If you have a cut cock, kill yourself. We don't want anymore babies born with amputated dicks

If you have a cut cock, kill yourself. We don't want anymore babies born with amputated dicks.

>born with amputated dicks
u wot m8?

circumcised dicks are ugly, stop spreading that gene

It's not a fucking gene it's a procedure you tard

> circumcised dick
> gene
nice bait or hardcore tard?

anteater dick is sad people won't accept his horrifying cock the way it is.

I can get the operation if i want, but you poor fucks were stuck with it from day 0

Oops.. seems I've wondered into an A.A. meeting, which is also known as anteaters anonymous.

I will see myself out, along with the other civilized men of the world.9

U get 1 point for the sasha pic tho op.. but ur minus 2 points for being uncut.. God damn savage.

i think they circumsized ur brain buddo

Least funny thread of it's kind.

There's got to be a Sup Forums award for "worst in show" I can give you.

Well, your bait thread has managed to get 6 people, including me, to reply.

Well done, I guess.

These arguments seems retarded to me. I'm not going to argue that my cut dick is natural or healthy. Obviously it isn't. But I don't get any other rad brutal scarification. My dick is the only ritual scarification white people get, and it's pretty metal. I love it and will do it to my kid. Yes it's mutilation, but it's rad mutilation.

Super metal! Dont you have some ear stretching to do? Why dont you just do that to whats left of your foreskin?

typical mutilated dick

Acquired traits are not heritable, Dr. Lysenko.

RETARD ALERT, RETARD ALERT

I did get the procedure because I wanted. I was 22 years old.

Why not both

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.
This isn't your appendix, or your fucking wisdom teeth. That shit you took off serves a fucking purpose.

uncutfags everybody

>cutting the whole foreskin off
>nut cutting it down just enough to enjoy sex while also never worrying about smegma

The only correct answer is a half-circumcision.

what about instead of mutilating yourself you use soap.

Try harder user.