Alright Sup Forumsros level with me here. I discovered recently that I have a disorder with my cock called phimosis...

Alright Sup Forumsros level with me here. I discovered recently that I have a disorder with my cock called phimosis. It makes sense to me because masturbating has never been fully pleasant. The foreskin pulls back, but feels increasing uncomfortable the further it is pulled back. The shaft gets seriously veiny and the skin gets pulled tight like celaphane wrapping. I feel almost lightheaded with concern about it stretching back further so I have to control my erection. Because of this I've never had a fully erection, it's always been held back because of fear of causing permanent damage to my dick. I reckon I've avoided relationships with girls because subconsciously I've always known I won't be able to perform sexually. Do you have any advice about how to proceed with this issue? I'm so close to shelling out €30 for silicone rings that fit inside and are meant to cure phimosis.

> pic related is my limit to how far back I allow myself to go. My brain is telling me that's a boundary and to go no further.

>Do you have any advice about how to proceed with this issue?

Yes. Circumcision. What you're describing is like... the only scenario where circumcision makes sense - save for some injuries maybe. Fuck all that religious bullshit, this is what circumcision is for.

You won't have any problems after that anymore and can lead a normal sex life.

I had cream I had to put on my penis as a child because of that. Ask for that cream to your doctor and pull a bit more everyday until your glans is clear.

You people with this have never heard of moisturizer? Lube that shit up and pull it back every day for a mo the or so with heavy moisturizer on it. It'll be good as gold.. I don't get why it's so difficult. Sometimes if I jack it dehydrated I'll fuck my foreskin up and then it'll heal tight as shit.. so I bust out the sorbolene

A doctor should make that call. In extreme cases it probably won't be enough.

Don't listen to the circumcision fags man. Just moisturise it heavily for a mo the and slowly pull the cunt back. Keep doing it until it's fixed. It's seriously not a big deal and you can jerk it while doing it. Circumcision is the worst idea for a guy, the protect it because they're jealous but jacking it is a thousand times better without your own spit and tears lubing you up

used to have that problem until i turned around 11, one day i just said fuck it and pulled the fucker back, shit was tight and scared the fuck out of me but lost my boner and the foreskin flipped over again.

dicks fine now, even when fully erect still plenty of give in the foreskin, somtimes wish it actually was a little tighter. Not sure about others, didnt really ask my mates about it.

Did you not read the part where OP wrote he never a full erection because of this? That is not healthy.

As an uncircumcized man, if you can't fully retract your foreskin it's hard to stay clean. Which is bad for your dick.

Being able to have a full erection without pain. Is also bad. Regular erections keeps your erectile tissue healty and functioning.

Go to a doctor, OP and get professional advice.

At least is a cute dick, would suck

cut off your dick entirely faggot

Bro that looks like a half eaten hot dog wtf.

Holy shit that's horrible. How can you faggots defend not getting cut?!?! I'm so fucking glad I got snipped and don't have to deal with all this gross shit.
Get circed you nigger!

Are you fucking retarded? Reading that second sentence sure makes you sound like it.

Look man, you talk about what feels better jacking off you permavirgin but OP has a real medical condition that keeps him from leading a normal sex life and it needs some sort of treatment. What exactly that is depends on the severity of the condition. Stretching is an option but it's not always enough.

And I said, circumcision in the first reply. I am not circumcised myself and I don't lead a campaign to dupe others into doing it. Doing it for religious reason in a country with access to plenty of water for body hygene is about the stupidest thing ever. Doing it to babies is mutilation.

I have something similar except I can pull mine past the head and a bit, after that the frenulum pulls the head in, looks awful. Trying to fix it by stretching it while I'm looking for something to fap to.

>nigger
>coming from a jew

kek

>Alright Sup Forumsros level with me here. I discovered recently that I have a disorder with my cock called phimosis. It makes sense to me because masturbating has never been fully pleasant. The foreskin pulls back, but feels increasing uncomfortable the further it is pulled back. The shaft gets seriously veiny and the skin gets pulled tight like celaphane wrapping. I feel almost lightheaded with concern about it stretching back further so I have to control my erection. Because of this I've never had a fully erection, it's always been held back because of fear of causing permanent damage to my dick. I reckon I've avoided relationships with girls because subconsciously I've always known I won't be able to perform sexually. Do you have any advice about how to proceed with this issue? I'm so close to shelling out €30 for silicone rings that fit inside and are meant to cure phimosis.
>
>> pic related is my limit to how far back I allow myself to go. My brain is telling me that's a boundary and to go no further.
This means your frenulum is attached to your penis, I had the same thing. Went to a doctor and they injected some stuff in my penis with a syringe so I didn't feel anything. They simply cutted the frenulum off the top of fy penis and then they singed it. Now I can properly pull my skin of the tip of my penis. Hope this helps you.

Never go full retard, kids.

I saw this a while back. One dude suggested to take a hot bath and while you're under water try to get it inside your foreskin and slowly push it back. Not sure how long this would take.

Having my dick mutilated was the best decision my parents ever made, thank God i don't have to deal with shit like this. Not religious by the way

Actually, if you were never able to fully retract your foreskin this might now be the case. Foreskin and glans can grow together because of phimosis.

Through regular strechting it can come off again maybe. But if the foreskin is so tight that you can't effectively do that, then no of course.

In the end, all the same, see a doctor. Also, why did no one ever notice this. If I had a son I'd better make sure his fucking dick is healthy if you know what I mean...

Another pic showing the frenulum. This is as far as I dare pull back. Thanks for the responses btw.

I used to be kinda similar up until 14 until one night i was really fucking hard and horny while masturbating and pulled it back as far as I could. It hurt a fuckload but after that i never had any more trouble with it and was practically cured. It helps to do if you're flacid rather than erect though, otherwise you might tear your banjo string.

Just stretch it you lazy shit.

Oh, I get it.. you ignorant fucks think being circumcised means you're a Jew. Not a Jew dumb fucks.. just a dude who doesn't have to clean cheese outta my dick or worry about my foreskin not fitting over my boner. Seriously you guys are fucked. How do chicks even fuck with those dog dicks?

Ok, just to clarify here. What these to are describing I think is probably not a case of phimosis.

If the foreskin was attached to the glans and able to come off in on single event / treatment and everything is fine after that, then the foreskin isn't actually too tight. It was just attached to the glans.

This happens when young boys (who obviously don't masturbate yet) don't retract their foreskin regularly enough. It happens. They don't care yet. And kids often don't like bathing and stuff. But they should be educated why it's important to do it. Because the two can grow together.

OP, you might have this too. You should try to feel out if your foreskin is actually super tight, which you made it sound like it is. Your just joined with the glans. It could be both obviously.

Go see doc +1

Going to the doc is probably the logical choice. But I don't want to show my dick to him. I've got nothing to compare it to, but it feels very uncomfortable, the skin is stretched real tight.

Thanks for the responses. Take good care of your genitals.

Wait, so you think it's normal to be circumsized? Why was it done to you? Did you have phimosis? Did your parents make that call for you when you were a baby and now you parade that around like it was your own decision?

And dick cheese? Dude get the fuck out of here. Any natural man who keeps himself decently clean never sees any dick cheese. If you're a filthy pig of course you might, but then you're a filthy pig also and probably smell all over anyway.

>But I don't want to show my dick to him.

Are you afraid to get a boner? ;)

I get that you don't want to go and show your dick to the doctor. But they're professionals, dude. They don't 'care'.

You could try starting carefully with stretching excercises and see how far that gets you, but it might not be enough. Like others said, there are supposedly products for that. Might also want to ask a doc about that stuff too though.

I can only do it when soft, when hard it's similar to your pic pretty much

Ask your doctor for some betamethasone cream. It a steroid, but over time it thinstead the skin. If you use it daily and do gentle stretching exercises, then in time it'll get looser and easier to pull back.

Had a friend who had exactly this. There is a small surgical procedure, it's not exactly circumcision, they just cut into the skin vertically so that the rest if the skin can pull back and then you have to keep it that way for a week or so.
A doctor will fix that for you or you can pull on it a little everyday, the same way earlobes are extended by earrings, anw dont worry.
You didnt fap enough as a kid

Do excercises with aforementioned silicone rings. Do not become a cutfag it sucks dick, both me and fuckbuddy are cut and both have trouble cumming during sex. the amount of sensitivity you lose is hard to justify, so make sure you exhaust all other resources before resorting to circumcision.

you must be the smegma king

No, I don't know what you mean.

I'm trying these right now, user maybe you too?

the fuck are those?

Phimosis plugs.

>No, I don't know what you mean.

It means if you have a baby boy, you're bound to bathe him occasionally and should notice if he has phimosis. Unless you're so stuck up and sexually repressed that you'd rather let him live like a filthy animal and have his dick rot off.

As a father it probably also falls in your jurisdiction to teach your son to pull his fucking foreskin back at least once a day and wash his dick. Who's gonna tell him? Mommy? She knows exactly shit about having a cock.

Like this stuff is kind of essential. Like telling your kid to brush his teeth or how to clip their nails.

>tfw your dad has to look at your dick because you told him it hurts down there

My parents didn't, I'm still fucked up

I think that's how I got my first handjob from a girl, actually. No, that's not true. Would've probably worked though.

There probably wasn't a smegma accumulation under your foreskin though. That's what happened to me. I had to squeeze it out like toothpaste.

Seen worse cases. Try slowly stretching it over several months before resorting to the knife. You can't get that shit back.

There definitely was no smega involved during my first handjob - or any other handjobs after it for that matter.

But I think smegma definitely happens as a young boy. Cause fuck bathing and shit, right? What fun is that?

Young girls are the same though. I remember like 'playing doctor' with a girl in the attic and complaining about her smell down there. And I think she said the same to me. Two peas in a pod.

Get a high and tight circumcision with the removal of frenelum

Dont be a bitch
get the fucking knife and cut that shit mann

You are a boy who cries wolf. This has becoming cancer now. Seriously, fuck off.
You think that fucking dick is beautiful or some shits?

Just cut your dick off it's no good now.

Ewww look at my horribly disfigured mutilated cock guys. Seriously stfu about your mutilation, jew, americunt bullshit. I'm a non Jewish Canadian who was cut at birth and I love my dick. I'm glad I got cut as a kid because I don't remember the pain and I've never had to worry about smells or phimosis. Op don't listen to the cream dudes. If it is preventing you from doing all of that then just get circumcised. It's not the end of the world and you'll be able to jerk off and have a normal sex life.