Anyone got some good cuck stories?

Anyone got some good cuck stories?

Bump

If I was the bf, I'll show thir. to her parents

saucepls

hot af

my wife has never fucked another man i would love to watch her do it though, she has however fucked a lesbian

Careful what you wish for

My gf

Brown guy here with 8 inch dick. I don't usually get cheated on (I'd have to be able to keep a gf for that), but I'm usually the one girls cheat with for a good fuck.

Nice

Ok, brown guy. So how do the other girls know you are hung? What makes them think you'd be a great lay?

After taking a big dick for the first time her pussy was GAPING

Nigger pubic hair is absolutely disgusting.

>literally zero proof these are the same vagina

Ok user

Here's a better before picture

Or like this

How would you superior men cuck me?

(My gf, I love her.)

Wow

Was on holiday in Ibiza last summer, and me and my gf had been talking about how we could spice up our sex life. Anyway, one night whislt both drunk I told her I had a fantasy of sharing her with other guys. She seemed quite shocked by it but to my surprise she said she thinks it would be pretty hot. So that night, I told her to flirt with guys she'd liek to fuck. We got talking to a few lads on a stag party, and I told one of the guys the situation. I introduced him to my gf and he was totally up for fucking her. Anway word gets around, and now about 8 guys want to fuck her. We decide 3 is enough, and we do a runenr to our hotel where I sit and watch 3 guys fuck my gf.

Jesus. You went straight to three guys? Were they bigger than you ?

Yes stright to 3 guys. Initially she was just going to suck their cocks, but things went up another level. I remember they were all pretty well sized. Not huge but around 7 inches maybe. Im about 6

>tfw cucking ex's bf
>tfw we fuck every time shes back home
>calls me daddy and talks shit about her bf
>tfw kinda feel bad for him but whatever

MORE

That's really hot

more details please

rofl you actually think the autists on Sup Forums can manage to get girlfriends or wives to get cucked?.... the delusion is strong

OP you massive faggot, this is a board of wizards with magic powers of the likes you will never know

>having MMF threesome
>gf agreed to it and set it up
>things are hot
>can hear her giving blowjob
>I'm eating her out
>then I notice how hung he is
>gf is happily gagging on him
>she claims it's the biggest she's seen
>it literally looks coke can thick
>he whispers in her ear
>she turns around and looks at me
>puts her ass in the air for him

Hnnnngh

RIP
It was at this moment the bullshit I heard about a girls pussy only being 5 inches deep came crashing down.

>he enters her inch by inch
>she can't believe it
>I can't tell if she's in pain
>just kiss her and hold her hands
>he's balls deep
>when he pulls out after the first stroke And then enters her again
>realize about to get cucked

>cuck thread
>shitting it up with interracial images

every fucking time

Well it started with her getting on her knees, and taking each one in her mouth. She starts really getting into it, and then pulls down her skirt and rips off her knickers, asked if they ad condoms which they luckily did. She gets in doggy style position and they take turns fucking her from behind whislt she sucks two in front. They alternted like this for a while, before she gets on her knees and we all cricle around her fuck more oral. One guys cums on her face, the othre in her mouth. One guy requests to do it on her tits, and then I finish over her face too. The gys didnt stick around long, and that was that. We now attend swingers clubs in the UK regularly, and she is in something called Greedy Girls, a club night wehre girls get bukkaked.

My girlfriend was cheating on me with a guy, fucked her at his place. I just thought they were friends and not alone. She told me 2 months after the first time had happend. We even fucked the day after so i got sloppy second. Pic related cus the guy sent it to me

I think your kind of right. But my posts are genuine. Not sure why I posted here or why I feel the need to explain but hey

Fucking hot

Derby?

how the fuck does anyone wanna be a cuck lmao

what kind of fucking beta male are you haha guess its a part of american culture

What would you do to my gf?

fuck off with the what would you do shit. . post nudes of your girl taking it or fuck off. wannabe cuck

you got kik?

also any cucks drop their kik to hear wwyd and share faster

Fake, this was from a guy who snapped a guy's girlfriend in one of those gf loyalty threads

why is he wearing shoes?!

Ask her for help on homework she seems somewhat smart

If she has small tits (B cup or smaller) and you live on the east coast of USA hmu at [email protected]

>its like a itch you cant scratch but nigger dick scratches it
>umad whiteboi?

It wasn't accidental. He identifies as male.

You would sit down as I come in and nail your girl with a box of garnier frutis and bring that red bush back to a coherent normal and bid you all Good Day.

Birkenhead, Townhouse?