Sup fags, keep seeing all this Dolly shit...

Sup fags, keep seeing all this Dolly shit, so i'm making a folder on some filesharing website of all the pics i could find, so far
>YouTube
>Instagram
>Actual video full length

keep thread alive fags and post moar of her social media

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEcnWyN4KYM
gofundme
instagram.com/p/BMMDmFxBD9y/?taken-by=roses.have.wilted
172.86.178.78/cdn/contents/videos2/0/566/566.mp4
archive.fo/0yzVc
gammagefh.com/mobile/obituaries-details.cfm?o_id=4057520&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rip Dolly
youtube.com/watch?v=NEcnWyN4KYM

OP here, Dropbox sound okay to you fags?

i dont know what ill do when the dolly threads end.

poor damn kids. such a shitty situation.

Anyone have her facebook? currently only have the insta and yt

not if it's going to be shitty low-res screencaps of instagram images when the real ones are right there for anyone not too lazy to just download them like this

pic related

there's at least 3 instagrams and 2 musicallys and about 5 facebooks

I'm not giving out shit to anyone

Are you people pedos?

it's just plain old obsession

I've no idea what's going on

She is a child, why all the interest

Let's donate and get Katelyn a proper send off.
gofundme com/sn-help-with-funeral-expenses

>She is a child, why all the interest
WAS a child, now she's a corpse

That is terrible

read the comments folks. if you throw money in here, Mom will just use it to buy more fuckin drugs.

No, why would I waste my money on a fuckbag... a loser fuckbag at that?

Besides, that is the gofundme her meth whore mother put up... all she'll do is buy meth with it dumbfuck

What, is it not true?

Have you watched the full video? It's intense. The entire atmosphere of this whole episode is intense and addictive. That's just how some people deal with it. They obsess.

TOO SOON
PLS NOT MY LOLI QUEEN

Terrible that I child has died.

Well, i have the rose in the file, i can't get videos from muscial.ly because phone doesn't work atm and we aren't doing this to fap or anything, its more of a tribute

No, sad and making a tribute to remember her by

>OP

Because the video is spooky as fuck. You can hear her family calling her name, and her phone ringing and all you see is the sillohoute of her dangling body swaying from the tree.

if people actually read stuff on her instagram they'd find all of the other accounts

it takes hours and hours

but this is what you do to "earn" something you want, everyone wants something given to them nowadays, fuck that, it's better when you work for it and you value it more

I really don't care that much, just trying to help the Sup Forumsros. I really don't care about her, nice set and great eyes. Other than that i couldn't care less.

>OP

>read the comments folks. if you throw money in here, Mom will just use it to buy more fuckin drugs.
You just don't give up. You're retarded and don't know how the intertubes work but keep it up.

>"grandma"
>"single mom"

>clearly states she is married on her FB. go away nigger

>OP

>is the gofundme her meth whore mother put up
How about you read the first sentence on the page you illiterate /r/eddit faggot.

see

this guy is a faggot this guy is user coz he delivers

only watched the part where she hung herself, bitch wouldnt stop crying

holy shit?! I think greentext got away from you.
>clearly states she is married on her FB. go away nigger
You believe a middle aged woman changes her relationship status that fast? Molester Stepdad just left in October.
Also, I got it from Katelyn's sister's ig post, stupid nigger.

Ok for you guys who won't breach your parole conditions by going through 12yrs social media

sense, this does not make

Meh, thousands died the same day, it happens

???

>OP HERE

Almost all files uploaded, the actual suicide is taking FOREVER to upload, sorry for trash upload speed Sup Forumsros

see dumb nigglet.

Jesus, you sure know alot about this grill, contribute fag

why are you posting shitty screenshots of the actual instagram posts when the originals are large and high-res?

Like i said previously, my phone isn't working, and on PC you have to screen insta, it doesn't let you save.

>OP

She was legit kinda hot

just a confused child... let it go Sup Forums !

just a confused child... let it go Sup Forums !

there are at least 2 ways to save IT pics on pc.

Oh yeah, I wanna read an instagram that now has 11k followers posting thousands of comments. RIP

>let it go Sup Forums

You do know there are still nudes and memes from WAY back in circulation, she will be here for awhile

Agreed

Enlighten me user

>OP

you are a retard 1 you could view page source hit control f then type s content 2 you could make a script that let you save the actual images,ugggg so you are not even uploading her vids if you are to much of a normie to not know this

She had a really nice little gaping butthole and puffy nipples too.
A shame.

Yes, video converter for vids. and if it matters that much, you can help fag. As well, i am not a codefag, I have no keyboard wizard knowledge besides batch from gradeschool

How do you know this?

IG* sorry.
one is a firefox addon I have called instadown.
the other involves going into the page source code and finding the link to the image. I think it's like the only link in the source code with a jpg extension, or one of only a couple jpg links.

>Jesus, you sure know alot about this grill, contribute fag
Do you see the links in this very thread to a post in the last thread?
Here the link your blind ass should have seen. Not very hard to read 13 lines. 9gagfag

Post em

More balls than r9k faggots.

pictures where being passed around her school...its why she heroed

Interesting, well sadly i can't be fucked to download all of those again, quite a few. Keep searching for more social media Sup Forumsros, i will actually make a attempt to get the high quality pics from this point on

underage BanHAMMER nAO

doesn't even know how to basic internet

dafuq is an IT?

that's why you do it early HAHAHAHA faggot

but now it's even MORE DIFFICULT so it will be more valuable to you than others, but of course your lazy ass isn't going to make the effort

don't teach this motherfucker how to simply use google

this

pic related, it's from one of the older instagram accounts where everything about Ben Drowned and Cleverbot is explained (as well as a lot more about having to go back to Alabama again)

I see, what a shame.

>when you wish people would be jews with nudes for once

ok well at least now you know im sorry i was so mean and called you a normie but i love fapping to full resolution insta pics i will download your file at the end and work on higher res replacements and ect and im sure one day the win will be added to your collection these types of things get refined as time passes

>underage b& nao

I seriously cannot not care less about this chick, just trying to help Sup Forumsros even lazier than myself.
I don't care enough to google it.

on chrome theres an extension called DownAlbum lets u download all pics from an ig

its literally never going to happen if you are a slut with your slutty little camera you will get exposed every.single.time.

It's cool man, no harm done. Strange fetish but i can see it i guess, that would be great to replace with high qual.

Very fair, i feel bad for the kid in some ways though. Can't help but be stupid

can someone just post some links please

She was a Trump woman but she didn't like it when her Stepdad grabbed her by the pussy. I'll never understand women.
instagram.com/p/BMMDmFxBD9y/?taken-by=roses.have.wilted

>can someone just post some links please
To what, nigger?

Patience, the video is like a hour long, and my upload speed is SHIT.

>OP

kek'd hard, have any of her older insta's i can add to the dropbox?

>kek'd hard, have any of her older insta's i can add to the dropbox?
That was a link to her whole instagram account. You're to dumb to help. I'm sorry.

>her old insta

SHE HAS 3 TARD REEEEEEEE

Finally uploaded fags

/sh/ro0w55m2zvl2o6r/AAAgX8PdrNYxQqDvehfdQSona?dl=0

I bet you're uploading the shitty 43 minute copy of a copy version too aren't you? what size is the file? The original is almost 200MB

>SHE HAS 3
I've only ever seen that one posted.

That's why i asked if you knew of any of her others

Yep, that's the only one i have ever seen. What's in the giant one compared to the 43 min?

what do you mean? it's the same video, just better quality where you can see what's happening where it starts getting dark

plus it has absolutely no watermarks or brands

Post the link, faggot. I've only seen the watermarked one.

Ah, again, no i do not have that one. Though the one i have doesn't have watermarks, near the end you can't see a thing. I'm hard pressed to think you could even if it was nicer quality, it was very dark out, especially under the tree

Again, here it is. Post more social media/ higher res images and i'll update it

172.86.178.78/cdn/contents/videos2/0/566/566.mp4 i swear to god after the revolution i will holocaust everyone who watermarked content they didnt create

archive.fo/0yzVc

gammagefh.com/mobile/obituaries-details.cfm?o_id=4057520&

Never mind, that's the one i have. 196mb

there's 130 posts on the instagram you have, where's all of the rest of her pics and vids? you only have 46 posts in the drop?

they're in the one instagram, you just have to browse and read her own comments

I know there is maybe only a handful of people like me who actually do the work because her followers haven't increased on the instagram I am looking at right this moment

58 posts
261 followers
78 following

it's been that same number for 2 days

Sup Forums is disappointing these days, damn

here, have a "rare" I guess if no one is ever going to find her other instagrams haha damn

It's marked you faggot. It says BestofGore.com.

I really don't care that much. Also, i saved everything that had her face. No face, no save.

aaayyyy the lil jail bait hottie that hanged herself the other day!

I assumed that shite was faked.

Too fine a piece of preteen puss to waste on the rope. Could ahve made many diamonds with some good camera work in her bedroom rather than in the woods with a patato.

>I really don't care that much.
Archivers like you are worthless. Don't do it if you aren't going to try and save every last image, comment, video, friend list. Just do it right or not at all.

that's what "gamma" is for, so you can see darker videos and tell what is going on

stop stealing my shit and reposting it as if it were yours, I put a digital fingerprint on that image that can't be wiped

ayy lmao, you have a point

I like your spirit oldfag, but i don't even have these saved on my PC anymore, just trying to help out lazy Sup Forumsros who want these pics for whatever reason

This is the best comment

kek
we need more of those

>stop stealing my shit and reposting it as if it were yours, I put a digital fingerprint on that image that can't be wiped
Nigger calm down. Take a couple deep breaths of water and then tell me how you feel.

>"too soon?"

please someone tell me the story... or what to google...