WWYD

WWYD

kill, fuck, marry, anal

also, requesting more of marry

Wwyd

post them

They all look a bit bland...but if i had to choose, i'd try the one on the extreme right.

Those freaky eyes on the leftie!

pick one and degrade them
I'll post more

Order my drinks politely and say thankyou when they bring them to my table

Go have sex with my girlfriend, you fucking neckbeards.

Nothing, she does not attract me.

wwyd to these sisters?
emily's in red, little sister katie's in green

more of her pls

wwyd to alex?

moar

Set her up with some ben wa balls deep in her pussy, spin her around fast on that, stopping and changing direction occasionally, see if she cums before she gets dizzy

Wwyd to Marj, slutty librarian from Glasgow

Left would get my cum all over her face
I'd love to look in thos eyes as I shoot my load in her open mouth
I'd take far right, tie her down and force the others to take turns sitting on her face until they come while I fuck her.

wwyd, reply to get replies

Would cut a hole in her shorts and fuck her in the pussy...then do the same for her ass.

Wwyd to Morna?

Take a firm hold of the back of her head, push her mouth on my dick and finish by filling her throat

This bitch needs a collar around her neck, ballgagged and then put down on all 4. I then stuff a plugg in her ass and pump her pussy until i finish inside her

>WWYD
Can someone please explain the reasons anyone likes this cancer?

You want to masturbate to other guys wank fantasies. Do you not think it's a little gay and pathetic?

You're on the road to cuckdom, and trapping.

Rip that swimsuit off and fuck her on the beach for everyone to see. cover her face in cum, then offer her to every guy on the beach, 10 bucks to fill whatever hole they want.

Would lift that dress up and fuck her up the ass whil fingerfucking her pussy. finish by cumming in her mouth.

Moar

bumpitybump

cucks add me on kik willkan124 to share your gf

Nothing, I'm not into traps.