Military drop out

>military drop out.
>Have been going to college
>Got an internship position
>requesting background check
>asking about employment
>a time gap will exist if I do not mention the military.
Can they find out? Are third party investigators allowed to go through my taxes?
Pls help :/

are you really so ashamed of dropping out? yo, fuck army and fuck army dudes

LMAO you cuck you couldn't even complete BCT.

Maybe you shoud've done what I did and commision. I make a solid 75,000 a year and literally do jack shit

video sauce user?

I whole hardheadedly agree. It's not that I am ashamed I just don't want to lose a job opportunity because of it.

I actually did complete BCT. The literallly kicked me out on the first day of the MOS training. Chapter 11

You got dropped during AIT? What was your intended MOS?

In all seriousness, unless its a federal employer I doubt they would give too much of a shit about your seperation. I don't most employers would discriminate against that.

I was enlisted once myself too. 19D.

Just tell them you were in the military.
It looks good on a job app.

Yeah. They planned for that so the separation could be more severe. 12B.
It's too late now, I submitted my application stating I was self employed during those years.

I highly doubt that it would look good when someone was in the military for only 7 months.

FUCK YOU DRILL SERGENT DAILY! YOU CHICKEN LEG SPICK!

Did not mean to say years. It was months.

Sorry to hear. What exactly happened?

DS's are fucking tools. fucking SNCO's are either great or a bag of dicks. same with O-1s and O-2's.

Me and a couple of friends would sneak around on sundays to store and buy candy bars.
Then would later sell candy bars to other privates.
One day a nigger ratted me out. So I kick his ass. Thats two right up already.
Some other pedo nigger starts mouthing off on me. Fight him next.
Finally, get robbed of 300 by some uganda immigrant nigger. Call him out on it, get in trouble again.

Dishonorable discharge, or less than honorable?

See. That is a big reason why I chose to immigrate to canada and fucking commission. No niggers. Fucking obongos fuck everything they touch up

Uncharacteristic(Failure to adapt)

I'm still in college, but I think I might do that. Can the still look up your record if I move to canada?

>Uncharacteristic(Failure to adapt)
Yeah, thats not a thing. Show me your DD214

I've been discharged and my last orders was if asked if I was in the military, I mark no or deny.

You can do what I do, just increase the time-span of time between jobs to make it look like you found another job quickly. I heard it was illegal to ask for time of employment from other employers, I don't know for a fact, but I've gotten plenty of jobs lying on every time span of all my jobs. Plus, employers don't want to employ people who worked jobs for just a few months, they want to see years of dedication to a job or else they know you'll just go somewhere else because you're not committed. Got plenty of jobs to know this, but in the end, I turned them down because I got something better. You should let any employer know that you request a tour and further details of the job because you want more information if you want the job since it's not just about them, and be confident about saying that. Not many are bold enough to make requests like that. It's all about selling yourself, and the most appealing bullshitter gets the job.

kek. good luck working for the feds ever again, enjoy your $15 pizza jobs dumbasses.

Employers won't but I know as part of the immigration process you have to disclose prior service. However, I don't think it would affect your application. Best of luck mate.

>Show me your DD214
>Make visible all personal and sensitive information.

Ill get right on that. But in the meantime, google showed this.
Entry level separations, or uncharacterized discharge, are given to individuals who separate prior to completing 180 days of military service, or when discharge action was initiated prior to 180 days of service. This type of discharge does not attempt to characterize service as good or bad.

Getting a job because of people skills is not an issue for me. Its my shitty history.

Good to know

Wait woah what!!!???
You knew drill sgt daily!!??
He was MY DRILL SGT TOO!!!
Holy fuck!!!

Did he think he was funny?
Where did you have BCT?

Government jobs don't pay well, and the people who work in them don't look good to other employers since it's almost impossible to get fired unless you screw up bad, and they have far more flexibility that isn't job related than any other job. Imagine whatever you want about me, I'm not here to insult you.

You sound like you didn't belong in the military. Fighting someone for getting you in trouble, you have no discipline.

good to know your background check says you are crazier than a drunk trump voter with an AR15
>not subcontracting

Hey, idgaf, but you boned yourself jobwise. Hopefully user you didn't forfeit your voting and firearm rights.

Dipshit.

lol I like to believe I had more than the rest of the shitty crew. I had early college background and great physic that had been molded by dedication in my sports. Say what you will, but that faggot had it coming.

> crazier than a drunk trump voter with an AR15
..you came to this accurate conclusion how?

Another thing I did a long time ago was buy two broken ipod nano 4th gen, search youtube how to take them apart, fix them up and sell it refurbished on ebay. I did learn how to take them apart, but one started working out of the blue, and instead of reselling it, I kept it. During any gap history of employment, alongside of looking for a job, I told employers that I made money by fixing ipod nano's and reselling them while showing a broken one and a fixed one. I told them even when I didn't get enough hours or transitioning between jobs, I was always motivated to make money not just to pay the bills, but to buy nice things. I turned a hobby into making money on the side and went full time during job gaps. Let them know you have technical knowledge on fixing things and that you're always motivated to make money, and it's an easy sell.

If you're trying to be a security guard or sell sunglasses at the mall, no, their "background" investigation will just be a brief check into where you've lived and if you've been arrested.

If it's a government job or a major private enterprise/business (assuming the job you're applying for has some weight), you're probably fucked and should have disclosed it.

Would a tier 1 automotive supplier count as private business with some wight?

From reading his responses, he's making stuff up. You're basically talking to someone who's dedicated to insulting you and getting the last word. Don't waste your time and give it to him.

I know jack shit about your industry, so my best answer is "depends on the agency they use to conduct background investigations".

My best guess is that they're more concerned with your finances and criminal record than anything else.

That's actually not bad.

But do you guys want to hear something funny.
I was currently working at firealarm company, creating and finishing projects to increase line production. It was very technical and versed. It would range from shitty programing with labview to hardward signal analysis.
Anywho, I have been there for roughly a month and I got offered another job that would start me in their R&D department for drivetrain software. So I put my two weeks in at the firealarm company as I come to find out about the intensive background check.

I pray to a god you are right!

sauce to this?

who the fuck is she????

god damn she is hot sauce???

Fuck your problems and tell us who the fuck is in the video.

seconded

Not OP, but I think it's Lily Ivy.

Say you ran your own 1 man IT service or some shit. Get references from customers (friends, fake email account).

>military drop out
What do you mean drop out? Desertion?

Thanks dude.

+1 thanks

lily ivy

Kill yourself.

Your welcome