I am a 34-year-old single mom. My son turns 18 in February...

I am a 34-year-old single mom. My son turns 18 in February. I fantasize about eating him (cooked or raw) almost every day.

In all my life, I've never had a more satisfying, more intense, more arousing recurring fantasy. The thought of my teeth piercing his flesh, or the smell of him roasting over an open flame, or imagining the look in his eyes as I bite into one of his thighs ... these things absolutely drive me wild. I think about eating my son to help me masturbate and to have better sex (with other people, though I can't say I blame you for making that assumption). Eating my son is my go-to fantasy, my guaranteed-to-get-me-off piece of make-believe.

That said, I have absolutely no intention of butchering and devouring him in his sleep or anything like that. For one, my fantasies are often more involved. But more than that, eating him is my fantasy, and I can distinguish fantasy from reality. Still, if my son came up to me right now and said, "Mom, I know this sounds weird, but I want to be your next meal; would you please cook and eat me?" I absolutely would.

My son doesn't know that I fantasize about eating him. He doesn't know that my mouth literally waters when I look at photos of him at the beach or see him by the pool. He doesn't know how turned on he makes me when we watch The Walking Dead together and he rests his head on my belly. I want to tell him, but I also want him to feel safe around me, not be afraid that I only see him as meat. I've worked hard to give him as comfortable, supportive, and even boring a life as I can, and knowing that your mom gets off thinking about eating you would ruin that for almost anyone.

And part of me still wants to tell him, just so he knows everything. And so that maybe, however unlikely, he could be interested, and might ask...... continued

Just fuck him. Send pics.

For now, I don't plan on telling him until he's at least 18 or he asks directly. I want him to go off to college and have his own experiences and life before I introduce any sexual elements into our relationship. I'd be lying if I said I didn't hope he brought them up on his own, however....

TLDR: I want to eat my son

I want to fuck him bad, but not as bad as eating him.

did you pass on your autism to your son?

Confront him about it OP.
Send him a text or something

...... I don't even know how I got this fantasy
But I don't want him to be scared of me or ruin our relationship. I decided I need to wait until he's 18. Which is next month.

it's because you're fucked up, single chicks are always batshit, heres to making all sorts of retarded incest babies you can eat

please dont do this to me....... If only I could live forever and they would want that.....

But what if he is okay with your fantasies? You'll never know if you don't tell him. You know what they say, the sooner the better.

Also, the fucker is already 17 (almost 18), I'm someone his age could handle it.

I'm still unsure if I should even tell him though. And I'm debating if I should wait until he's done with college.

This thread is to get it off my chest and I guess advice.... So thank you.

timestamp tits

>pic related

When watching walking dead together, wear sum sexy clothes, subtle but sexy. Let him see parts of you he shouldnt... Accidently..... Then try and get a bit playfull with him during a zombie attack scene, get on ur knees and crawl up to him and bite gently on his legs as a zombie would...... Just sexual playing. As he might already be aroused by his hot mum, this nibbling might be a good gateway into ur fantasy being played out. Ok he might dismiss it or he will be open to it... To a certain degree... He may not want to be eaten, lets face it. Butttt he may let u play ur fantasy out on a more physical plain and allow u to bite n nibble him which im sure is one hell of a compramise over cannibalism?

We all have fucked up fantasies but seriously, you need to keep this shit in your head. I don't tell kids that I want to fuck them and I never will. He's your son, just drop it if you want to not fuck him up. 18 is young as fuck. You know this.

Seek help crazy bitch

Sexual fantasies involving eating another human are never ever normal, and the fact that it involves your son to the point of wanting to involve him in it is extremely alarming. Your son should be removed from you ASAP and you need extreme psychological help.

Lol or there is this....

Asif i wrote my previous post like incest is fine but cannibalism is a taboo. Lol

Yeah... Dnt do it. Just find sum young dude whose not family, fuxk hin senseless, call him ur son, kill him, cook him. Eat him. Real son lives. U get caught. Life in jail. Everyone is a winner

But... I'm turning 18 soon and my mom is 34. What the fuck.

Ask your mom dude.

COVER his ass in oregano and parmesan.

I'm afraid to now, what if it is her.

Does the idea turn you on? What about what this user saidMaybe just a few nibbles from your mom dude?

Haha and ur both on Sup Forums/b. Figures. Just eat eachother up, film n post

No thankyou, but I guess I know some people from school she could have as victims.

Dude, if they look hot like you maybe you should tell your friends so they can maybe ask your mom?

Dont be selfish.... Ur her son. Give urself up as a sacrifice... Not poor innocent people. Sick cunt

So OP, what would happen if you finally got the chance to kill and eat him and then as soon as you bite into him you realize human meat tastes like shit? Because they do, just so you know. Anything that isn't entirely herbivorous is gonna be tough, stringy, and generally just sort of shitty.

Haha this went from horny single mom wanting to roast her son to her son being roasted by Sup Forums

I may be her son, but I don't want to die for her. That's the mother's job.
Do you think she still loves me /b or should I get her help?

How do you know? Eat people?
Get her help. I'm sure she still loves you but she's crazy

I say go buy sum sliced ham, cover urself in it and let her go fucking wild. But moment u feel teeth u twat her round the head with a hard stick

Or probably she isnt even ur mother, u know that number of 34 yo single mothers with 18 sons is so damn high.

This sounds so fake. Why would someone want to eat their son, especially after spending 17+ years and tens/hundreds of thousands of dollars raising him?

Well I can sleep soundly now knowing my mom not only wants to fuck me, but above that wants to gaze into my lifeless eyes as she eats my thigh

Not in the present tense but I have in the past. Only once, never did it again and never would.

I really hope your right

Tell us what happened.

U never was crazy dont u? Its fantasy u dont need any logical reason.

Having a kid, pretty much ruins your life.
People have kids without even thinking about it.

Your brain is looking for a solution.

im sure this is bait but....

34, kid is 18. you had a kid at 16 which makes you an underage slutbag. fuckoff bitch

OP pic yet?

Storytime?

Unless shes from UK. We can fuck 16yo bitches without a care in the world

Same now here in Spain (it used to be 13)

post pics of your tits with a timestamp, first.

Saturn already did it

Probably not the brightest idea to spill my guts (hyuk hyuk) about it. The gist of it is, I know a guy who is very possibly a long haul serial killer. Knew him since high school. He talks to me about it a bit, since he knows I don't really give a fuck as long as I don't wind up going missing myself. At one point he and his buddies (I assume by buddies he meant other serial killers, not just trucker buddies) met up for a camp out and everyone is eating some sort of meat but nobody really confirms it. I try some but it tastes like shit and a couple of his buddies are seriously creeping me out so I GTFO. He confirms later that the meat was from one of their victims. I don't entirely buy it but since then I've sampled just about every type of meat that can be found to see what else it might have been. At this point I have to concede that it almost certainly was human because I haven't eaten anything that even tasted close to it.

Aaaand ur ok with knowing a serial killer?

Ah fuck.... Hook, line and sinker... And subbscription to angler tines.

The bait was real and i fell for it. Pahhhh

As I said as long as I'm not at risk of becoming a victim of his I don't really care. And that's not gonna happen unless I get a sex change and become a truck stop prostitute so I feel pretty safe about those odds.

Have fun getting B& Underage nerd

metal as fuck

this is what happens when old single bitches get dick crazy though

Honestly just fuck him one day, grab him and tell him ur gonna teach him some things, it'll release the tension.