Repeat it. Now

Repeat it. Now.

I am committed to liberation of people.

I am committed to the social, political, and economic liberation of black people.

fucking dropped

BRB never watching Room again

Niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers, niggers, niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers.

as long as they're in africa

>economic liberation of black people
So stop giving them welfare and let them fight for themselves like any other American?

>the president is literally black
>they need political and social liberation

lmao

White Women
>we need to protect our beautiful black brothers and sisters

Black Men
>ay yo bitch amma fuck yo ass nawwutamsayin

But black people are already free and liberated in those aspects

those black lives matters idiots are just crybabies

I am committed to the social, political, and economic liberation of black people.

Oh my fucking god leftists are insane

I am committed to liberation of niggers from this earthly plane.

You have to go somewhere in order to not do something?

I WAS A KING AND SHIT
I HAD GOLD AND LIGHT SKINNED BITCHESSS

dropped

I am committed to the social, political, and economic liberation of black people and sheeit

I am committed to the systematic destruction and eradication of all niggers.

Goddamn it. She used to be the perfect waifu.

Why is it that every generation of 16 year olds think this is edgy?

BLACKED.

I am committed to serving BBC.

If we want true equality for blacks then we need to get rid of all the preferential treatment they receive when it comes to higher education and employment.

mmm gurl i wan to liberate dem panties haha

she's BEGGING for some INTERNAL change

So.... umm... like what do these nignogs want?

It's going to take a lot to take me away from you.

I'm commited to the sexual fellatio of black people

I am committed to the social, political, and economic liberation of gorillas.

is she asking to be OPERATED?

I am committed to the liberation of America from the negro menace.

Based. Recommend me some good Brie Larson movies, Sup Forums

Gibs

The black community was destroyed by the dissolution of the black family, which occurred when leftists subsidized dysfunctional black relationships and single-motherhood, and then promoted entrenched multi-generational poverty.

It is impossible to liberate black people socially, they must do so themselves, the only thing white people can do for them is remove the social safety nets we put up, ostensibly for their benefit, though practically the exact opposite.

I live in the hypothetical situation where from my current position I can see in all directions Room playing, have no means to stop it playing, and also have no means to close my eyes or otherwise prevent my seeing it from where I am now.

fucking hell asr just stop

stop and let me fuck your ass

What you have, whitey.

Not an argument

What do you got?

she caught some shit from nigga twitta earlier today for something she said on instagram. she's probably going to fuck like 10 black dudes this weekend to repent.

repair stations

I am committed to the social, political, and economic oppression of niggers.

what did beyonce mean by this?

Nice. Hope her white boi BF will be in the corner watching

HAHA

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I HATE EVERY TWITTER USER

Stop whitesplaining.

I'm pretty sure repair stations can't fix broken homes

This is what you get when you try to talk with niggers. Just exterminate them. You can't make them happy without self destruction.

probably just tweeted #alllivesmatter

gib repair station

That's so fucking pathetic. And you know the people talking to her are like "Yo shut up white bitch" and she responds like a cuck

cracka trannie movie? what movie he mean?

>yfw when the meeting was on point but the protest was a 7/10 AT BEST

WE

I'm not a redditor, so I agree with her

I will cast her in my indie film and steal her heart. Screencap this.

Maybe if he listened to edited hip hop He wouldn't have been so angry.

>Footage by Randy Blart
>Blart

the movie with the small breasted robot and the gay english guy that played the retard cripple scientist

>Hopsin
No wonder this spook snapped.

I am committed to oppose political movements instrumentalized by communists.

Since anti-racism has become one such movement, I have no choice but to choose racism over communism.

What the fuck is wrong in their heads??

Do they think retarded twitter users represent the world as a whole?

its actually BIART not BLART

notice how they are all capitals

Hahaha u.s.a its a fucking circus

Liberalism is a mental disorder

>praying

I'm too busy not caring about my shitty life to care about anyone else's.

Why are blacks so violent and ignorant bros?

Is it the low IQ's?

Underrated post

trump 2016

>I pray for a pedophile
kek

Twitter is truly the real "internet hate machine"

we were never as good at hate and as efficient at misconstruing everything to be upset about.
Twitter is so much more hateful and faster at it than we ever were.

Gimme summa dat gibsmedat, cracka. Dindu nuffin.

WE

You're gonna love this

It's marketing, plain and simple.

You have to wonder at what point in history are Black people going to take responsibility for themselves

We have a whole failed continent called Africa

>It's whitey's fault

We can't live peacefully in 1st World Countries

>It's whitey's fault

We got bad grades cause we didn't study in school

>It's whitey's fault

I became a drug dealer and gangbanger who is now in jail

>It's whiteys fault

Reality is going to hit these people hard over the next few centuries when they try and pull this shit on the no soul Chinese who will just laugh at them and gring them into dust.

It's also ironic how liberals claim to believe in evolution and are always quick to how white people have regressive genes but are quick to defend these people when 90% of them are low IQ genetic dead ends at every turn.

>they say they love their african culture and heritage
>when you offer them to go back they call you raycis cracka

Are you new to liberals?

In practice, it also worked fucking wonderfully. Getting rid of minor crimes VASTLY improved the city. The broken windows theory is and has been proven time and time again to be correct, and policing should be based on this notion.

>decriminalizing and deprioritizing [...] disturbing the peace
kek, what's next? decriminalization and deprioritization of robberies, assaults and bulglaries?

>decriminalize trespassing
So they're calling for it to be legal for niggers to just break into people's houses?

I also love how they keep going on about "taking over" America. If whites become the minority in the USA, the Hispanics are only going to treat the blacks even worse. They can kiss gibsmedayts and affirmative action goodbye once Pedro is in charge.

Blacks are hated in South America. In fact, they are lietreally hated everywhere and treated like shit in the world but USA/Canada and Western Europe.

They don't even understand that right now is the best they are ever going to get and it's only going to get worse for them from now on.

KEK

what the fuck is wrong with white people?

SM@SH D@T MUTHA FUCKIN LIKE BUTTON SENPAI FOR ALL US KEKS

She means black lives matter you fucking bigot.

I think black people should worry less about the Oscars and more about finding their fathers.

-Kristen Stewart

I am committed to placing the interests of hostile peoples before my own

I am commited to being a patronising whore.

>We have a whole failed continent called Africa

Man, no one takes the time to actually learn African history, shit's actually pretty cool but everyone buys into this whole "Dark and mysterious Africa" myth and think there's nothing worthwhile there.

And by everyone i mean "African" Americans, they don't learn shit about Africa but think that just because they have extremely distant relatives from there that they're somehow still African.

Not one of them has actually SEEN an actual person from Africa. Black history month my ass...

kek

Only going to get worse how?

>kek, what's next? decriminalization and deprioritization of robberies, assaults and bulglaries?
Yep

lmao that pic

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. - Taylor Swift