Getting wisdom teeth out tomorrow. How bad will this suck, Sup Forums?

Getting wisdom teeth out tomorrow. How bad will this suck, Sup Forums?

Also - Can I keep em? I grew the mother fuckers after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bAMKwm0uOIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Get hit with anesthesia
>Won't feel a thing
>Might just sleep through the whole thing
>Wake up physically. Not there consciously
I've had so many oral surgeries. This shit is nothing compared to what I've had

And yes you can keep them

Most definitely cannot keep them. You have a slightly impacted wisdom on bottom left on panoramic xray and right will be impacted if grown out more. The upper molars are fucked as well. Take out all 4 don't even hesitate. Also why the fuck do you have crowding if you had orthodontic work done

Yes you can keep them. Careful not to get food trapped in the holes though. That fucked me.

OP probably stopped wearing his retainer at some point

Meant for

>implying this is my x ray

stupid faggot

Depends on the Netherlands you only get local anesthetics so your there for the whole thing also if one of you teeth has hooks your in for a treat happened to me it broke and they had to cut it out

He was trying to help you, bitch

Dry socket, it blows. Dont drink through a straw. No dick for 2 weeks. You'll wish you didnt.

I realized it isn't after a quick google search. You're probably a nigger with shittier teeth anyways..cuck.

Way worse.

Getting all 4 out anyway. bottom 2 impacted. Gonna steal the teeth back if i have to. Wish me luck.
I've stolen things while high before, comes naturally.

I just had em and trust me eat all the gook food u can the nite b4 n go in robo trippen. I did that shit n ended up fuckin the korean cunt doctor n my own son

youtu.be/bAMKwm0uOIg

kek

If you're getting it done by a surgeon tell him to put you out with IV. Whenever I get a complicated impacted case I refer outwards to my surgeon buddy who knocks niggas out and does it in 20 minutes. Also become dentists people the cash is fat niggers.

I had mine taking out a week ago and ill tell you exactly how this will go.

>walk into building
>check in
>wait in waiting room for 15-20min
>get called in
>get your teeth x-rayed
>get asked to come to the surgery room
>sit down in chair
>they put a mask on you that gives you laughing gas to relax you
>after 5-10min of gas they we wrap a band around your arm
>then they will give you a shot
>the nurse will go look at some documents
>then she will come back and nudge you
>"your surgery is done"

you legit wont even know it happened, they worst part is the waiting room.

like a warm apple pie

Dope. Sounds like a fun way to spend a day.

Can I heal in 2 days tops? cause I got shit to do.

You'll be fine. I got mine out three years ago at age 30. I was eating solid food that same night and only had to use over the counter Aleve once (that same night) for pain relief. I was awake through the whole procedure and didn't feel a thing.

None of mine were impacted, though.

The orthopedic surgeon will advise you on little habits and ways to keep your gums healthy as they heal. He or she will stress the importance of this.

It's all a bunch of liberal bullshit. Pack all your open gum holes with Copenhagen wintergreen long cut, and horse cum. You're a fuckin wimp if you don't.

They can't tell me what to do. This is Trump's America now.

you can do things, just not at 100%. You will want to take your pain meds most likely. You're probably going to get vicodin or oxy, those make you pretty sleepy.

Opiate addict. Better give me some fuck'n oxy.
Just gotta finish last semester of school. Don't need to talk just be there

>be me
>get wisdoms taken out
>get called dumb my whole life
>8 yrs later, back left molar starts hurting
>go to dentist
>says I have extra wisdom tooth causing heightened sensitivity
>tfw I realize I have more wisdom than my enemies

P.s.

>don't get extra wisdom tooth extracted cuz separation anxiety with newfound enlightenment
>die of infection

ill get get all my teeth removed so they don't get sad

Make sure you don't have any secrets
Cos that shit will come out

Basically like a dream state afterwards.

Yeah you can keep em.

26 and still have mine, no pain or aggravation at all. Mfw

In 6 hours im getting a wisdom that has a serious cavity in it pulled. Its been giving me the worst headaches. Not my first one.

it could go bad or good. when i had my two bottom wisdom teeth out, the surgeon actually had to get up on the chair to get leverage to pull them. this guy

obviously had an easy time with his so he thinks everyone has an easy time. he's an idiot. hope you have an easy time. but you may not. depends on how bad they are in. it took 4 hours to get my two bottoms out. he was ready to go for the two tops, i said fuck no, not after what i just went through.

fucking lul. hope he can get mine right out real fast. just fuck my shit up and go to town i say

>26 and still have mine

i was 29 when i had to have my bottoms out ^^guy above^^. i just ran out of room for teeth in my mouth, i had no choice

dude i hope so too. as i said, it can go easy or hard. here's hoping it goes easy for you

the doctor will have to 'shatter' your jaw, because the wisdom teeth are, unlike normal teeth, one and the same bone with the jaw.
>have fun with the cracking noise in your ear, you can't even avoid it, because the vibration of the bone is heard internally

Jfc not even op but damn when I get them out I'll do as you say.

yes, this. the doc had to drill my teeth into little pieces and then pull the separate pieces. it was the worst thing i ever had in surgery, until the time i had to have my foot screwed back onto my leg without morphine. that really sucked.

I had two extra upper molars impacted in my sinuses (6 removed all up) and I had a blood nose for 8 days after extraction. Couldn't do much for the first 3 but after that just light stuff was fine. It's been 2 weeks since I had mine out and I'm at around 95% recovered.
Just take your meds on time, start brushing your teeth as soon as your comfortable. Mouthwash plenty but not too hard.
Don't use a straw because you could lose the clot. Just slowly eat/ drink soup.
Also, ice as much as possible in the first 24 hours and the swelling won't be as bad!

i never go under for anything. too much chance of not waking up

In the public clinic where I work, they don't let you keep the teeth, they're considered hazardous waste. Unless that tooth has a precious metal restoration on it, then they wrap it up and put it in a sterile bag with your name on it.

a friend of mine who had a wisdom teeth removal is this traumatized.
>everytime he sees the ice cream he ate right after it, he feels sick

My sister went in to get hers out and they had to dislocate her jaw to get them, she was put under for it, her jaw clicks because they fucked up and didnt set her jaw properly and once her mouth locked open and she had to go to the hospital to fix it.

when I had mine done I got numbed because fuck getting my jaw ripped out to do that shit, dentist was in such a rush to fuck off to his golf game or whatever he didnt give me a care pamphlet to tell me what my course of action was at home, I gargled salt water and popped out the blood clot in the top of my mouth, bled all night down my throat and threw up blood, next day went to dentist to fix it up and he damn near lifted me out of my seat with his surgical pliers and the sponge he shoved up there to stop the bleeding.

0/10 would not get teeth removed again.

>xrays didn't show the hook-shaped root of the tooth
>dentist tears it out along with about an inch of meat from my gum
>felt like a hole big enough to stick my fist in
>it still granulates years later if i get run-down or stressed physically
>at the time, gave no fucks, gas
heh, whatever

im 21 and I think I have 3, gums over one of them was hurting for a little bit but its starting to stop recently

I thought it was fine. They knock you out immediately, you won't remember it. Then you get a free supply of pain meds and an excuse to be high as fuck for a week. & I don't know about you,but I fucking love opiates

i'm not traumatized. i told them to give me a fucking bullet to bite on. they said i couldn't leave if they gave me morphine, so i said, fuck that, i'm going home. so i just sucked it up and screamed. seriously, there is no feeling like having 8 wood screws tapped into your leg bone while you are awake.

We don't give out opiates for shit anymore. Way too many drug addicts and "entrepreneurs" coming in every week with phantom tooth pain. Enjoy your ibuprofen.

seriously, the obama bullshit has fixed that. they want to make sure that anything you get makes you solely dependent on the feds to get it. so they hand it out with an eyedropper now. in 2014 my doc told me that i had to take a drug test if i wanted to refill my scrips. huh? you're the fucker that has been giving me this, and now you want to drug test me for it? fuck you. so i went cold turkey off it and started eating about 12-16 motrin a day and a lot of vodka, and spending 3-5 hours every day in a jacuzzi for pain. fuck you doctors, i guess i know who your allegiance lies with.

I am getting mine taken out in a couple weeks. I don't smoke much pot but would anyone recommend smoking after the procedure with pain meds?

They rock. Can't wait to get mine.

NO, do not do anything that requires suction, you will pop your blood clots out and you will not stop bleeding.

Do NOT smoke after tooth extraction. You want the worst pain you've ever had in your life? Then go ahead and smoke and get dry rot.

>worst pain you've ever had in your life

Am amputee. word

i've got about 3 teeth that are half broke off right now. none of them have a nerve exposed, no pain at all. i think i may be bulletproof

It sucks A LOT about 2-3 hours after you get back, I was writhing in pain on the couch that evening.

Make sure you eat a huge meal beforehand too because you will not really be able to eat for the next day or two

did you do it while awake? word

Edibles are ok, but too much suction will give you a dry socket(apparently some of the worst pain imaginable) so don't smoke/use straws

Yes, it will still fucking hurt light hell but pot makes accepting the pain easier

oops, i thought you were replying to me the 8 screws into the leg bone while awake. sorry

Word.
Wasn't sleepin when that car came at me nigger

as i said, my mistake

also, check me

My experience with wisdom teeth:

>"those gotta come out user"
>get put under
>wake up with mouth full of cotton
>"oy vey don't you dare eat anything that isn't mushy liquids!"
>ate burgers and pizza that same day, just chewed carefully
>also got a bottle of vicoden

It's nothing OP.

>17
Which one is it faggots!?! Smoke? Eddibles? or get addicted to oxys??

double dubs

you are forgiven my child.

my nigga

Already addicted to opiates so who gives a fuck at this point. would smoke if wouldn't be fired from job. Grow a pair and pick one, faggot.
-op

>this. I just had all four out this past July. I had voice of a place that used local anesthetic or the place that knocks you out. I got knocked out and it was a breeze. Follow the after care instructions. I didn't get any dry sockets. Just some minor discomfort for a few days. Bled longer than they said it would but no big deal.

ALSO ima vape it up like the faglord I am. I'll do it through my nose if i have to and i'm not fucking kidding

get off them. it only takes about 2 weeks and you will thank yourself. you will shake a lot but when it's over, you will thank yourself

as much as that sucks, its gonna be relieving as fuck. I know the feeling of being relieving of major dental pain.

only pussies get knocked out to rip out teeth

True. If you do choose to go under, you need to make sure you have a real anesthesiologist. Obamacare only covers dental assistants that provide anesthesia. You'll need to pay extra for a real anesthesiologist, but as you mentioned, it minimizes the risk of not waking up.

I kicked a 7 year opiate addiction (with 5 of that being iv heroin) 3 months ago and if there's one thing I can tell: my experience is completely not this.

this guy is fucking magic

>my experience is completely not this
tell us about it. i was on vicodin, not IV

Get hooked on the opis homie, it's worth the withdrawal

>it's worth the withdrawal

no, it's not. that was the worst month of my fucking life

I had them removed with an oral surgeon and it was fine. Knocked out with iv sedation. Minimal pain and swelling, didn't even take meds.

tried a few times, oxy vic ultram just constant nausea and shitting my pants a lot, shakey and constantly crave them for months.

unbreakable cycle. might as well be high

Pain is just a function of trauma from extraction. Sometimes they're oriented favorably and come out easily, and you don't suffer much afterwards.

you had it easy. some folks have a way worse set of teeth to take out. it just varies from person to person

>unbreakable cycle
no it's not. i gritted my teeth and did it. anybody can, it just takes balls

>Also - Can I keep em? I grew the mother fuckers after all.

You'd have to ask your doctor or whoever performs the procedure, but I got to keep mine after they took them out.

Just combine some motrin and tylenol and save yourself an expensive drug habit.

>Just combine some motrin and tylenol and save yourself an expensive drug habit

add to that a lot of alcohol, and you have the way i got through my extraction. works like a champ

Month? Were you on methadone? Heroin or other opiates with short half lives don't have long withdrawal. 3-5 days. Taper down and have other meds for the symptoms, and it's easy as fuck. Don't be a pussy, I do it every few weeks to get tolerance down

naw, i was coming off vicodin but i was on it solid as fuck every day for like 7 years, so i was shaking and itching for a month, no shit dude. everybody reacts differently.

na i'm talking about those sick cravings

>Taper down and have other meds for the symptoms

oh, and as i said, the doc wanted to start obamacare drug testing, so i said fuck you. so i cold turkeyed it. no taper down. the bitch just wanted to either drug test or cut me off. i told her to get fucked

>Don't be a pussy
and seriously, i don't consider not being addicted to H as being a pussy. i have a life

how the hell did a wisdom teeth thread evolve into this? WTF, put watermelon on the bun and call it a McNigger. you guys are just a little bit strange

I removed them on 2 sessions, that way you can still chew on one side. Also took very long when they were removed because two of the roots were hook-like. First few days really suck, after that you are good. Use lots of ice

i think ima just get it all done at once. anxiety will kill me

i had my wisdom teeth our while i had braces (faggot that got braces at 24 because poor when young) the blood clots kept getting stuck in my brackets and archwires, it grossed the fuck out of coworkers.

having vicodin saved for my next couple ortho tightening (i swear tightenings were worse that days 2-4 of being locked in braces) was really nice

Nitrous can help with that. And, unlike the other drugs people bring up, it causes no harm and is immediately reversible.

You BETTER keep them shits. Make some RADASS cufflinks out of them.

You'll be fine. It's seriously nothing. Make sure to rinse plenty with salt water after the first day though. And don't smoke or suck through straws for like a week or two. You're good.

Dental pain threshold
Cleaning (0/10)
Filling (5/10)
Wisdom Teeth Removal (8/10 - the throbbing pain afterwards is hell on earth)
Root Canal (10/10 - no amount of anesthesia will kill or numb all the snuff-movie level pain)

You should feel anything during any of these procedures unless you're coming in as an emergency (the anesthetic doesn't work as well if you have an infection in the area), or you're in one of those poor countries which don't use anesthetic. Lot of russians in my area who had their teeth yanked out with no pain killers.

Thanks Sup Forums

buncha doctorfags or somethin. Gonna get these shits yanked soon