Hey Sup Forums going to rob a man with some others soon. Taking a lot of weed of his hands. Then selling it...

Hey Sup Forums going to rob a man with some others soon. Taking a lot of weed of his hands. Then selling it. Afraid because I don't wanna risk losing my life but can't see myself getting caught. We've thought of everything. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_murder_rule
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you've thought of everything why are you asking for help? Hope you're armed and he can't identify you, or that you get shot in the dick.

if he finds out who you are, then you got a short life

what if you walk in and he was a 12 gauge shotgun pointed at your chest

Has*

Someone did this to a friend of mine. The guy ended up mysteriously vanishing from the earth. Everyone still gossips that he gave him cement shoes but dude probably just ran away scared. Point is, you'd be dumb to do such a thing.

Go visit your dad who just stroked out in hospital so he can experience the one emotion he still remembers how to: disappointment in his faggot child

Hey it's OP. This guy is small scale. The plan is we have a friends "buying everything he has in this little spot in the woods. Me and 2 other are gonna run up on him take the weed and money to make it look like my guy undercover didn't do shit.

okay what if he has a glock in his waste band and decides to waste you guys in the middle of woods

It'll be quick. I'm gonna run up and hit him with the ice breaker on my knife. Get him on the ground. Other guys really wanna beat him up. They doing that I'm just trying to get paid.

Your friends pick the spot. He either doesn't go, or knows something is up. Either way he'll know it's a setup afterwards and your undercover buddy will be not so undercover

what if they beat him too hard and you get charged with felony assault or even worse murder, even if you dont touch him you commited a felony and will be charged with is murder if he dies,lol if its small scale the money wouldnt make it worth the possibility of life, its not like your robbing pablo escobar...

Ah yes very true. Spot is expendable. I'll bring it up and try to get shit changed. Thanks Sup Forums

I have thought about them beating him too hard I emphasize just roughing him up. Enough to show we mean business and we get out. Nothing more nothing less.

You sound like you're 12 yrs old kid, just go rob a bank so fbi can throw you into a human landfill

youd be surpsied one punch is all it takes and most states have the law where a death takes place while a felony is being commited that all those commting a felony while be charged with murder, i cant rember what its called but stop being a nigger. its not worth it how much will you make maybe a grand? do you even understand how much fines you get with a felony let alone jail time? stop being a nigger and get a job

actually here it is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_murder_rule

Yea I got in trouble once before cuz of a snitch and got 300 hours of work service. They let me go after that. That's why I'm kinda backing off lol. Ain't enough for me to justify it.

lol its a capital offense in 24 states im not willing to let a judge decide if i get the death penalty over 1 thousand dollars worth of weed(not even cash)
what a cuck if your gonna commit a crime make sure if sets you up for the rest of your life not for smoking crack for the rest of the week nigger

Tru. I think imma stay out of a petty deal like this. Thanks Sup Forums

you are going to get shot or stabbed i sell weed and i guess you should just pray that he is merciful like me and uses a 410 revolver loaded with rocksalt so you dont die faggot

>(good bait)

your welcome young blood, remember someone who commits a crime without knowing the consequences vs the reward is an idiot

>Rocksalt
Is your name Sam or Dean Winchester by any chance?