Recently lost my folder can we get a rekted thread going

Recently lost my folder can we get a rekted thread going

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/caught-cctv-brutal-thug-punches-6441211
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yoooooo What the fuck mother fucker?!

Bump

Alright fine but its going to be fucking brutal this time.

What did he do to deserve that holy shit?

story kid is being held hostage

Absolutely awful, whats the story behind this?

China

No clue.

I believe it's a prision riot in Brazil

The recent one that's in the news and shit?

I like that smart dude who actually used a knife properly, fucking dumb shits the rest of them

that kid must be deaf

Bump

Kaneki?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/caught-cctv-brutal-thug-punches-6441211

It's just an asian baby, ain't that brutal when there's a billion of them slant eye fucks

>that filename tho

pedal*

Too bad he didn't kill the niglet too

Did he die?

Little fuckers deserve it, bet you they're gonna be shits when they're older

sauce?

Everyone has to admit they've wanted to do this to a screaming little shit at least once.

Please nuke all of the middle east.

nice file name

Omg what fucking dumb ass
>kek

that niggas logic "im going to smash his head w a hammer and then im going to see if hes alive" damn negros

Love watching niggers get rekt, especially stupid ones... oh wait, that's all of them... sorry!

This is my favorite so far.

Sloths are like the niggers of nature

we stood by and let this happen

i wonder if those high def cameras were paid for the by the US

is he ok?

>dat 1 guy goin for he arm

LOL WTF WHY

I think it was more of weather or not if the dead nigger had money than checking if he was alright, they are niggers after all

Probably not

did he died

in soviet russia, the shopkeeper robs you

MOAR

looks like a 3rd world country. probably gay.

When you stand close to someone like that, you forget deep down, we are still animals.

>Sloths are like the niggers of nature
LOL nice!

You know nothing of sloths

Most peaceful fkn animal ever gtfo

why is he bleeding out of his throat? wouldnt all the bleeding be internal after only a cracked noggin?

sloths are dumb
>check
also lazy
>check
seems like a legit analogy to me

This is a personal favorite tbh

>Posts vid of cat being killed

You done goofed son.

ROFL

But puppies are fine?

and to put it a step further if was that fucked up after that shouldn't he be in a severe coma where he wouldn't be breathing/have no reactions?And also where do these sand niggers get these ultra hd cameras??

After math

Your sinuses are connected to your throat so any blood filling up those cavities is rushing out

Or something like that I ain't a fucking doctor

and one last step why isnt he fighting for his life? how is he just sitting there in cuffs and not roll away at last second?

i agree with this but all that blood through a broken nose? shouldn't the skull just completely hemorrhage up?

deserved it

HOLY FUCK. THE POLE ANNIHILATED HIM

Wonder how her leg cheese tastes?

I think we paid for them. They look like NTSC format. Wouldn't surprise me.

Lol

i mean it just doesnt add up, the one where to dude get shot point blank rand with a shot gun theres no blood or brains on the wall either

Stay away from children, weirdo.

The bones look pretty thin in that area, they could have punctured through the tissue/ severed an artery or something. I think your ears are connected to your mouth somehow so that could be another reason. Besides you ever get punched in the nose or something? That shit bleeds a lot, not nearly as much as that but the dude got a boulder dropped on his head so

But like I said I'm not a doctor so who knows

What do you suggest happened then?

not if there is an open place for it to gush out.. his body is still pumping blood through the system like crazy then a huge opening like a squashed grape inside his head so its being forced out by his still beating heart

Wow now she's gotten truly wrecked :3

i mean if his head was crushed to the point where he was bleeding that much shouldn't the deformations be obvious and he be knocked the absolute fuck out?? Also why do they have so many angles like how many hd cameras do they have? and why is that blood already clotting that he is coughing up?

bump for MOAR rekt

i mean genuinely not trying to be a cuck just wondering..

and the thing that confuses me the most is thats obviously not cia they wouldnt be that sloppy??

Its because itsa fake video

why dont more people see that user:(

Not gonna lie kinda turned me on.

TOP FUCKIN KEK!!!

chinks surely are sub-humans without souls

the only non tin foil hat explanation i see is they told them to cooperate to have a high quality video and them off him with a single painless shot to the back of the noggin

Nice to see a sloth get rid of that smug face that they always have.

pretty neat how the head and arm was removed at the same time, kinda like a movie scene.

coz he's the only one with a proper edge weapon, all the other ones had makeshift shit

awful? u must b new around here.