What should trump do when he becomes the us president ?

What should trump do when he becomes the us president ?
>inb4 resign

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-refugees-given-classes-on-sexual-norms-a6803666.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PIK8bfeLXSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

resign

Nothing. Serious answer, too.

resign

Kill the sand niggers

nuke nk china and mecca

expel all democrats

free helicopter rides

Make it illegal to not be a billionaire.

That'll show the Clintons. They're only millionaires.

Let me trim his armor

he should probably empty the us nuke arsenal on all of asia then kill himself

What the fucking bastard promised, jail her.

Resign.

He never wanted the job in the first place.

He just enjoyed having his huge ego stroked by all the stupid people cheering at his rallies.

oof. checked

Long overdue

trips of truth

honestly trump doesn't know shit about politics seriously , all he do is talk about the fucking wall , muslims and china

neither is trump

Launch all the nukes.

Only the strong survive.

You're from Forbes, right?

You'll be first in line, for the Orange Purge.

fix the nigger problem

i hope trump kills himself not because i hate him , because he is too good for this world , launch all the nukes then do an hero trump pls

This

fuck off you jew loving nigger

Sit back and watch more gay shits kill themselves.

>Found the cuck

I don't know any Jews...Sooo, I don't even think about them.

this

If a cuck is a intelligent, non white trash, nice guy, so be it.

>cuck

kill all the niggers!

underrated post

Say "I think feminists have the right of it. I will work tirelessly with the feminist community and our shared goal of stopping abortion and preserving womens' greatest creation: new life."

The entire feminism brand will be destroyed, because Trump would be using it to push his agenda, while simultaneously ascribing a characteristic to feminism that feminists hate.

Liberals that might align themselves with feminism would change track because Trump is supporting it, and Conservatives would start calling themselves feminists and attaching more conservative agendas onto it.

Move to lock up Hillary and Obama.
No I'm not kidding. These people are traitors and they need to be punished.

I would be all for Trump's original agenda for the most part.
>auditing the fed
>auditing all government agencies, removing the ones where private enterprise could do the job better at a fraction of the cost.
>deporting illegal immigrants, particularly criminals
>temporarily stopping or very tightly restricting the flow of Arab immigrants.
>the wall
>rethinking all our foreign alliances and entanglements, non-beneficial arrangements should be ceased
>If possible, a diplomatic solution should be attained with Russia without sanctions or "upping the ante" which could lead to some unnecessary tension.

However, from the looks of his cabinet pics and the changing of his rhetoric (I think he very genuinely didn't expect to win and now that he did he must dance for his puppet masters), he's going to be absolutely no different than the last 2.

And the last two presidents mostly could have been clones of each other, only small differences on gay rights, gun control, and abortion. Otherwise they were the same on Fed, Warmongering, Surveillance, corporate bailouts, and bloated corporate and personal welfare.

Same deal, different package.

But we'll see, I'd like to believe he has some integrity, but I've never seen someone so quickly back away from his campaign promises. Less than a week after he won the election he was already distancing himself from his campaign policy.

>implying feminism hasn't already destroyed itself.
That'd just lower Trump's power level and elavate a shit tier dying idealogy.

>hilarious and original.jpg
>posts youtube meme chink
0/10

Illegal immigration isn't a problem?

Radical Islam isn't a problem?

Companies outsourcing jobs to China isn't a problem?

nice thumbnail

They kept you distracted, didn't they. sucker.

>from the looks of his cabinet pics
You didn't look at them very hard did you.
Prepare to be pleasantly surprised.

read the constitution

I'm a cuck???

Your the the one that dropped to your knees for the guy with the money.

You took the Trump dick straight in the ass, now you have to deal with the disiese. You are just still taking the dick and haven't got fucked until completion. The guilt and regret will set in, fag.

From what? He just named the three biggest problems in America today.

why did i post this i dont give a fucking shit , i am sandnigger living in middle of big sand with tiny hut lol , fuck usa death to AMERIGA

Correct.

>responded to me
>cucked

10/10 would cuck again

Fuck off you fake liberal cucks.

its happening now.

A lot of anti-pot anti-drug crusaders believing dare propaganda from the 80s. Warmongering pieces of shit for defense contractor and director of homeland security. Fundamentalist Christians (never good for positions where realistic rational judgment is required). Pro surveillance fascists.

Not good picks. I could go through them one by one, particularly on the choices of Carson, Sessions, Kelly, or Mattis.... but that's unnecessary as the charges apply to most of them.

It's a very George W flavored cabinet. And if you're all for ramping up surveillance even further and blundering our way into more wars than the 7 we are currently participating in... then these may seem like good ideas. But if you love freedom (as in the real definition, not repeating the word like a mantra and using it to really mean fascism), this looks bad.

Don't get me wrong, I think Hillary would do far worse deliberately trying to fuck the russian beehive, but this isn't looking any better than George W or Obama.... and MOST people on BOTH sides the fence (even loyal party members) were disappointed with those 2.

Bring back slavery.

lol fucking republicucks

get cucked

this user gets it.

I'll agree sessions is retarded but he seems like he means well at least. As for as Mattis.......never heard a complaint about him yet. Ben Carson is a retard but a smart retard.
I really doubt he picked generals for war mongering purposes but more for their actual experience in the military. I'd rather have a general than a career politician overseeing military matters for the same reason I'd rather have a successful business person overseeing commerce.

Former democrat/real liberal here. You're the one that got cucked. Hillary cheated and still lost. That happened. Then she threw a fit alongside Obama and the corporate run news to try to orchestrate a war with Russia. This was after attempting a fucking soft coup which backfired massively, Hillary had more faithless electors than any other candidate except for a dead man.

I can't hear you over how hard I'm cucking you right now.

>2017
>getting cucked this hard

maximum cuckage

>the three biggest problems in America today.
>the three biggest problems
>no mention of obesity because apparently radical Islam affects more Americans than heart failure
>What are statistics.

>biggest problems in America today.

This is what people mean when they say that Americans are idiots.

do people actually still use cuck ? even on Sup Forums , you fucking faggot kys already

Allow the Russian 'operatives' back into the US

That's an awful lot of projection I see there mr. cuck.
Look at Germany. That's what we would have been like if no one addressed the migrant problem. The obesity epidemic comes down to personal responsibility. Yes the food is shitty but ultimately you choose to buy food laced with corn syrup. You can't legislate diet.

>when you're getting cucked but you try and act like you don't care

oh yeah a couple of sandniggers who can't read 7,000 miles away pose a real threat, uneducated faggots in the midwest are mad because they can't get jobs in viable industries and are two big of pussies to go pick strawberries for 5 dollars an hour.

7000 miles away? Do you live under a rock?
Cologne Germany.
Rotterham England.
Nice, Paris, Berlin?
You're woefully misinformed about the world.
The west is being invaded by sand niggers and you think we care about some strawberry picking mexicans with shit on their hands?

ITT: conservacucks pretending they like having their new Führer turn out to be a Zionist-loving Ruski puppet.

>over9000cucks
>cuckus maximus
>turbo cucked

your posts are so lacking in truthful content that you're actually strengthening your opposition.
Thanks for the assist :)

>getting buttravaged
>thanking me

typical cuck behavior

>You can't legislate diet.
This actually happens in other countries, along with public health reforms. The reason why other countries have better health statistics isn't because they naturally make better food choices, it's because governments have better food and health guidelines for schools and companies than the US.

Even if you didn't choose obesity, there are literally a handful of other problems that affect more Americans than radical Islam.

>Suicide rates due to lack of mental health services affect more people than terrorists.

>Domestic violence affects more women and children than terrorists.

You're afraid of terrorism because enough people told you that brown people are a top 3 problem to Americans when actual statistics would prove otherwise. This is what people mean when they say that you've been distracted.

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

Stop being such a manchild and do the job right. You know, be the opposite of how he has been the last 50 years.

make tiny hands great again

Shut up and do what his owners tell him to do.
Just like Jude von Clinton would have done.

And what all presidents post Eisenhower have done.

Americans don't want to be told what we can put into our bodies. If you haven't picked up on it, small government is what's popular right now, not government telling you what to eat.
As for suicides, 13% of Americans are on anti-depressants. I personally believe there's not that many people with depression. What we have is the ill-advised practice of telling people happiness is a right, not something you earn.
Domestic violence is another no brainer. Women need to learn to avoid assholes. it's not the government's place to tell you who to date/marry/suck/fuck.
Now back to terrorism, it's a problem when you let whoever into a country without knowing who they really are. Especially since many muslims think terrorism is justified and have been hiding terrorists in European countries. This isn't hysteria, this is acknowledging that maybe letting 10,000 somalians into your country may be a bad idea.
Seriously, you need to look at Europe. They're way ahead of us on this and it's not working for them at all. It's one of the main reasons the EU is falling apart.

>Americans don't want to be told what we can put into our bodies

Unless it's big business telling them, through commercials.

You're missing the point.

Yes Terrorism and Immigration are issues that need to be dealt with. Nobody is disagreeing with this.

It is not, by any objective statistical measure, a "top 3 problem in America".

>Nobody is disagreeing with this.
You'd be surprised.
If you don't see a growing cultural invasion that shows no signs of stopping as a top tier problem I can't do anything for you.
I don't want Shariah law in my town.
I don't want muslim ghettos in my town.
I don't want to have to have my government tell me to watch what i say or some islamic fucktard from somalia might get triggered and start stabbing people.
It's already happening, that college stabbing that happend recently, they blamed the victims.
"oh, well he probably felt isolated because everyone was probably racist to him. That cop was definitely racist, he shot him"
You realize I was saying your further into the toilet than us right? You should have been paying attention and now you have Islamic migrants teabagging your culture.

Yes!

He didn't get a second notice until he said, Mexicans.

I misread earlier.

You stop problems by actually understanding what they are.

Muslim people aren't the problem, terrorists are.
Why do people become terrorists?

>Is it because of them being Islam?

No because that means ever Muslim would be a terrorist.

Why do people kill?

>Is it because they're mentally unstable/bad people?

Like maybe 5%? People kill if there's nothing else they can do. Nobody is a kills just because apart from the 5%.

>Why do they think there's nothing left to do?

Because, if you believe libtards for a second, maybe it's true that the world is stacked against them. Go home, get bombed. Stay in the US/EU, everyone hates you because the 5% in your community couldn't keep their shit together and so now the 95% have to deal with all the crap.

Even if you don't like immigrants, you can at least attempt putting yourself in these shoes and see that this narrative should make even a bit of sense.

im happy trump is pres , because he will fuck america up hopefully , unless he listens to his actual leaders like the past presidents of usa , i think he will be different which angers the worlds true leaders.

grab that pussy!

Maybe instead of guessing why they become terrorists you should research the problem.
Their idealogy doesn't mesh with the west.
Imagine you think you should stone a woman who was raped or a gay man.....do you think that just goes away because you moved?
Would your morality do a complete 180 if you moved to Somalia? Would you hack off your wife's clit as soon as you got off the plane?
They were welcomed into Europe with open arms and they still killed people. It's not because the Europeans hated them, it's because they hate the Europeans.

what the fuck do you mean you autistic retard ?
>stone a woman for being raped

no wonder you have no friends and will never breed , because you are so ignorant you fucking faggot , i will piss in your mouth , and if you have children they will get brith defects

A woman's testimony is worth half a man's testimony under shariah law. So if you rape a man's wife and she's the only witness, she dies. This is normal in places like Somalia and abnormal in places like America. Morality is fluid, deal with it. Pretending everyone thinks like you just makes you an easy mark.

Give the whitehouse a pool again.

And what resource did you get this information from ? women and men are equal in islam , completley equal , but because each has a different role in life , women have som advantages and disadvantages , like the man takes more money or whatever his parents left him , because he is responsible for anything the woman wants , women are not forced to work in islam , and if there is any violation to women its due to ignorance and little understanding of the religion

yo, did it have a pool before?

>do you think that just goes away because you moved?

It does when Governments prioritise foreign integration rather than trying to kick people out.

Ex.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/norway-refugees-given-classes-on-sexual-norms-a6803666.html

Consider that if Christians/Jews can get over their medieval tendencies of stoning women for sex before marriage after adjusting to secular society, so can Muslism.

"forced to work"
that's a weird way to say "allowed to work"
So I guess all those migrant sex attacks are due to ignorance and little understanding of religion.
Nevermind the fact that it's a game called Taharrush, no, that's not important. It's just a misunderstanding.

>stone a woman for being raped
at least these two words of your reply to him were true
>so ignorant
Because they wouldn't stone her. The offense of being raped would earn her a honor killing.

yep.
One president had one installed and would swim daily, then (after a president or two) one of the presidents decided to be a fagot and turn it into a press room or some stupid shit like that.

I think the whitehouse deserves a nice pool...

suicide. average human lifespan is 71, he's 70. time to call it a day.

the level of ignorance is real , you fucking baboon , tahharush literally means harassment in arabic , also most of the migrants are young faggots afraid to fight so they run to europe , they behave like that because they are sand nigger arabs , no mind of thinking , if they actually follow the real islam none of that would happen , muslims do bad shit , but not islam

The Christians and Jews had a renaissance user. The Muslim migrants have no desire to convert to your prescribed set of beliefs. As evidenced here they deny the problem.
and just in case you think this is one lonely sand nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=PIK8bfeLXSw

honor killings are usually done by arabs , and some cases involve none muslim arabs , its not the fault of islam if sand niggers are so backwards

>nazis
typical trumpanzees

no
no
and no. also trump outsource jobs to china himself.

stay classy trump supporter, aka faggot

>Radical Islam
>biggest problem in america
talk about being an uninformed fuckhead.

This is some massive scapegoating.

You've accepted that domestic violence and suicide are massive problems but because you've found a way to shift the blame to other people all of a sudden found a way to still deprioritise them under terrorism.

By that logic, terrorism isn't a problem if the west could stop getting into their lands, meddiling in their affairs, and taking their resources.

There., we've shifted the blame so some "personal responsibility" can be had.

OR consider that all of those are valid problems, and that the ones which actually statistically affect more Americans regardless of how you want to shift blame should be prioritised (because what is efficient use of resources?)

Deport every single colored subhuman trash that he can get away with to the shit hole they come from.

this is 100% true

your point ?

kill himself