I dreamed that i was so high/drunk that i saw myself...

i dreamed that i was so high/drunk that i saw myself. i sat beside myself and poked myself and laughed at myself being so high.
what does this mean?

it means you missed the chance to go perve on your sister in the shower

This is a sign of lucid dreaming. Next time that shit happens change something in your house so you can know if you're just dreaming or if it's actually your soul leaving your fucking body. Some weird x-files twilight zone type shit can happen when you lucid dream. Trust me.

Just a couple of nights ago i dreamed that i was in my neighborhood, walking through peoples houses as they slept, looking at all their decorations. Any time there was a dog it would bark at me though, like they could see me. On my way home i took two twigs from the ground and laid them down in an 'x' in my driveway. They were still there after i woke up.

OOBE

Practice the feeling. Recognize when you are falling asleep consciously but don't stop the train of thought from going off the rails into dreamland. It's hard, and there's no exact method to it, but it's easier with practice.

ketamine?

Just tell me the girls Name you addict fuck

but everytime i think ''hm this is maybe a dream'' i have a feeling it isn't a dream so i end up accepting the reality.
and then i wake up and being pissed it actually WAS a dream.
my dream-me aways think its reality and my realityme have delousionals

Once you get there though, it won't be all of you, it will just be your brain functioning at it's most basic levels. You may not understand everything you see, and you might create worlds to walk through that you can actually feel that you've never imagined before.

The brain and the soul are the two most complicated things in the universe. In this state, they finally come together as one, and every time you enter this state you learn a little more about yourself.

Explain to me what it means if you dream but the image gets distorted the whole time

The trick is to catch yourself the moment you are actually falling asleep. It's like the conductor jumping off his train after he gets the engine going.

The train can only go on the train tracks, but if the conductor isn't there, he can go wherever he wants. After the train starts rolling, the dream is in full swing, it's too late. You're trapped. It's almost impossible to recognize something is a dream while it's happening. You have to tell yourself "my mind is about to dream, everything ahead of me is a dream, i am in control."

I don't even do that yet i have lucid dreams and i can do whatever i want

Normal everyday dreaming is usually just chaos most of the time. Randomness put together in a random way. Some subjects from your life make it in there by mistake - friends, lovers, family, life events - these appear in our dreams because it's muscle memory for our brains to think of these things while were awake, and thus the thoughts of these things offer the paths of least resistance when constructing dreams.
Other times, just chaos and randomness.

For some people it comes naturally. This probably means your body and spirit are in nearly perfect sync. Your spirit is yours alone. Not a reincarnation, but the original. This probably means, whether you know it or not, that you are following the path that destiny has laid out for you. Your spirit knows, but the mind is a lot harder to convince.

Its not chaos or something but its like i have a really bad sight

So my destiny is forever alone huh

It depends on what it is you're dreaming about. Certain objects are harder to recognize clearly for a multitude of reasons. What i find is that objects or places from real life are harder to see clearly, while things that are original thoughts come out very clearly, even if that thought is representative of a real world place, just different. Try to notice a pattern in the distortions. What are you seeing clearly and not clearly, and why?

Perhaps, but maybe you'll wake up tomorrow and realize your destiny is to rise above that

Kek

I think that's Melissa Clarke

u had an out of body experience.
u can probably induce lucid dreaming next time that shit happens.