Aubrey Plaza is a faggot

Another one bites the dust. Who's next?

>Aubrey Plaza has no way of getting in the news

Fixt

Reminder that she is literally brain damaged after having a stroke in her 20s

who?

DUDE DEADPAN LMAO

Neither bisexuality nor lesbianism are real sexualities.

>Girls are into me

same

so are you.

and you're surprised why?

I honestly don't think anyone is actually Bi-Sexual...I think it just means you're open to a threesome.

why do you think that, user?

How is the story worth mentioning? Like, outside of a small mention in a larger conversation between her and a friend or two?

These are all the legs this story has: "Yeah, I'm kinda bi. You know?" "Yeah, cool."

dude, i like girls, lmao, does this get my LGBT cred yet? I would totally data a girl, dude, lmao, I never will though, roflcopter.

desperate mid 30s attention seeker

I love a woman with masculine energy.

>caring what women are sexually attracted to

They're always gonna be into men, if they say this shit just ignore them.

>you and your gf will never dominate Aubrey Plaza

Me too, user

You absolute idiot. You have found a way to another woman.

>Not knowing that Aubrey Plaza was into chicks by just taking one look at her

>bisexual
So there's still a chance she'd fuck me?
Oh wait, no there isn't. She so out of my league it isn't even funny.

This is all my fault, guys.

Sorry.

>Another actress with a stalled career wants attention
I honestly never saw this coming.

I'd pay to watch her and ellen page do things

If this is how you feel, you are going to be majorly disappointed in this world, user. Literally every single female on the planet is bisexual. Since you're a lowtest betafag who is threatened by this, I can see how you wouldn't know, but how about instead of being a massive faggot and crying over it, you do what 99% of straight men do and get turned on by it and see the potential threesome opportunities that await?

If there are gay people and straight people, why can't there be bisexual people?

>they still try to deny that sexuality isn't a spectrum

>Literally every single female on the planet is bisexual.
Not me. I would never have sex with a guy.

>Hey you guys remember me from that whacky show with Chris Pratt? I HAVE A MOVIE COMING OUT GIVE ME ATTENTION. What you don't see me out in public with a girl kissing or holding hands? Its okay I'm BIsexual, not gay, and you can't prove I'm not.

Only 5% (if even) of the world population is gay, and that stems from a hormonal inbalance in the womb.

Bi-Sexuality seems to stem from social/sexual foreplay more than actual hormonal attraction

You have the potential to be seduced by a guy, the same way any straight girl has the potential to be seduced by a girl, I would imagine. Unless you're just an absolute man-hating turbo dyke who was molested as a kid or something

who is this demon semen

a tranny with a big cock

being gay is a choice just like being happy, it's why they mean the same thing

honestly this

I do find bisexuals interesting, actually, when you notice their personal energy and presentation.

Like, you can tell how a heterosexual has a presentation that is polarized to the opposite sex, whereas a homosexual might be butch or fem, but there's something about their energy that is meant to feedback off same-sex partners.

Which is what's interesting about bisexuals (actual ones) is that you can actually kind of see how their whole personal-sexual affordance allows for attracting either sex. I'd say it's kind of straight-ish, with just a slight tweak of too-much-prettiness or tomboyishness.

So, Cary Grant, Tom Hardy, Farley Granger (pic related), Drew Barrymore, Angelina Jolie. You can kind of read it in them.

Weirdly, in my experience, bisexuals usually go for other bi people (basically guys that are a little prettier than average or almost-tomboys-but-still-beautiful). As a bisexual myself, gays are too pansyish for me, I like pretty 'straigth guys' (who happen to be bisexual usually, or at least seduce-able)

>woman says she's bisexual
Slow news day

jaden pls

I got some bad news for you user...

Natalie Mars

ITT: Closeted fags whos insecurities flared up because they subconsciously attracted to Aubreys male energy and they don't want to share with disgusting cis females.

If shes ur waifu ur officially a faggot

What is this about the subconscious?

>Only 5% (if even) of the world population is gay, and that stems from a hormonal inbalance in the womb.
You don't have a degree in biology of any kind.

>Bi-Sexuality seems to stem from social/sexual foreplay more than actual hormonal attraction

What seems and what is are vastly different.

No shit, she always looked like a retarded feminazi dyke.

When will the "women have a drive for sex and enjoy having sex" meme end?

>potential threesome
That's some teen boy fantasy bullshit. You can't experience true pleasure through multiple partners.

Awesome, as a bisexual male this makes me even happier my waifu likes it both ways.

Don't forget David Bowie.

You keep your godamn meme magic away from my mousefu

thats hot

Nice.

every "bisexual" chick I have known was just saying it for the attention

David Bowie is a lesbian.

It's too late.

It was always too late.

>mfw this damage control because she knows she has no appeal for men.

who?

97% of the population is heterosexual so fuck off with your tumblr shit.

moo-mmy?

>big

Nobody likes women.

>The entertainment industry is full of queers,nutjobs and perverts.
Shocking stuff OP.

ITT: DUDE WOMEN DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME SO I PRETEND THEIR SEXUALITIES ARE FAKE LMAO

No wonder they won't sleep with you

Wow, she's so brave

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe someday the cute, chubby girl with the rainbow patch on her backpack will fuck you.

So when is she going to hook up with Ellen Page?

all girls are bisexual. This is a non-announcement.

After she wins a street fight to the death with Shailene Woodley

So are all guys

t.Kinsey

i saw her finger herself and am disgusted any time i see her now

or they can just daisychain it

Milo

Literally who

She has no tits or ass so she's basically a dude

>pay attention to me

Aubrey/Anna leaks when

Bi people are pathetic.

A friend of mine is bi and his facebook is just a constant stream of how everything is biphobic and I'm so fucking sick of it.

It's the "look at me!" of sexuality.

She says this the same day her movie comes out?

>the movie comes out
>so does she
deepest pottery

>You don't have a degree in biology of any kind.

Alright lol, well just because the media wants to make us think 25% of people are gay doesn't make it true.

Its a very very very very small portion of people. Sorry to burst your bubble

I would fuck this woman. Would plant my seed deep into her biological vagina.

>another bait thread

Every hot or popular girl is a bisexual. How the fuck is this surprising?

Everyone's bisexual you retarded faggot

it was pretty obvious

>bisexual
Everyone is bisexual to an extent, even gay people, who cares.

He actually has a point. Gender Dysphoria is caused by fetal hormonal changes, which does affect people's sexuality.

There's also evidence that certain environments in the womb can make people more susceptible to genes that increase one's chances of being gay.

Just shit to consider.

was this a surprise

also shes weird as fuck

who was she sending that video to
was it a girl then

>Bi-Sexuality seems to stem from social/sexual foreplay more than actual hormonal attraction

I'm Bisexual and I don't 100 % disagree with you. It's probably a mix of both. But idk, Always been this way and hasn't changed with time.

>woman is bisexual

>I have no career now, what should I do?

OH I NOW, IT'S PERFECT TIME!

Must be hard looking around, seeing all your co-stars in that show you were on are married with kids or in very committed relationships, and not only that but are being really successful with their future solo projects and living their dreams while you wait for Apple to give you more commercial work (not gonna happen) and every A-list Chad out there still doesn't know who the fuck you are so you call yourself a bisexual just to generate some media attention and feel noticed again. But my agent will call me again and ask me to play myself again in another film where I play a guy's ironic girlfriend.

You think Chris Pratt still answers her calls?

lol who cares

>Everyone is bisexual to an extent, even gay people, who cares.

This.

The people most people think of when someone says "bisexuals" are usually the clean cut right in the middle kind.

I have a "gay" friend that fucked a girl in the last year because he thought it would be fun. And it's not only him, a lot of gay and straight people barely stay within the confines of their sexual orientation.

But I'm not looking for true pleasure.
I'm looking to fuck a girl while another girl is rubbing her asshole on my nose.

>they fell for the bisexuality meme

Y'all niggas gay af

I have good news for you...

did you tested the entire population of earth by analyzing how the brain of everyone reacts when seeing different pictures of naked men and women?

>only getting shit roles lately
>plays the 'coming out' card

Well, at least she played it mildly safe unlike Ellen Page