She came and sat across from me and started eating

She came and sat across from me and started eating...

she wants the peenee

She want your lolipop user.

She wants you to creepshot her ass and post it user

Er, she needed a place to sit down. OP happened to be across from an empty seat.

Get up from your sit, user, and sit right next to her while breathing heavy. Do nothing else except breathe heavy.

Pretty sure that is a trap. Suck her feminine penis till she explodes in your mouth and swallow the cum.

Dude, that means she wants to fuck you. I guarantee you that she knows you're checking her out and I guarantee you that she knows you took a picture of her.

You have 3 seconds to make a move or she'll smell your weakness and the set is blown. Fake it till you make it.

The percentage of women you believe to be traps is directly proportional to the amount of time you've spent on Sup Forums.

who is she with op if anyone

EAT HER TOES

dubs confirms.

WTF does it say on that water bottle?

she wants the d
that look is a dead give away

trust me, i am a creepshot pro

Have you made eye contact yet OP?

She's looking for another seat. Far away from the creep.

it says I'm a whore

Pro tip: Sniff her seat as soon as she gets up.

she's cute

Take more pics of her faggot.

kek

omg those toes

this. what's the hold up, Op?

Neat. I bet most of us also saw a girl today.

Pathetic
Not even talking to her
What a fag
Also your a creep

pfffttt we are on Sup Forums most of us haven't left our houses in a week

OP take more pictures of her

But very few of us are pervy enough to creep on the girls we see.

citation need.

serious. is doing this illegal?

"Hore is a verb"

Laugh and ask her how that works.

taking the pic isn't. distributing it without her permission is.

So if I take a picture of people on a city sidewalk, and post it on Instagram without their permission, that's illegal?

Come on, god damn it. You have the perfect opening line.

tell her she looks like someone you know and ask for a pic. works for me

yes. but so is jaywalking it isn't enforced.

Did you eat back?!?!?

Idiot. It's legal in a public place, but the airport can have its own rules. Chances are it's banned by the airport, but it's not illegal.

Moar?

dont listen to that retard its legal in a public place she cant do shit

no it isn't.

Have you ever watched Cops and wondered why some of the people the arrest have their faces blurred? It's because the refused to give Fox permission to publish their image even though the image was taken in public.

OP has abandoned us

Also the blurred faces on Google Street View.

Untitled.jpg

What kind of phone saves an image with that name

When she realizes she's sitting across from you she will leave. Trust me. She just hasn't noticed you're even alive yet

Nope, you're wrong. Cops does that of their own accord, there's no law forcing them to.
Again, you're wrong. You can do whatever you want with pictures taken from public property.

kek

No, you're wrong. Fox blurs their faces because it's illegal and they don't want to get sued.

Lol.

>Again, you're wrong. You can do whatever you want with pictures taken from public property.

If that's the case, then why does Google go to the time and expense of blurring faces in Street View?

They surely wouldn't fuck with it if they didn't have to.

He isn't saying it's illegal to show their faces. He's saying it's illegal to show their faces "WITHOUT THE PERSON'S PERMISSION"

Every person you see getting arrested on COPS signs a contract that gives fox permission to publish their image and FOX compensates them financially in exchange for their signature.