What does Sup Forums think about the Putin trump relationship?

What does Sup Forums think about the Putin trump relationship?
I think they were secret lovers from long ago and have conspired to damage / destroy the US. Or just simply get richer.
I would not be surprised if there is a civil war 2 on the horizon. Based on the hacking, the close call in the election. It will be obama vs trump and the country will divide. Maybe that was Putin's plan? If I was obama I would refuse to step down based on the fact trump is being backed by Russia. Period. Today obama is going to find out what happened. If he forced a re vote or some shit, the country would be triggered.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Audisio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NYPA --

Dumbass.

Bad bait or a retard?

trump and ivanka in 2 years.

all republicans are now guilty of treason and should be hung.

personally, i think Putin should be assassinated before trump goes down. he doesn't deserve to just die. he deserves to die abandoned and scared.

Yeah that's what I'm getting at. It's just weird. No president has ever been backed by Russia? But then again if trump truly was that big of a threat to national security he would be dead already?

he's already planning to "thin down" the CIA/FBI. basically shucking anyone who isnt blindly loyal to him. This isn't a matter of left vs right anymore, this is the birth of an extreme-right autocracy and everyone's just sitting around letting it happen because they don't want citizens to lose faith in the election process going forward.

Pretty sure obama will do something, whether it's legal or not, he has half the countries votes and the cia/fbi would side with him. The other half / trump supporters will flip the fuck out = martial law. Russia might step in and say this is not the American way we just want to help. Then invade backing trump lol

bible trumpeters in suits and thugs who raped and killed america. are you going to sit there and watch them hump the corpse?

a nation who sees them for who they is the only thing these fuckers understand. force is the only language these fuckers understand.

its not about money. its not about firepower. its about finding the will to act. you can save america if you have the will to act.

I definitely do good sir, I guess the martial law scares me the most. On the flip side it would be really hard to get the army to patrol every hood and kill citizens. I bet most soldiers would be like Fuck that. But who knows. Hitler managed to motivate the masses into killing the innocent and all that so I guess anything possible

Marine here. Can confirm that almost all soldiers do what they're told and just find comfort in the fact they weren't doing it alone, and were told by someone else to do it. Ever wonder why the suicide rate flew through the roof in the iraq war and afghanistan? People don't kill themselves just because of combat stress or because they saw their friends die or had a poignant moment looking in the dying eyes of a guy who was shooting at them a few seconds ago.

just saying. don't put your faith in the better judgement of soldiers. If youre told to shoot a friend in the face in front of his family, you do it.

>the party thats against gun restriction wants to subjugate its citizens
This logic...
>Hitler managed to motivate the masses into killing the innocent
You mean the jews? The so called and concidered "rich 1%" of germans at the time? After they stripped them of their wealth? Like the left was trying so hard to do before the silent majority put a stop to it?
Nazi party was a Left party.

its a party that's against anything that threatens them. as soon as liberal oriented extremists pop up and start firing off weapons you're guaranteed to see a complete 180 on their opinions of gun ownership. Funny thing is, you'll see John Q. Redneck proudly drive his entire gun collection to the shredder claiming his faith in the government protecting him is all he really needs.

watch. its going to be insane.

you sum up the people that voted for trump.

>Nazi party was a Left party.
Least honest thing ever said. Hitler charted in the far right.

Its already happening, except the gun violence is always in blue states/counties

The people who think Trump is a secret agent out to destroy America are the same people who laughed at others for thinking Obama was a secret agent out to destroy America. It's all bullshit.

>Obama sucks
>Trump rocks
>FACT

>charted
The fuck u on nigga

>autism

The correct answer is "both".

I think MAGA is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills Hildebeasts and doesnt afraid of anything.

thats what i mean. the day it happens in a red state to a bunch of nice white christian people the reps are going to go completely antigun.

That's not good =(

Not saying anything about what happened with the jews and the Nazis just in general. Hitler motivated the masses, it can happen anywhere to anyone under the right circumstances. Mr. Marine again that scares the fuck out of me, even if I could manage to convince a couple to let me live I can't convince them all. Then they will be killed for traitoring and made an example of

I think it's great that some people think that.

It's not only entertaining but it enlightens other people as to how trump haters actually think.

You really think Trump would be capable of something like that? Not that I care though. It's about time something happens in this world.

there's two types of trump supporters:

1- intelligent and articulate assholes with sociopathic minds.

2- dumb inbred fucks who cant form a coherent or intelligent thought and are willing to sacrifice their livelihoods for the assholes at number one.

thats pretty much 99% of trumpers.

yeah i dont think this is going to be a repeat of nazisim but were going to have an authoritarian nation and people who disagree with that are going to get quieted down really quick.

my best advice is to move to NZ if you can. a lot of wealthy americans are spending billions making crashpads for themselves there for when america capsizes. Always follow the money.

What about Canada?? Trudeau is a pushover. But please take into account they follow the Queen above all else, and great Britain is brexitting?

/thread

canada knows the score. if they try to become a safehaven for trumpistan refugees the us govt will make their lives a wide awake nightmare the same way isis is rotting out europe by blending its operating units in with feeling refugees. they wouldnt care a bout shitting up canada. but if they tried it with NZ they'd have to deal with a mutli-trillion dollar think-tank with easy access to China, Japan and India.

Bad analogy. Trump is hardly a facist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Audisio

No, I think most of them are people that are seeing the massive influence of left wing radical ideas being implemented across the media (TV, movies, twitter, facebook even,) and don't appreciate it. It's made much worse by the ACA being crammed down our throats entirely by the left and immigration laws not being enforced for 8 years. No one wants to take this crap anymore so we elected a person who is most likely to not perpetuate it. Helps that he has enough "fuck you" money to be himself

hear! hear!

you can string two sentences together and form a coherent thought.

you belong in number one with the rest of the sociopaths.

Not denying being a sociopath, but I gain nothing other than relief by Trump being President.

you dont have to gain anything. you guys are just assholes. really, not even trying to start a fight, or offend you. republicans or people who lean right are HUGE ASSHOLES.

i blame evolutionary baggage for it. but yeah.... huuuuuge assholes.

>going to have an authoritarian nation

As opposed to what?
We would have had with Clinton?
It's the democrats who want to regulate and control everything from the market right down to people's personal lives.
What are they liberal about?
Abortion and gay marriage so they can keep half the female and most of the gay vote.
With everything else it's government stepping in to "fix" the situation that was almost always caused by government stepping in to "fix" the situation in the first place.
Most of the division in the country (which is over mostly fake issues) has been fostered and inflamed by the left.
Everybody is divided up into different categories of victim-hood so big mamma government can sweep in as their defender by taking power away from the enemy they've created.
The problem is their real enemy is personal freedom. So they only extol the importance of personal freedoms when absolutely necessary towards selected groups.

Oh brother, here comes the adjective parade.

>It's the democrats who want to regulate and control everything from the market right down to people's personal lives.

i think you are a very confused person.

most liberals dont want to fuck with people's lives. (except SJW types)

conservatives are known for that more than anything else. they literally want Christian Sharia on everyone.

seriously, i dont give a fuck that you suck the orange man's dick so much. but get your shit right you stupid inbred trump voter.

i dont know why you have a problem with people calling you an asshole. YOU ARE... and asshole.

embrace it asshole.

Why am I an asshole for wanting my country and its citizens to be more well off? Bad deals have got to go, starting with the ACA, You're a dipshit if you think that's good, even one of the top architects of it (Jonathan Gruber,) said people voting it in were too stupid to see how it was going to be more expensive after the fact because the way the insurance companies make up the lost money for insuring more people who don't qualify otherwise and taxing "cadillac" plans. Comes back to consumers in deductible increases, read a Kaiser report.

If Obama calls for a revote today, what will you do Sup Forums?

The west will design another coup in Russia. putin will be killed (by his own people), and more moderate man from Moscow will take power.

Assange will be killed soon enough. Hopefully the same way litvenenko went.

Trump will be impeached or he'll resign. More than likely he'll also be prosecuted.

Pence is in. He'll gut:
1. welfare
2. healthcare
3. medicare
4. social security
5. medicaid
6. disability

He'll raise taxes on the middle class, and give massive tax breaks to corporations and the upper-middle-class.

ok asshole. how would you fix the health care issue?

the year murka let the red state retards pick a president. and they pick a reality tv star.

we should be surprised though (that's what retards do). democrats didn't show up in pa/fla/wi/mi again. dems have been losing since 2010.

ultimately I blame trump on democrats. his retards weren't smart enough to know what they were doing/do.

dems: you need to grow a pair. and stop being lazy opiate junkies.

I get it. You're upset. Live with it.

taking healthcare away from people isn't a good idea.

it's the leading cause of bankruptcies in America.

also, the largest bloc on welfare in America = whites in red states. you're only going to harm your base.

jesus fucking christ, you cant even answer a fucking question.

just say you dont know what the fuck you're talking about... asshole.

just say it. we wont blame you for it. we know you're just a stupid fuck retard.

>also, the largest bloc on welfare in America = whites in red states. you're only going to harm your base
>What is Stockton, California for 500, Alex.

he doesnt give a fuck. thats why i say they are all assholes.

they dont ngive a fuck about anyone but themselves and their "ideals".

they rather live in filth than live with the "libruls".

they are literally human trash at this point. nothing less.

Yeah California is the 5th largest economy on earth now. It's worth trillions.

Do you know where red states' subsidies/welfare come from? California. New York.

Shame on you. All this talk about welfare. And it turns out you're the guilty party. Sick.

The answer to everyone's question is weed, lots and lots of weed.
I had a legit dream the other day I was smoking weed with trump and my family in a hotel room, he told me how to get to the parking lot. Like from home alone he said to the kid it's outside and to the left of some shit.

Yes trump was in home alone

well they're dangerous assholes. because they're 1. stupid. and 2. violent.

we shouldn't talk to them. we should be destroying them.

before they destroy us.

I see your feeling have been hurt. Please step back from the computer. And take a deep breath. It's okay Trumps here now. Rejoice !

Funny. You appoint yourself as representative to the popular majority. The democrats failed at this as well. What makes you think it will work for you? If the dems learn anything from this it should be that you can't alienate people and this is exactly what has caused the change of tide.

Let people who are terminally ill die, for one. Insuring people who have stage 4 lung cancer and paying to treat that costs $30,oook a month for each one and only has a 4% success rate for 5 years of life

tell trump not to start his "yuge new war on drugs, particularly marijuana and opiates. AG Sessions is going to do a tremendous job!"

the first war on drugs didn't go so well. why the retard's starting another is beyond me.

>mfw trump's retards will support the 2nd war on drugs -- and end up in prison. still supporting him.

>Yeah California is the 5th largest economy on earth now. It's worth trillions.
It's also collapsing. The San Luis, the Venture, the San Fernando, the San Diego, the Santa Monica, the Goleta...they're all dried up.

California will be a sterile desert in 50 years. Seeing as how some 35% of her GDP relies on the export of water-hungry nut and fruit agriculture, where does that put California then?

your comments have all the wit of a very common phrase used by 10 year old children:

"i know you are, but what am i...?

seriously bro, you guys some kind of mental defect because you cant even pull a good insult out of your ass that hasnt been said a million times on Sup Forums.

when people call you fucks deplorables. they are not trying to be dicks. they are just accurately describing you. that is all.

found the triggered liberal
go cuck somewhere else, im sure theres 5 cuck threads up at this hour

newp. California was the 8th largest economy on earth a few years ago. last year it was the 6th. now it's the 5th.

It would seem you and Trump are tremendously good at lying. Aren'tcha.

Well this is one of them

>completely missing the point
>goes completely off-topic and rants about trump
How's that democratic party ticker-tape taste coming out of your mouth?

OP's ACTUAL post

Hey Sup Forums what do you think about buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword?

Just a bunch of fuckin' deplorable faggots up in Herr str8 ^

>go cuck
>cuck.
>cuck.
>cuck.

holy shit, you guys are like caricatures of caricatures. its like im talking to a fucking cartoon character.

you guys arent even pretending.

you guys really are fucking terribly stupid.

Haha the people are engaged it's a good thing?

Juss a bunch of deplorable terrible cartoony cuck ass bitch ass dumb fucking faggots up in herr

>innocent
The jews werent innocent

Nobodies innocent

>but muh liberal-biased schooling told me the jews dindu nuffin
>weimar republic was working gaiz
>dont you know 6.5 million jews died even though physical archaological evidence doesnt support even half that many deaths occurring throughout all the camps combined

I think the problem with reaching liberals and democrats is their native language is spanish. It's a language barrier.

Hitler certainly didn't spearhead that line of thinking. It was already rooted in much of Europe, not unlike the way Palestinian children are taught today. Hitler took advantage of a thought process that was already very much alive.

Confederate flag, cute asian chick, and magic cards? This is a honeypot

op what do you think about the obama-martian relationship

Well obamas deff the bottom.