread the word!

Just signed it, we need to spread this link.

And have some tits to get your attention!

Yes we do!

And to the top!

Alright my Sup Forumsrothers the fire was sparked today in the ghetto, now we need to spread it! Let it burn!

Where are you fascists when hate crimes against brown people occur? Talk about legit keyboard warriors, lulz. Muh petitions! Bunch of pussies.

You say fascist like it's an insult, faggot

Kek is with this thread and all the repeating digits

that fucker who shot up the church is about to get the death penalty. good riddance to him.

And hopefully he will only be the first of many heroes to come in the race war

Shut the fuck up you dumb liberal piece of shit. Hate crimes of all types deserve punishment, the SJWs have brainwashed you dumb pieces of shit into thinking anything that treats black people as equally as white people is racism.

This guy gets it

Paypal me like $50 and I'll sign.

You desne faggot, hate crimes against niggers are already getting all the attention and people who commit hate crimes against niggers get punished way more often then vice versa. Its not that we're ignoring it, its that its already in the spotlight

Oh you mean like how rich white people get away with murder all the time?

Look who talking cop hater.

It's not a hate crime. Hate crime legislation exists to protect minorities from racists.

Racism = Prejudice + Power.
Considering that only white people have had power throughout history, only white people can be racists. She isn't going to be charged with a hate crime because it isn't possible for her to be a racist.

lowqualitybait.jpg

those niggers seemed to have all the power when they were torturing that tard

Because Ancient Egyptians were white?

>they're throwing unsubstantiated claims around again mom.

Who are all these rich white people getting away with murder?
Even if I give you that one (which is ridiculous), remember OJ.
Rich anybody can afford better lawyers.

Ive been offline for a day... what happend?

I'd fuck her.

No, more like how niggers make up about 13 percent of the goddamn population and 70 percent of the violent crime in America. What the fuck monkeys? Why can't you just be productive members of society?

if ur serious u should jump off a building.

THEY WERE GOOD BOYS, THEY DINDU NUFFIN!!!

BlackLivesMatter kidnap retarded trump supporter and streamed themselves torturing him live on facebook. stormfags up in arms because mainstream media is refusing to report the story because it doesn't fit their "whites are racists, blacks are good people being victimized by whites" narrative.

Click the link, read the petition and watch the video. A couple niggers kidnap and torture a white guy.

She can expect a free copy of the Koran, and a membership to NAMBLA.

And 45 gallons of chicken shit. All fresh to her door step

But they aren't covering it.

The few articles you read about it never even mention the names of the 4 niggers who got arrested. If they were white and the victim was black, every channel would be saying the names of the whites every 5 minutes for the next 2 weeks.

>Bond $1,500

She won't do a fucking year. She'll get a slap on the wrist, just because she's female.

This! This is why it's so important that we spread that petition link to all of our normie family and friends! They won't get this from their regular news outlets and they need to know the truth!

And that's the whole point of the petition

Please go back to tumblr

Thanks (((friend))) for the advice

That's for a different crime.

There could be 5 million names on that petition and it wouldn't matter.

They are never going to cover it.

Even if the media doesn't give it the coverage it deserves, the white house will still have to address it.

law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx

Ok. The white house addresses it. So what? No one will know because they won't televise the white house addressing it so it still won't matter.

it pains me to say this but someone put this link on leddit it might gain a tad more traction there

Believe me, I know about that shit. I was just saying the picture was for a previous crime.

Dylan Roof will go down in history as a martyr

Done.

I am discussing this right now with other anons live with a call-in number. Can every user get in here to call me discussing this incident with Brittany Herring? Streaming live audio of the incident as well.

The story is actually almost at the top. I've commented the petition.

bump

No answer

What did you expect? You called Satan

thats awesome i didnt know that

I was criticizing this in another thread as being run-of-the-mill Sup Forums alarmism, but after realizing that the crux of the issue is the double standards for what constitute a hate crime, I'm now sufficiently triggered.

I signed

Everyone needs a burner reddit account for stuff like this! Comment on the story! Get that link out there!

Let the law do its job. Making a huge deal over this makes you as bad as BLM.

Yeah whites are no better. Suddenly it's a good idea because it favors whites

How's your night going there schlomo? I'll be a good goy I promise!

Thank you user

Why are white men considered the majority when people of white skin color area global minority.

Why are females considered a minority if there are more women than men?

because muh patriarchy

Lol good one nigger

Oy vey!!! I'm sorry rabbi shekelstein. I'll be a good goy now

Signed.

The fact is, the law almost certainly won't do its job. There is a glaring double-standard when it comes to these types of cases, and the least we can do is shine a light on it.

It's bad enough that white people are the victims of black crimes at such disproportionate rates, but it adds insult to injury when the justice system refuses to acknowledge blatant hate crimes.

What a dumb nigger

>cancer

we have 30 days to get 100,000 signatures there is no point in trying unless we could harass phillyd or some shit until he reports it and it might get a lot more signatures that way?

I dunno if this is anything new, but the video was removed from YouTube as Spam/deceptive practices.

bumping. EVERYONE GET IN THIS LIVE STREAM ON YOUTUBE TO DISCUSS THIS INCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>The fact is, the law almost certainly won't do its job. There is a glaring double-standard when it comes to these types of cases, and the least we can do is shine a light on it.
Maybe, and I would also protest if the criminals aren't found guilty of hate crimes, but you're all jumping the gun. Let them convict them first. They either get convicted for hate crimes or not. If they aren't, then you throw a bitchfit. Not before.

Real life Wojak

Anybody else suddenly turned on by black girls or have their black girl lust intensify?

The investigators are already saying that they think it was just kids being kids

Beastiality is not allowed, even on Sup Forums

You're probably right, but the fact that anons are jumping the gun is understandable, as we all know how this is going to play out.

OP is a fucking retard.

They can't do anything about it. They aren't a monarchy or judge and jury. This is a matter of criminal justice and falls fully to the jurisdiction of the police force where the alleged crime occurred.

Jesus Christ you fucking morons REALLY should try learning the first thing about how our government is structured.

They won't give an answer on this because it would be considered interfering in a criminal court case.

Black girls are so hot

Have you checked reddit and tumblr? Fuck your conservative hypocrisy

Kek

No.

It IS an insult you fucking subhuman Sup Forums trash.

Kill yourself.

Wubba lubba dub dubs!

Again, you can shit talk here but don't start signing petitions or shitting up facebook until the verdict is reached. Leave that shit to BLM and other reactionary news links.

no dox? whats her phone number? whats her address? whats her social media? whats her parents number?

>retarded trump supporter

That's redundant.

Wasted quads.