Hi there Sup Forums, Im a 20 y/o trying to apply to a college. I have a 1380 on my SAT score...

Hi there Sup Forums, Im a 20 y/o trying to apply to a college. I have a 1380 on my SAT score. Im hoping to get three b's in my A levels. Can someone please guide me in any good US uni (business or eng) thatll give me some sort of scholarship cause im broke af and need to get out of my third world country. Please any help.

Oh also, forget about rational decision making. If there is an offer tomorrow I'm taking it.

Op here. And that very well may be the case. Ive tried researching the internet but there are so many unis and all of them have weird grants aka state or federal or some hispanic/race related shit.

I need guidance.

If only there was a profession.. some sort of guidance counselor maybe to help young adults find their path into adulthood

As i mentioned im in a third world country. The guidance couselors here are atrocious. Im better of asking here or on the internet.

Just kys

No one on Sup Forums will help you

1380/2400? yeah good luck finding a scholarship

No out of a 1600.

>1380
That's practically retard tier...

>uni
>20 y/o
>obvious britbong detected
Well that explains that...

Try DeVry. That's about your speed "guv".

The University of Alabama offers automatic scholarships based on SAT score and your gpa. I think you qualify for 2/3rd tuition which is a pretty good deal. If you wanna major in something STEM related it is especially good because they have been pumping all their money into funding STEM programs

Figure out what states you'd be okay going to first. Then look up the universities in the state and research which one has the best business school and then visit their website and read about the financial aid and what the entry requirements are. It'll probably be harder to apply if you're foreign but I'm not sure. A 1380 on your SAT will only get you into a mid-low tier UNI, the average requirement is a 1500 for the good universities. 1380 is probably also too low for most scholarships but the foreign part might play in your favor there, like I said, not sure about all that.

>1600
Hasn't been a 1600 scale since the end of the 90s. So, unless you're almost 40, you're a fucking liar.

How tf is that retarted tier. Thx for the bump.

Finally someone with insight. I was thinking more on the business side. I heard nyu is great but im just avg on their SAT scale. Might get in but no scholarship i suppose. But thanks for the eng suggestion, i also uni of texas,austin is good.

He could have only taken the math+ reading portion. Which a lot of schools don't accept

Listen here you dumbass, theres google for a reason. The SAT has been revamped in 2016. A simple google search would have sufficed.

the current ones are out of 1600 arent they?

No its out a 1600 ffs.

You won't get into UT with that score.

Yeah

He probably thinks it's still on the 2100 scale

Wtf are you talking about , their average SAT score is 1330.

I took my SAT two years ago and it was out of 2400, my bad.

Alabama's business program is pretty good too. NYU is extremely pricey so have fun with that. Im a current student at Bama so I can help answer some questions if you have any

I think we are overthinking this.

All he really has to do is continue to be on the intellectual level of asparagus and mark "demi-agender otherkin" on the application in the sex field. That'll almost surely get xer a book voucher.

2400*

OP here. Some serious shitposters have entered the arena. I would like to point out the SAT score is out of a 1600 now. Im in the 93rd percentile and have a score of 1380/1600. Also id like for the uni of alabama poster to share his opinion.

Alright ill definitely send my SAT score there. Any other suggestions. I was hoping for NYU to give me a grant or something but i guess not. My parents are dead as well so if theres a grant for that i dunno. Maybe any uni outside of america or any other uni in america.

Theres a turkish uni ie bilkent which is great on the qs ranking and is giving out full scholarships.

Turkey lol yeah OP go from your third world to the middle of ww3. Rest in pepperonis faggot

Op you could apply to university of amsterdam. Its a great uni as well as a great place if you catch my drift

Op here. Come on you fags I know there are college fags here. Lend a hand. Will bump with pics

Bump

pitt

Uni of pitt ?

Stay out of the US and go to Europe. We don't want you here

Ayy you bumped thanks. Oh dont worry ill take out loans or sell illegal shit there if I have to , to study there

I hope you never make it here :)

Try wichita state its in fuck nowhere but they love exchange students