Dump your high def Squid Folder.
I need some more for my collection.

Other urls found in this thread:

squidswimteam.org/?
youtube.com/watch?v=aJV5mH3YY70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump. really need more

that's a cuttlefish, not a squid. You fucking retard

Excuse me! this is fucking not very nice m8.
your really trying to bait me and i refuse to fall for you outright trolling just to upset me. your cruel

Oh shit dawg. You just got jigged.

nice here's mine

Thanks m8 really appreciate the attempt but i really really need high def ones for my collection. good to see a fellow squid enthusiast.

this boy looks more like an octopus or cuttlefish, but is actually a squid. and he is cute!

mmm squid

Thanks Friend it is such a cutey. Saved

that is onion rings

This is unacceptable for my thread m8. please delete post. i don't want to cry again tonight

is dis a quid

that is a Cold Dog also know as a Winter Boy

MODS! please stop

please only real hd squid pictures.

nice one

dis schkwid?

NO. please leave

squid erotica

Can this be a general cephalopod thread?
Because I really also love Ammonites and Nautilus.

shequid?

no. calamari.

no this can not be friend. please leave and start your own thread. thanks

starting to get peeved now

flesh light anyone

YEP

You're a shit you know that?
Octopus, Nautilus, and Ammonite are all better than your shit ass squid, I'll post all I want.

she has a beautiful beak. very impressive but a little to erotic for me

cute but not in my thread please

Im with you keep the dream alive ;)

am tri ok man?
dis kquid?

PLEASE LEAVE NOW! i understand that you may have a keen interest in these sub creatures but this is my very own squid enthusiast thread. all i ask is that friendly squid enthusiasts or SE's as my club at Tech College call it, post HD images for my collection.

such a beautiful firefly squid image thankyou very much

Thanks friend feel free to show off your folders of images

Fuck you

Serious question: is the op/some of you guys into this stuff sexually or is this legit educational/platonic appreciation for a cute animal?

TINY ELDER GOD

very cute for a sub par creature but did you know you are able to start your own thread sir

pretty sure its a meme

squid are by far the superior cephalopod

about?

I have an amazing appreciation for this intelligent creature and sometime i do find myself aroused by it's beautiful figure, form and movement. i can not lie that i have found myelf day dreaming of having a squid as a waifu.
sorry to post non hd squid image.

SQUIDS

thanks m8 i knew there were more out there

It's called a cthulhu to ignorant twat.

squidswimteam.org/?

One of the most unique behaviors of the Vampire Squid is that they seem to be flying through the water. Such movements are the result of how they flap their fins to move around. They have the ability to slow down their metabolism to a very low rate. This is how they are able to live in the very cold waters.

It doesn’t have ink to shoot out when it feels it is being threatened. Instead this type of squid offers a type of mucus that shoots out. The mucus is sticky and it can continue to come out for up to ten minutes. It allows the squid to hide from predators as they aren’t very fast swimmers.

The Vampire Squid was first identified in 1903. However, it was misclassified as an octopus at that time. Contrary to popular myths this type of squid doesn’t pose any threat at all to humans. Those stories likely developed based on the appearance of this species.

Due to the fact that they live more than 3,000 feet below the surface of cold water areas, not much is known about human interactions with them. Most of the time it is either calculated research or a fishermen accidentally captures on

>squidswimteam.org/?
this is unacceptable. troll leave now

nice feet

Not to mention the least intelligent!

i thought i told you to leave friend

AMAZING aren't they fellow SE. thanks for the amazing pic and brilliant info. im taking this to my next club meet

they are called tentacles friend and they are beautiful are they not.

you have a squid club?
that sounds terribly autistic!
how can i join?

sorry sir but currently we dont have any openings. but i will keep you posted when we have our next round of applications. we accept autistics in the club, we currently have 2 of our members that have autism.

how can you even contact me? after this thread dies theres no way

scary one

i will start another thread and announce the application period sir

finally someone to share my passion. Here in one that you cant find on google

Ammonite guy here, I like all cephalopods really.

you wanna see a really creepy one?
youtube.com/watch?v=aJV5mH3YY70

oh my god, i am honored fellow SE. this is a super rare hd pic then. thank you so much i treasure it. saved.

incredible footage friend thanks for the post

*Trips*

kawaii pic friend thanks

Yeah dude, squids are cool as fuck, I know most if not all of you guys in this thread are memeing, but I have a genuine interest in cephalopods.
I'm sure there is a better board... /an/

that is a good idea, but i might miss the newly created thread as i am quite the busy chap.
ill have a very important appointment today including sand and it will take about 9 hours.
after this im going to sleep. But tomorrow i need to disclose the economics.

Thats a cuttlefish. No i didnt read the fucking thread cunts

Thanks for the tip. I will start a thread later

I completely understand friend but i do need to make you aware being a member would require a portion of your time

NIGGER
DEUS VULT
RO RO FIGHT THE POWA
NIGGER
DEUS VULT
RO RO FIGHT THE POWA
NIGGER
DEUS VULT
RO RO FIGHT THE POWA

Latin (poop scoop)

HOLY SHIT OP, THAT IS ONE HIGH-DEF SQUID!