I fucking hate jews

I fucking hate jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NHaUrm4QN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and yet you voted for trump.

jews control you

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

holy smokes we're going full autism boys

Wat?

i just hate extremists of anything. especially sports

I like lots of them. As most human beings and racial/ethnic groups. There are shitheads, and normal people.

Yeah? Well we fucking own you, so suck it up goyim

Fuck, I hate Jews. I hate their stupid, hook-nosed faces, I hate how they insert the word "jew" into every conversation ("oh don't mind that, it's a Jew thing" - no, it's a YOU thing. Take responsibility, you fucking asshole.), I hate their belief that non-Jews are "unclean filth", I hate their aversion to hard work, I hate their unethical manipulation of currencies and economies to benefit from the sweat of others' hard work, but MOST of all, I really fucking hate their nepotism and promotion of family members over people who've earned the right to particular positions through diligent study, loyalty and responsibility.

I really just fucking hate Jews. They're a celebration of mediocrity and each fucking one should be eliminated from humanity like the viral scourge that they are.

>inb4 "muslim" - I'm entirely Caucasian from an English and Scottish background
>inb4 "unemployed" - I work full-time in a white collar job and earn a decent wage

Fuck Jews. Fuck all of you disgusting cunts. Yes, I AM mad.

that's a moosliem

lol, Yerushalem's gone to the dogs since i've left. wuttafuq mong

I fucking hate bagels

Holy shit, this guy is mad on the internet.

he's also right

Right.

I'd vote for you, no homo

You literally just accused Jews for doing shit pretty much everybody does. Who taught you these high and mighty values? Your uneducated daddy?

>pretty much everybody does

Hello, Chaim Schlomostein.

Malignant destroyer? Really makes you think, doesn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=5NHaUrm4QN0

Revelation 2:11King James Version (KJV)

11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Srsly and if you get the chance to say, commit an act of nepotism and choose not to because muh ideals you're pretty much stupid

>choosnig nepotism over meritocracy
>choosing an inferior candidate because they're family, over someone who'll help a business immensely

It just never stops being funny with you cunts. Oy vey!

Ya take care of your own fam and they take care of you in return. That's why you goys can't into business. It's about who you know, etc.

>Jews control everything
>Jews only promote family and other Jews in business regardless of competence
If this were true then the Jews would eventually lose their power due to incompetence and poor decisions. I'm not saying nepotism doesn't happen, I'm just saying on average Jews are smarter and harder working than you.