RUSSIA YES!

The article is translated from Russian by Google Translate.

youtube.com/watch?v=0r2SjU3bmkU

"Stop-haram": in Moscow there was an "Islamic Patrol"

In Moscow there was an "Islamic Patrol" "Stop haram", which sees to it that the Muslims do not drink alcohol and do not smoke in the streets. At least, that's the goal declares leading YouTube-Channel Islam Ismailov - an impressive young man with a beard.

In the video "Stop haram. I am ready to die for Islam, "he explains, that" hundreds of thousands of people see as our fellow believers, with which they call themselves, violate the norms of morality and ethics, religious norms. " "We came here to try to convince them in the future not to do", - he says.

In the video, "patrol" to make observations migrants who drink alcohol at the stores on an area of three stations in Moscow. One of them explains that drank vodka, since missed his family, had not seen for three years. "And do not you see if you want to drink," - instructs his master.

In one scene, however, the "Islamic patrol" to make observations and women of Slavic appearance, which comes with a cigarette through a transition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YtSeWIP6BoM
ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/هيئة_الأمر_بالمعروف_والنهي_عن_المنكر
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is good desu.

Would be better if it regular Russians instead of muslims though but the initiative is still good

They all look super annoyed, can't blame them.

There was such a project too.
youtube.com/watch?v=YtSeWIP6BoM

What happened to Tecak and his crew? Those were some of the most entertaining videos I've ever seen.

It's like saudi arabia
ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/هيئة_الأمر_بالمعروف_والنهي_عن_المنكر

He went to Prison. As I now, he must be released soon.

Is Russia just one big ghetto?

Yes. Cities look absolutely the same and shitty thanks to the USSR. 90% of the population are bydlos. How can't it be one big ghetto?

>like saudi arabi
God day when I kill myself coming really fast.

By the way, recently, my father's friend who works in uae got his storage laptops robbed by a russian mafia (in jebel ali), is it common for russian diaspora to make criminal gangs?

I haven't heard anything about this 2bh. How do you know it was a Russian mafia?

Russia needs a muslim president.

It wasn't on the news, my father heard it from him personally since he got to amman weeks ago.

Russia needs a nuclear winter.

We basically have one. Putin can't stop praise islam since 2012.
Afaik there are only russian/slav criminal elite live there. All muslim criminals hang out in Qatar

Christ he looks almost as skinny as the faggots he was abusing. Poor cunt he'll be out in August right? Will there be some ebin bants and many funny threads of his exploits?

Nobody knows really. They sue him again and again. Maybe he will be in a prison for another decade or so.

Are they feeding him 1500 calories a day?

Idk, but at that photo, he has been on hunger-strike for a long time.

He was on juice and creatine all time so malnutrition fucked him pretty hard